IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is ibuprofen the key to a longer life? Study finds it may provide 12 extra years of good health

+2
Abdul Abulbul Amir
wyatt1
6 posters

Go down

Is ibuprofen the key to a longer life? Study finds it may provide 12 extra years of good health Empty Is ibuprofen the key to a longer life? Study finds it may provide 12 extra years of good health

Post  wyatt1 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:19 pm

In a series of experiments, the popular painkiller extended the life of yeast, worms and flies by around 15 per cent.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2879501/Ibuprofen-provide-12-extra-years-good-health-study-finds.html#ixzz3MHa872wQ 
Follow us: - | -

Who wants 12 year old flies FFS   rage
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Is ibuprofen the key to a longer life? Study finds it may provide 12 extra years of good health Empty Re: Is ibuprofen the key to a longer life? Study finds it may provide 12 extra years of good health

Post  wyatt1 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:26 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:Who wants another 12 years of LIBLABCON.
Gimme the flies Gimme the flies !!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Is ibuprofen the key to a longer life? Study finds it may provide 12 extra years of good health Empty Re: Is ibuprofen the key to a longer life? Study finds it may provide 12 extra years of good health

Post  eddie Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:41 pm

Doesn't overuse over a long period of time, lead to liver or kidney problems?
eddie
eddie

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:Doesn't overuse over a long period of time, lead to liver or kidney problems?
Hi, I have never used anything stronger than asprin or codeine.
Apart from odd jabs against the black death, not nice.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:51 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
I NEVER take painkillers , I'm hardcore
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:00 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
I NEVER take painkillers , I'm hardcore
Pssstt  any good video's ??? Suspect Suspect Twisted Evil
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  mattiducatti Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:19 am

A couple years ago the experts were saying that this could cause heart problems as well as other damage to stomach....

http://www.drugs.com/ibuprofen.html

mattiducatti
mattiducatti

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:44 am

wyatt1 wrote:

Morning wyatt,

I only ever find that Cocodomal works on me.
But matts right, they were saying that ibuprofen was the cause of many stomach problems and also kidney/liver problems too?
So this article makes no sense to me!
eddie
eddie

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:36 am

They used to dish "brufen" out like sweets in the army - we were always joking about them.

I think just like Co-Codamol, you need to eat them with food to avoid the damage of your stomach and other internal organs.
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down