IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War Z

4 posters

Go down

World War Z Empty World War Z

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:23 pm

just been to see World war Z and it is a good movie if you like the zombie end of the world genre then you will probably enjoy it. Brad Pitt Used to work for the UN as a trouble shooter and is dragged reluctantly back in to the day. He sets out to find the cause and save the world. I won't tell you how it turns out but I give it 8/10

PS the zombies are the moving quickly kind not the shamble along type.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

World War Z Empty Re: World War Z

Post  jadeloue Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:48 pm

not my thing but son went and enjoyed it  i might have gone  just to look at brad pitt
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:00 pm

I've never been a fan of zombie movies, but have been enjoying the Walking Dead series, well Daryl makes it that much more interesting, so I might go and see World War z if I get the chance but won't go out of my way, Brad's ok to look at.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:57 pm

jadeloue wrote:not my thing but son went and enjoyed it  i might have gone  just to look at brad pitt
he didn't get his shirt off. lol!
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Flix wrote:I've never been a fan of zombie movies, but have been enjoying the Walking Dead series, well Daryl makes it that much more interesting, so I might go and see World War z if I get the chance but won't go out of my way, Brad's ok to look at.
it's a big production number taking in Philly, Newark, a touch of south korea, israel and ends in cardiff.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Flix wrote:I've never been a fan of zombie movies, but have been enjoying the Walking Dead series, well Daryl makes it that much more interesting, so I might go and see World War z if I get the chance but won't go out of my way, Brad's ok to look at.

i dont like horrors but my niece love them, i think she could be a white witch lol!

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 pm

My daughter is the same, some of the films she goes to see are really horrible, I used to see hammer Horror films on Sundays in the local flea pit, the cinema was like the set of a horror film, peeling paint, broken floor boards, drafts from hell and the occasional rat presumably enjoying the film.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:04 pm

Flix wrote:My daughter is the same, some of the films she goes to see are really horrible, I used to see hammer Horror films on Sundays in the local flea pit,  the cinema  was like the set of a horror film, peeling paint, broken floor boards, drafts from hell and the occasional rat presumably enjoying the film.

i can actually remember the rats running around the local flea pit, the first horror was the thirteen ghosts , i think it was anyway.

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:29 pm

We used to have a few wise guys in the audience constantly coming out with a comment or one liner about the film it was very funny, well worth the money. I can't remember the first film I saw but Donald Pleasance seemed to be in most of them.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Flix wrote:We used to have a few wise guys in the audience constantly coming out with a comment or one liner about the film it was very funny, well worth the money. I can't remember the first film I saw but Donald Pleasance seemed to be in most of them.

i think the thirteen ghosts was the first 3d film, i bet you were in the abc minors lol!

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:33 pm

I wish.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Flix wrote:I wish.

your as old as you feel flix

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Just seen this, I think I'm stuck at about 32 in my head, it seems like a good age mature enough to know better but young enough not to care that much.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Flix wrote:Just seen this, I think I'm stuck at about 32 in my head, it seems like a good age mature enough to know better but young enough not to care that much.

best way to be

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:57 pm

It certainly is.
Good night everyone, early start tomorrow.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Flix wrote:It certainly is.
Good night everyone, early start tomorrow.

good night flix thanks for your company

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down