IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African Empty Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:51 pm

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African Empty Re: Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:55 pm

I'm not mentioning any smelly names!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African Empty Re: Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African

Post  Durham Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:32 am

Philagain wrote:I'm not mentioning any smelly names!

lol!

More abuse from the usual suspect.

What a hypocrite
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 am

I love Spitting Image.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 am

a score draw I think
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  David Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:44 am

Tess wrote:

I love Spitting Image.
Tut Tut Tess Smelly is old enough to fight his own battles bounce bounce bounce
Are you his mummy? Thumbs up
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:48 am

David wrote:
Tut Tut Tess Smelly is old enough to fight his own battles bounce bounce bounce
Are you his mummy? Thumbs up

She is mummy to all the racists on here! Suspect lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:54 am

Tess wrote:

I love Spitting Image.

Tess out of interest, have you ever been before the beak for a racially motivated crime?
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 am

DurhamLad wrote:

Tess out of interest, have you ever been before the beak for a racially motivated crime?

:sleep:

Have you not admitted to beating up black and gay people in the past, then you denied it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 am

Jeez, have all gays had a humour bypass? My post was nothing to do with smelly or anything, it was just a laugh!

Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 am

Philagain wrote:

:sleep:

Have you not admitted to beating up black and gay people in the past, then you denied it.

I insinuated. I didn't confess to a crime that ended up in a prosecution - irrespective of the outcome.

No smoke without fire philup
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:20 am

DurhamLad wrote:

I insinuated. I didn't confess to a crime that ended up in a prosecution - irrespective of the outcome.

No smoke without fire philup

You said that you went to the Admiral Duncan and beat up a gay person, and you said something similar to fat bob about an incident involving a black person
Now you are becoming a very boring little twat, stalking me around the boards and trying to wind me up with your silly little mate.

Now run along and post one of your pathetic little Liebour rants, i could do with a good laugh at you.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:24 am

Philagain wrote:

You said that you went to the Admiral Duncan and beat up a gay person, and you said something similar to fat bob about an incident involving a black person
Now you are becoming a very boring little twat, stalking me around the boards and trying to wind me up with your silly little mate.

Now run along and post one of your pathetic little Liebour rants, i could do with a good laugh at you.

lol!

I didn't say either of those philipa. Perhaps your little drink problem is affecting your memory? There is a difference between what a lot of people say and you THINK they say.

I'm so disappointed you didn't have the moral fibre to accept my olive branch
https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t1482p50-happy-birthday-peter-tatchell

No
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 am

DurhamLad wrote:

I didn't say either of those philipa. Perhaps your little drink problem is affecting your memory? There is a difference between what a lot of people say and you THINK they say.

I'm so disappointed you didn't have the moral fibre to accept my olive branch
https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t1482p50-happy-birthday-peter-tatchell

No

Yes you did you liar and many people will remember exactly what you said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 am

Philagain wrote:

Yes you did you liar and many people will remember exactly what you said.

Oh dear philipa.

It is you who is known as the liar. The drunk. The tax evader. The drink driver. The racist. The pensioner threatener...
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 am

DurhamLad wrote:

Oh dear philipa.

It is you who is known as the liar. The drunk. The tax evader. The drink driver. The racist. The pensioner threatener...

Yeah Yeah......'And scrat is a cock' 'Heart is a paedo' 'Bob is a benefits scrounger' Blah..Blah..Blah

You really are pathetic and have anger issues. Best take a look in the mirror eh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Philagain wrote:

Yeah Yeah......'And scrat is a cock' 'Heart is a paedo' 'Bob is a benefits scrounger' Blah..Blah..Blah

You really are pathetic and have anger issues. Best take a look in the mirror eh.

Nothing could be further from the truth phillis,.....you do make I laugh.

4 bed detached, BMW on the drive (plus the missus car), plenty coin in the bank.

Oh and I'm just off to take the daughter to the park. You can't beat the love a little girl has for her dad......Phyllis.

if you have the moral fibre - the olive branch is still extended. You call.......phyllis
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Philagain wrote:

Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African 3933776953 Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African 3933776953 Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African 3933776953

a work colleague of mine is from S.A.

You couldn't wish to meet a nicer guy.

He's not a drunk, as never been banned from driving, has never threatened an OAP and stands at the correct side of any fence that he wished to paint, nor has he (as far as we know) hopped on to the wrong bus.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  David Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:09 pm

DurhamLad wrote:

Oh Dear wherever smelly is you are not far away bounce bounce bounce
His smell of racism is only attractive to you. Puke
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  David Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:10 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:

He's not a drunk, as never been banned from driving, has never threatened an OAP and stands at the correct side of any fence that he wished to paint, nor has he (as far as we know) hopped on to the wrong bus.
British SA or Afrikaans SA? Suspect
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:22 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:

This is getting ridiculous now! Time for the ignore facility for these two idiots.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Philagain wrote:

This is getting ridiculous now! Time for the ignore facility for these two idiots.

..but Phylis..we both know thaqt you can't.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:27 pm

David wrote:
British SA or Afrikaans SA? Suspect

'british' SA, David.

However, he's still South African by birth and was brought up there for donkeys.
he moved to the UK when he was in his early 30's.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:33 pm

This post was made by Hugh Jardon who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Philagain wrote:This post was made by Hugh Jardon who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Oh Phylis...you are so funny!

Your cack handed attempt at a reply was most wonderful!

Your hypocrisy ..considering your track record for abuse of none whites..is quite wondeful.

Oh..and if it hadn't escaped your pea like brain...South Africans are a race of people...so you are happy to brand others of being racist and display the very same tendecies ,eh?

The french hate the belgiums, the indians hate the pakistanis.....

Your continued furrkwitery is a joy to behold..do continue with it.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next