IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brexit planners could use martial law against civil disobedience

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brexit planners could use martial law against civil disobedience Empty Brexit planners could use martial law against civil disobedience

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:24 pm

Brexit planners are examining the possibility of martial law in Britain in the event of a "no-deal" Brexit, it has emerged.

Whitehall officials are looking at how to use powers available under the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 to stop civil disobedience after the UK leaves the EU. ..................

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Brexit planners could use martial law against civil disobedience Empty Re: Brexit planners could use martial law against civil disobedience

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:13 pm

very good

i say the security services should use live ammo on the screamainer scum.

they are afterall the only ones who will be rioting.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Brexit planners could use martial law against civil disobedience Empty Re: Brexit planners could use martial law against civil disobedience

Post  fatbob5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:very good

It could be people of many different political opinions, if the economy collapses as a result of a Hard Brexit

IMHO
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:17 am

fatbob5 wrote:
It could be people of many different political opinions, if the economy collapses as a result of a Hard Brexit

IMHO

Stop pissing your panties bob. 

The economy is not going to collapse  why the hell would it, in case you haven't noticed, the euro zone is hardly thriving  

If the economy collapses who is going to pay the soldiers to impose martial law??

Do you realise how many Servicemen voted leave??? 

You should look for the positives, if the economy collapsed, society follows, and if society collapses???   Well in that case ole smelly-bandit gets to put on his purge pants and go to work. 

Purging liberals and lefties???? Good lord it makes me want the economy and society to collapse
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:11 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Stop pissing your panties bob. 

The economy is not going to collapse  why the hell would it, in case you haven't noticed, the euro zone is hardly thriving  

If the economy collapses who is going to pay the soldiers to impose martial law??

Do you realise how many Servicemen voted leave??? 

You should look for the positives, if the economy collapsed, society follows, and if society collapses???   Well in that case ole smelly-bandit gets to put on his purge pants and go to work. 

Purging liberals and lefties???? Good lord it makes me want the economy and society to collapse
Dont hate Lefties, Smells
We're trying our best
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:03 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Dont hate Lefties, Smells
We're trying our best

To paraprhse Aldo Raine 

Lefties ain't got no humanity, they're the foot soldiers of a Jew hating, Muslim Loving maniac and they need to be destroyed.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:38 am

fatbob5 wrote:Brexit planners are examining the possibility of martial law in Britain in the event of a "no-deal" Brexit, it has emerged.

Whitehall officials are looking at how to use powers available under the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 to stop civil disobedience after the UK leaves the EU. ..................

COULD being the operative word, they could also use it if we stayed in the EU, in fact it is far more likely if we did stay in.
Odd how people whined about the gov not planning for brexit and now are whining when they are planning for possible options
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:39 am

fatbob5 wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:very good

IMHO
the IMF are saying britain will soar ahead of the EU after brexit.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:21 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Why does the draft dodger supporting toaster guy quote service personnel (who again points out his ignorance in such matters), the reality dictates that the vast majority of military personnel are predominantly hard left.

Every single Nazi loving far right specimen I've ever had the misfortune to encounter has soiled themselves in the presence of the hard left, who are younger, fitter, far more numerous, and lets be honest here, harder!

Not that hard are they??

Not hard enough to stop the car that ran them over in Charlottesville in any case

Not hard enough to stop a bullet (ask Jo Cox)

Hard in number or when hiding behind their keyboards
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:22 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
"Jew hating"? says toaster guy who's masters, hero's and bible are Holocaust denying Jew hating fascist Neo Nazi "daily caller".

Wow, that's confused.com.

Only the far right hate Jews! the left simply support the human rights of Palestinians.
The left support the human rights of Palestine who in turn would deny the human rights of Israelis 

Confused.com indeed
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
Since when did the facts outweigh the feelings of the screamaniacs ?? 

They care only about the narrative, no matter how inventive
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:07 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
I will recall an anecdote for you.

I once knew a forum owner who would give out the details of leftists in order to send the boys round to, (I presume) roughen them up!

On one occasion I had two visitors to my place of work, one was a BNP propagandist the other his oppo, when they saw me, they made their excuses and a swift exit.

On another occasion I had some specimen turn up in my locality, he left a royal marine video on my daily dog walk, the "admiral" (my neighbour and a classmate who's really a captain of a small fishing boat fleet had this specimen on cctv due to missing lobster pots) he asked me if I knew him, I did not. This scrawny, weedy, gaunt looking bearded fuck was hanging around our car park when I was absent, the admiral called me when this specimen reappeared and when I returned home at the double this scrawny, weedy gaunt looking bearded fuck high tailed it in his BMW never to be seen again.

I've never felt the need to track folk nor threaten anyone online, ever! I don't need too, I'm a big unit, 6'2 an amature boxer, close combat and weapons trained, but best of all I'm a leftist.

Sadly this pretendy bootneck and scrawny, weedy, gaunt looking bearded fuck when faced with the reality shat himself and the skid mark of his rapid departure is all that remains.

