IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pharmacist shoots and kills masked armed robber from behind the counter with his conceal and carry permit weapon during failed heist

2 posters

Go down

Pharmacist shoots and kills masked armed robber from behind the counter with his conceal and carry permit weapon during failed heist  Empty Pharmacist shoots and kills masked armed robber from behind the counter with his conceal and carry permit weapon during failed heist

Post  wyatt1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:31 pm

A pharmacist shot and killed an armed robber from behind the counter using his conceal and carry permit weapon. 
Don Radcliff was working at Good Pharmacy in Pinch, West Virginia, on Wednesday when Terry Gillenwater, 25, walked in wearing a mask while eight other customers were in the store.
Surveillance footage shows the attacker standing in line for a few moments before pulling the weapon and aiming it at employees.  

Standing just a few feet away, Mr Radcliff quickly drew his own gun and shot him twice.
He then walked out from behind the cash register and fired again, downing the suspect. 
Gillenwater was taken to hospital but died a short time later. 
Mr Radcliff returned to work just 24 hours later, but admitted he was shaken by what happened. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2962540/Pharmacist-shoots-kills-masked-armed-robber-counter-conceal-carry-permitted-weapon-failed-heist.html#ixzz3SOi4QvRy 
Follow us: - | -

A very good result. 
Responsible home owners and business owners should be allowed to be armed to defend their lives family and property.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Pharmacist shoots and kills masked armed robber from behind the counter with his conceal and carry permit weapon during failed heist  Empty Re: Pharmacist shoots and kills masked armed robber from behind the counter with his conceal and carry permit weapon during failed heist

Post  Smelly_bandit Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:27 pm

And I do 

Home invaders in my house will soon find they are more interested in getting out than in stealing my stuff
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down