IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The film review that wasn't

2 posters

Go down

The film review that wasn't Empty The film review that wasn't

Post  Bert Assirati Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:25 am

You'll never hear a film review like this one about the latest Thor movie.

I went with my son aged 20 and we took out a mortgage for premium seats.  Unfortunately everybody else must have had the same idea because all the sides of the cinema were empty and the premium seating area was like a sardine fest.   To make matters worse there were people around us who had popcorn and sweets.... Jesus H Christ!  The noise they made was unbearable, I'm sure one bloke was making love to his bucket of popcorn such were the noises.  I saw 10 mins of the film and had to leave, so I cannot tell you whether it was good or bad.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

The film review that wasn't Empty Re: The film review that wasn't

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 am

Ulrich von Liechtenstein wrote:You'll never hear a film review like this one about the latest Thor movie.

I went with my son aged 20 and we took out a mortgage for premium seats.  Unfortunately everybody else must have had the same idea because all the sides of the cinema were empty and the premium seating area was like a sardine fest.   To make matters worse there were people around us who had popcorn and sweets.... Jesus H Christ!  The noise they made was unbearable, I'm sure one bloke was making love to his bucket of popcorn such were the noises.  I saw 10 mins of the film and had to leave, so I cannot tell you whether it was good or bad.
I went to see thor the other morning at the 11.30 showing which would have cost me about £2, however when I got there I discovered that the early show was dubbed into turkish and I did not fancy waiting around for 3 hours for the original showing so I ended up in the electronics store and spent £50 on a new hard drive and another £20 or £30 on other bits and pieces in other shops. Hopefully I will get to see it sometimes later in the week if the weather is cloudy and the wife does not want to go to more kitchen stores.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down