And there we have it, the far right are shitbag cowards and ''twas ever so!

All very impressive I'm sure. 

But when you say "armature boxer" , do you mean amateur boxer or ARMCHAIR boxer??

Can't tell which way the spelling mistake leans towards. 

AND close quarters AND weapons trained??? 

Truly terrifying,us righties are quaking in our online boots. 

See, the thing is this, when you say "hard left" ?? 

This is what I see 

Sooooooooooo yeah it's kinda difficult to take your claims of how hard the left are seriously
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:33 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
I like Owen Jones, a tad too centre of left but he's a decent human being, I'd rather live in a world of Owen Joneses, than the Holocaust denying Neo Nazis you worship. Sadly again your ignorance is exposed (small unit tactics i.e. Close combat or H2H is the modern term, perhaps you're getting your info from "daily caller".

Lol 

Tommy should send that in to you've been framed, I hear they pay like 50 quid for a winning video and THAT would defo win. 

H2h?? Isn't that the railway track that is going to cost loads of money?? Not sure what a high speed train has to do with you being "hard"

Think you might be watching too many episodes of "the unit" there buddy. 

At least you're trying to embrace your inner alpha male, all
This bragging and toxic masculinity!!!!! 

I'm starting to like you
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:00 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

To paraprhse Aldo Raine 

Lefties ain't got no humanity, they're the foot soldiers of a Jew hating, Muslim Loving maniac and they need to be destroyed.
"Jew hating"? says toaster guy who's masters, hero's and bible are Holocaust denying Jew hating fascist Neo Nazi "daily caller".

Wow, that's confused.com.

Only the far right hate Jews! the left simply support the human rights of Palestinians.
the far left support people who want to wipe jews off the face of the planet. that seems pretty anti semitic
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
Every "serious" financial analysis points to a collapse in business confidence, household debt is higher now than during the banking crisis, the deficit is going up and national debt has doubled.

Nothing to do with Brexit everything to do with this calamitous Tory government.
forbes magazine as well put britain top for foreign investment in 2018 and say it will be top in 2019 as well .The EU is dying on its arse. Germany is in a recession and when germany is doing badly the EU does worse.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:04 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Not that hard are they??

Not hard enough to stop the car that ran them over in Charlottesville in any case

Not hard enough to stop a bullet (ask Jo Cox)

Hard in number or when hiding behind their keyboards
I will recall an anecdote for you.

I once knew a forum owner who would give out the details of leftists in order to send the boys round to, (I presume) roughen them up!

On one occasion I had two visitors to my place of work, one was a BNP propagandist the other his oppo, when they saw me, they made their excuses and a swift exit.

On another occasion I had some specimen turn up in my locality, he left a royal marine video on my daily dog walk, the "admiral" (my neighbour and a classmate who's really a captain of a small fishing boat fleet had this specimen on cctv due to missing lobster pots) he asked me if I knew him, I did not. This scrawny, weedy, gaunt looking bearded fuck was hanging around our car park when I was absent, the admiral called me when this specimen reappeared and when I returned home at the double this scrawny, weedy gaunt looking bearded fuck high tailed it in his BMW never to be seen again.

I've never felt the need to track folk nor threaten anyone online, ever! I don't need too, I'm a big unit, 6'2 an amature boxer, close combat and weapons trained, but best of all I'm a leftist.

Sadly this pretendy bootneck and scrawny, weedy, gaunt looking bearded fuck when faced with the reality shat himself and the skid mark of his rapid departure is all that remains.

And there we have it, the far right are shitbag cowards and ''twas ever so!
shall we file that in the never happened pile?
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:05 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

All very impressive I'm sure. 

But when you say "armature boxer" , do you mean amateur boxer or ARMCHAIR boxer??

Can't tell which way the spelling mistake leans towards. 

AND close quarters AND weapons trained??? 

Truly terrifying,us righties are quaking in our online boots. 

See, the thing is this, when you say "hard left" ?? 

This is what I see 

Sooooooooooo yeah it's kinda difficult to take your claims of how hard the left are seriously
I like Owen Jones, a tad too centre of left but he's a decent human being, I'd rather live in a world of Owen Joneses, than the Holocaust denying Neo Nazis you worship. Sadly again your ignorance is exposed (small unit tactics i.e. Close combat or H2H is the modern term, perhaps you're getting your info from "daily caller".

once again it is predominantly the hard left that are holocaust deniers.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:12 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
shall we file that in the never happened pile?

Don't be mean and kill the dream Dean.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:21 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Hard! What's so great about being hard, being hard is the easiest part and path to take in life, it doesn't take much imagination does it. No! the hardest part and path in this life has always been trying to care, that's the inner struggle, caring enough to do something about it.

Let's be honest here that's far more challenging and rewarding!

well you certainly werent very imaginative with your bullshit fairytales about how hard you are supposed to be.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next