IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*** GREAT NEWS +++ Minimum Pricing for Alcohol to be Introduced in Scotland

+4
Flap Zappa
Costa
Abdul Abulbul Amir
fatbob5
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*** GREAT NEWS +++ Minimum Pricing for Alcohol to be Introduced in Scotland - Page 2 Empty *** GREAT NEWS +++ Minimum Pricing for Alcohol to be Introduced in Scotland

Post  fatbob5 Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:01 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RWers wont like it

Chortle
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

*** GREAT NEWS +++ Minimum Pricing for Alcohol to be Introduced in Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: *** GREAT NEWS +++ Minimum Pricing for Alcohol to be Introduced in Scotland

Post  fatbob5 Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
more people these days enjoy a drink at home as pubs are dire places. Why should those who don;t have a drink problem be penalised to stop those that do.
poor people wont be put off by the price, they will just cut out something else to pay for it.
I wouldnt be surprised if people set up the equivalent of booze cruises to pop over the border and fill up a van with cheap booze to sell on.
In what way are they dire ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

*** GREAT NEWS +++ Minimum Pricing for Alcohol to be Introduced in Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: *** GREAT NEWS +++ Minimum Pricing for Alcohol to be Introduced in Scotland

Post  Flix Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:08 am

Its not just white lightening though is it, just about everything is bootlegged now, especially vodka, apparently these drinkls are everywhere now. How about people on low wages or pensioners who go to the pub for a pint or two and comapny, the prices in pubs are vastly different to supermarkets - that is if you can even find a pub still open in your area and as a previous poster said why should people who drink responsibly be penalised for those who don't, target the problem but as usual everyone suffers.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:13 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
more people these days enjoy a drink at home as pubs are dire places. Why should those who don;t have a drink problem be penalised to stop those that do.
poor people wont be put off by the price, they will just cut out something else to pay for it.
I wouldnt be surprised if people set up the equivalent of booze cruises to pop over the border and fill up a van with cheap booze to sell on.
In what way are they dire ?
most are awful. I thought the reason I don't like pubs was because of the smoking, but after the ban I found out it was the pubs themselves I don't like.
Quiet pubs are dull as ditch water and rowdy pubs are just too rowdy. And pubs that show football are the dregs.
A few do good live music, but most don't.
and of course today they are way too expensive to enjoy a night out
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:09 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
most are awful. I thought the reason I don't like pubs was because of the smoking, but after the ban I found out it was the pubs themselves I don't like.
Quiet pubs are dull as ditch water and rowdy pubs are just too rowdy. And pubs that show football are the dregs.
A few do good live music, but most don't.
and of course today they are way too expensive to enjoy a night out
Gin Bars for Hipsters is the newest trend
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:11 am

Dean , do Turkish people drink alcohol ?
On the sly , that it
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2