IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African - Page 3 Empty Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African - Page 3 Empty Re: Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:48 pm

David wrote:

First there is a difference between the British SAs and Afrikaans SAs. There are more racists in the latter group.

Second they are both white so racism of one group against the other group is incorrect Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African - Page 3 3933776953 Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African - Page 3 3933776953 Spitting Image: I've never met a nice South African - Page 3 3933776953

he speaks fluent afrikaans, David (oh Phylis said that I was on ignore with you)...

Also, pls don't assume that racism is just about 'colour'..even if that 'colour' is 'white'.

After all...the jackbooted ones in Germany 39/45 (Godwin's Law) were infamous for murdering 'whites' of another religion...as were many African nations guilty of murdering their fellow 'blacks'.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3