IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do these Russian satellite images show obliterated command post where ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was killed?

2 posters

Go down

Do these Russian satellite images show obliterated command post where ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was killed?  Empty Do these Russian satellite images show obliterated command post where ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was killed?

Post  wyatt1 Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:09 pm

These Russian satellite images purport to show the obliterated command post where ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed in a targeted airstrike near Raqqa last month.
Russia's Defence Ministry said the world's most wanted terrorist was killed in a Russian air strike on May 28 along with other senior group commanders. 
It said the air raid that targeted an ISIS meeting on the southern outskirts of Raqqa also killed about 30 mid-level militant leaders and about 300 other fighters.
The ministry said the strike came as ISIS leaders gathered to discuss the group's withdrawal from Raqqa, their de facto capital. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4610102/ISIS-leader-Al-Baghdadi-killed-Raqqa.html#ixzz4kBMKS4n1 
Follow us: - | -

Let us hope it is true.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Do these Russian satellite images show obliterated command post where ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was killed?  Empty Re: Do these Russian satellite images show obliterated command post where ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was killed?

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:13 pm

wyatt1 wrote:These Russian satellite images purport to show the obliterated command post where ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was killed in a targeted airstrike near Raqqa last month.
Russia's Defence Ministry said the world's most wanted terrorist was killed in a Russian air strike on May 28 along with other senior group commanders. 
It said the air raid that targeted an ISIS meeting on the southern outskirts of Raqqa also killed about 30 mid-level militant leaders and about 300 other fighters.
The ministry said the strike came as ISIS leaders gathered to discuss the group's withdrawal from Raqqa, their de facto capital. 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4610102/ISIS-leader-Al-Baghdadi-killed-Raqqa.html#ixzz4kBMKS4n1 
Follow us: - | -

Let us hope it is true.
I hope so, but Wyatt I do feel it might have been better to actually have a corpse to prove his death
Or captured alive and spending the rest of his life in a cage, a nice little cage
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Do these Russian satellite images show obliterated command post where ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was killed?  Empty Re: Do these Russian satellite images show obliterated command post where ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was killed?

Post  wyatt1 Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:19 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
I hope so, but Wyatt I do feel it might have been better to actually have a corpse to prove his death
Or captured alive and spending the rest of his life in a cage, a nice little cage
I fully agree ,Bob.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down