IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no talent ego maniac interupted by Lee Nelson

2 posters

Go down

no talent ego maniac interupted by Lee Nelson Empty no talent ego maniac interupted by Lee Nelson

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:17 pm

That one's for Taylor! Kanye West's Glastonbury headline set gets interrupted by a stage crasher... just like he did to Swift

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3141847/Kanye-West-s-Glastonbury-headline-set-gets-interrupted-stage-crasher.html#ixzz3eNkKHHbX
---

a man who's ego is far far bigger than his talent
no talent ego maniac interupted by Lee Nelson CIktKHYWoAAoZ8m
I know who I would have preferred died at 27

#notalent #egomaniac #hasbeen

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

no talent ego maniac interupted by Lee Nelson Empty Re: no talent ego maniac interupted by Lee Nelson

Post  Flix Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:07 pm

I can't believe West is actually headlining anywhere, bit of a prat all round I would suggest, musically obvious and personally speculative I suppose but I don't think the music personality is far from the personal personality if you see what I mean.
As for Jimi - I agree with you.

Flix

Back to top Go down

no talent ego maniac interupted by Lee Nelson Empty Re: no talent ego maniac interupted by Lee Nelson

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:17 pm

Flix wrote:I can't believe West is actually headlining anywhere, bit of a prat all round I would suggest, musically obvious and personally speculative I suppose but I don't think the music personality is far from the personal personality if you see what I mean.
As for Jimi - I agree with you.
BBC subtitling gave up trying
no talent ego maniac interupted by Lee Nelson CInDBTRWgAAzUhd
although they forgot the C and put the S in the wrong place
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Has the general quality of much of modern music been lost or is it that people have to like it to be cool or a mixture of both? I'm not saying all modern stuff is awful but quite a lot is to me or that all old music was good - always remembering I am an old bird of course, its pretty depressing finding anything to listen to on the radio these days although I like all sorts of music from the thirties to now, with the exception of most jazz and rap.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down