IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why this 'miracle' anti ageing serum may actually live up to the hype:

3 posters

Go down

Why this 'miracle' anti ageing serum may actually live up to the hype:  Empty Why this 'miracle' anti ageing serum may actually live up to the hype:

Post  wyatt1 Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 am

Sitting in front of my dressing table mirror, I tilt my head this way and that in an attempt to catch the best light to inspect the crows’ feet etched around my eyes.
Like most middle-aged women, I usually prefer looking at my wrinkles in a softer, more flattering light, but I’ve been testing a new, top-secret product and want to be sure the results I’m seeing really are true.
Because, within just a few hours of applying it, it seems my fine lines are already not as pronounced, definitely softer and less visible.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2627597/Why-miracle-anti-ageing-serum-actually-live-hype-Beauty-editor-ELSA-McANLONAN-tests-Boots-new-super-serum-secret.html#ixzz34JfeMpY5 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yippppeeeee !!!!   this time next year I'll be a teenager ( I missed out on that as they had not been invented in my day)   woohoo  woohoo

Last edited by wyatt1 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tidying up)
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Why this 'miracle' anti ageing serum may actually live up to the hype:  Empty Re: Why this 'miracle' anti ageing serum may actually live up to the hype:

Post  Flix Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:55 am

It is pretty good - mainly because its a serum and therefore (don't know the tech. details) it can easily soak into the skin, creams can't do that as effectively. I look forward to seeing my younger self any day now.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Why this 'miracle' anti ageing serum may actually live up to the hype:  Empty Re: Why this 'miracle' anti ageing serum may actually live up to the hype:

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:42 am

Yesterday I had white hair, beard and moustache, a face that looked serene and worldly-wise, with laughter wrinkles round my eyes and a few teeth missing.

Today I have a round, unlined, podgy little chuchy face, a dear little ginger quiff on the top of my head and not a tooth in sight.

Question: Do you think I overdosed?
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:04 am

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:Yesterday I had white hair, beard and moustache, a face that looked serene and worldly-wise, with laughter wrinkles round my eyes and a few teeth missing.

Today I have a round, unlined, podgy little chuchy face, a dear little ginger quiff on the top of my head and not a tooth in sight.

Question: Do you think I overdosed?
That's  a picture of Andwew you are looking at,  mirror is on the other wall !!   ROFL  ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down