IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Refugees Welcome...To the age of stupid

5 posters

Go down

Refugees Welcome...To the age of stupid Empty Refugees Welcome...To the age of stupid

Post  harvesmom Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:04 am

Still no word on when, precisely, Pixie Balls-Cooper will be welcoming a grateful migrant, sorry ‘refugee’, family into one of her two lovely homes.
I’m sure she’s sincere and, even as I write, hubby Ed is decorating the spare bedroom and stocking the freezer in preparation for their new lodgers. It’s not as if he’s got much else on at the moment.
Perhaps Pixie’s waiting for the first of the 20,000 Syrians, who Britain is taking from legitimate refugee camps in Lebanon and Jordan, to be formally processed. Will she have any say in who she gets? Or will the Balls-Coopers have to settle for whoever they are allocated by the immigration authorities?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-3239347/Refugees-welcome-Age-Stupid-Yvette-Cooper-s-pledge-migrant-family-proof-noisy-emotion-replaced-quiet-intelligence-writes-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN.html#ixzz3m4yD43Lb
-- | -

Richard Littlejohn saying it as it is, the people who are offering to give migrants a home really haven't thought it through very well...
harvesmom
harvesmom

Back to top Go down

Refugees Welcome...To the age of stupid Empty Re: Refugees Welcome...To the age of stupid

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:16 pm

harvesmom wrote:Still no word on when, precisely, Pixie Balls-Cooper will be welcoming a grateful migrant, sorry ‘refugee’, family into one of her two lovely homes.
I’m sure she’s sincere and, even as I write, hubby Ed is decorating the spare bedroom and stocking the freezer in preparation for their new lodgers. It’s not as if he’s got much else on at the moment.
Perhaps Pixie’s waiting for the first of the 20,000 Syrians, who Britain is taking from legitimate refugee camps in Lebanon and Jordan, to be formally processed. Will she have any say in who she gets? Or will the Balls-Coopers have to settle for whoever they are allocated by the immigration authorities?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-3239347/Refugees-welcome-Age-Stupid-Yvette-Cooper-s-pledge-migrant-family-proof-noisy-emotion-replaced-quiet-intelligence-writes-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN.html#ixzz3m4yD43Lb
-- | -

Richard Littlejohn saying it as it is, the people who are offering to give migrants a home really haven't thought it through very well...
those shouting the most about taking refugees should be legally required to home them.
maybe some of these nice chaps should be considered
Refugees Welcome...To the age of stupid CPFzwtbWsAAyibc
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Refugees Welcome...To the age of stupid Empty Re: Refugees Welcome...To the age of stupid

Post  harvesmom Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:51 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
those shouting the most about taking refugees should be legally required to home them.
maybe some of these nice chaps should be considered
Refugees Welcome...To the age of stupid CPFzwtbWsAAyibc
Absolutely they should. I get sick to the back teeth of do gooders sitting behind a computer screen bleating on about how everyone is heartless. Well the simple fact of the matter is there is nowhere for these people to live, so unless they are going to open their homes to them and support them financially is all bluff and bluster.
harvesmom
harvesmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Raggamuffin Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:47 am

Has Bob Geldof prepared his house yet? I hope he's decorated all those bedrooms nicely.

Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Has Bob Geldof prepared his house yet? I hope he's decorated all those bedrooms nicely.
he might talk the talk, lets see if he walks the walk. will they be personally chosen or just allocated
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  56kevins Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:13 pm

They are not welcome by ME

56kevins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down