IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHS Staff To Get Rise

2 posters

Go down

NHS Staff To Get Rise Empty NHS Staff To Get Rise

Post  Major Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

About time but they should flex their mussulz to ensure not getting stuck on meagre wages.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

NHS Staff To Get Rise Empty Re: NHS Staff To Get Rise

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:39 pm

Major wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

About time but they should flex their mussulz to ensure not getting stuck on meagre wages.
there are well over a million of them, they produce nothing to earn their wages so it is entirely the taxpayer that funds them. If the country can afford it they should get a rise because of lot of them do very worthwhile jobs. I would be less enamoured by the thought of managers and pen pushers also getting 6.5% on their huge salaries.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
there are well over a million of them, they produce nothing to earn their wages so it is entirely the taxpayer that funds them. If the country can afford it they should get a rise because of lot of them do very worthwhile jobs. I would be less enamoured by the thought of managers and pen pushers also getting 6.5% on their huge salaries.

Everyone in the NHS contributes to it working properly just like a a massive organisation.
We need managers to mange and take responsibility, without them the system would collapse, same with all NHS staff but managers are usually fit for purpose and porters could not do their jobs, managers could do porters jobs though.
We had the brain drain with doctors some years back so we need to pay responsible managers well to keep them.
Whilst I was in the army I was offered a position in Saudi Arabia for mega bucks, my wife and kids turned it down for me, rascals, so you see poaching, losing staff for more money means ya gotta pay at least market value for anyone in a high position.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:20 pm

Major wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

Everyone in the NHS contributes to it working properly just like a a massive organisation.
We need managers to mange and take responsibility, without them the system would collapse, same with all NHS staff but managers are usually fit for purpose and porters could not do their jobs, managers could do porters jobs though.
We had the brain drain with doctors some years back so we need to pay responsible managers well to keep them.
Whilst I was in the army I was offered a position in Saudi Arabia for mega bucks, my wife and kids turned it down for me, rascals, so you see poaching, losing staff for more money means ya gotta pay at least market value for anyone in a high position.
the NHS does not produce a penny to pay for staff wages, well except with the ridiculous car parking rates, although that goes to private companies who pay to collect it. the entire NHS staff are paid for by the taxpayer. that is why the concept of the NHS being free is ridiculous. It is only free for free loaders.
As to poaching staff. We poach staff from developing countries all the time, in fact you could argue we strip them of the people they need the most.
There was a time when doctor and nurse was a vocation and you certainly did not need degrees to become a nurse. The NHS is very badly managed as is shown by the mess it gets into every winter. It is not shortage of money that causes the crisis every year, it is bad management. It is obvious that there is going to be a requirement for more emergency beds during the winter than the rest of the year, they could organise non essential surgeries to reflect that increase.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down