IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naked rambling - what's your stance?

Go down

Naked rambling - what's your stance? Empty Naked rambling - what's your stance?

Post  Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Naked rambler Nigel Keer, who walked through a popular beauty spot wearing just a backpack, boots and a baseball cap has been fined £315.

Keer, 41, was found guilty at Leeds Magistrates' Court of a public order offence after causing distress to a woman who was walking her dog.

The committed naturist kept score of the number of positive reactions versus adverse reactions he received on his naked tea-time stroll at Otley Chevin in Leeds on October 2 last year. The court heard the score was 15-0 in his favour until an off-duty police officer apprehended him after seeing a woman looking at Keer with a ''disgusted frown''.

Pc Mark Buxton arrested Keer and ordered him to get dressed, which he did after pulling some clothes out of his backpack. Pc Buxton, who was out running at the time, told the court: ''She had a disgusted frown across her face.

The court heard that Keer has been a keen naturist since 2004 and had raised money for charity through completing the Three Peaks challenge naked as well as attending naked bicycle rides across the country.

He said people reacted well "98% or 99% of the time".

"I get a lot of positive reactions," he said.

"People say 'Good for you', and I get a lot of thumbs-up and waves."

Speaking outside court after the verdict, Keer said: "I'm not happy with the decision and I plan to appeal.

Back to top Go down

Naked rambling - what's your stance? Empty Re: Naked rambling - what's your stance?

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:39 pm

my stance is very careful if there are stingers or brambles about.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Naked rambling - what's your stance? Empty Re: Naked rambling - what's your stance?

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 pm

My stance is PLEASE cover up!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:22 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:My stance is PLEASE cover up!

Why? It's only a silly sausage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Keith Money wrote:

Why? It's only a silly sausage.

LOL!!! Enough to put any one off sausages!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 pm

To me it's just the same as the dirty old man who takes his prick out in front of children - He just a bloody pervert !!!. In saying that I've done my share of skinny dipping, but in remote rivers, lochs and beaches where we had the area to ourselves. No Public Around !!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:06 pm

there does seem to a shame about the naked body.which I find strange. there is a big difference between being naked and being a pervert. I used to spend many a weekend down at studland and most people there were just getting an all over tan. although you could take your life in your hands if you wandered into the sand dunes. One day when walking back to the car, which is about 3/4 of a mile from the beach through the dunes and heath my dog rushed off ahead of me and whilst chasing after him I stumbled up what can only be called a daisy chain. I am not sure who was more shocked me or the dog.

however he did once rush up to a couple of very attractive naked nubile naked young ladies who did make a fuss of him and we had a very nice chat.

meeting a naked person rambling might be a little shocking for some and very humorous for others, but it does not have to be disgusting, that probably says more about you than the naked person. However if they are wandering about with a stonker and playing with it, would be a whole different story.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down