IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does The Queen hate Brexit?

5 posters

Go down

Does The Queen hate Brexit? Empty Does The Queen hate Brexit?

Post  fatbob5 Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:13 pm

LONDON—The performance of the British Parliament in the Brexit crisis has become so imbecilic that some people are desperately hoping that the Queen might intervene. 

Not a chance. The last time a monarch stopped a piece of legislation was in 1707 when Queen Anne struck down an act that would have given Scotland its own militia. As fans of the movie The Favourite will know, Queen Anne could be a handful. ............

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-does-queen-elizabeth-think-about-brexit-its-trashing-the-new-britain-she-loves?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Does The Queen hate Brexit? Empty Re: Does The Queen hate Brexit?

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:57 pm

fatbob5 wrote:LONDON—The performance of the British Parliament in the Brexit crisis has become so imbecilic that some people are desperately hoping that the Queen might intervene. 

Not a chance. The last time a monarch stopped a piece of legislation was in 1707 when Queen Anne struck down an act that would have given Scotland its own militia. As fans of the movie The Favourite will know, Queen Anne could be a handful. ............

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-does-queen-elizabeth-think-about-brexit-its-trashing-the-new-britain-she-loves?
The queen cannot really get involved, although I wish she would,. She could refuse to sign bills, but as you say it's been a while since a monarch did.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:50 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
The queen cannot really get involved, although I wish she would,. She could refuse to sign bills, but as you say it's been a while since a monarch did.

she could order the military to move in and dissolve parliment, order her junta to then carry out a no deal brexit, execute corbyn and may for treason and then order both parties to wind their necks in and carry on, reminding them along the way to respect her democracy

whats the problem???
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

she could order the military to move in and dissolve parliment, order her junta to then carry out a no deal brexit, execute corbyn and may for treason and then order both parties to wind their necks in and carry on, reminding them along the way to respect her democracy

whats the problem???
 Ah, where is my hero Oliver Cromwell when he is needed:

Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation. You were deputed here by the people to get grievances redressed,are yourselves become the greatest grievance.

In the name of God, go!
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:29 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:Dean, smells, the rabid antisemite and BNP propagandist Fred Moletrousers and his sidekick penfold will all vote Tory.

They are tories!

And it is the tories that have betrayed us.

They would rather stay in the EU with the Maybot, than leave the EU with the God Emperor Corbs.

Such is their treachery!

I can't speak for the others, but I haven't a clue how I will vote in the next election; it depends on the quality and personality of the constituency candidate, local considerations and the prevailing state of the country.

In the past I have voted for all three of the main parties - Labour last in 1997 - and even the Monster Raving Loonies once as a protest vote against the quality of the rest of my local candidates and the sleaze of the then government..

Contrast this record with your own brainwashed, unquestioning, unthinking, slobbering, arse-licking fealty to Labour and your present hero-worshipping of a ridiculous old Marxist goat who rewards his untalented former mistress with a top shadow cabinet job, and his racist, thuggish paymasters and controllers in Momentum.

Still, I have no doubt that an antiSemitic Jew hater and Goebbels disciple such as yourself would fit in perfectly in the unlikely event of the extremists taking over.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:31 am

Thorney Sam wrote:What a fucking lying piece of antisemite Nazi filth you are! You have always voted Tory and you have always promoted the anti British BNP.

Oh dear. and I thought Tony Blair was Labour.....

And in any case, weren't BNP so reviled because they were violent extremist and ultra-nationalist pro British??

Any chance of seeing one of these posts by me supporting BNP (apart from your own notorious and immediately discovered forgery, of course)? I have been asking you for years - unsuccessfully - to produce one.

Failure to produce an unexpurgated original could only serve to prove just which of us is a "fucking lying piece of antiSemite (for Christ's sake get your grammar right, dumbo!) filfh."

I've also been trying to get some back pay on the strength of your repeated claim that I was the BNP publicist, but they've told me to fuck off, er, because they've never heard of me.

Have you been issued with your official Momentum throwing brick in preparation for Kristalnacht yet? Or even your very own little "Heil Corbyn - Juden Raus" flag?
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:32 am

Thorney Sam wrote:Dean, smells, the rabid antisemite and BNP propagandist Fred Moletrousers and his sidekick penfold will all vote Tory.

They are tories!

And it is the tories that have betrayed us.

They would rather stay in the EU with the Maybot, than leave the EU with the God Emperor Corbs.

Such is their treachery!
if brexit does not happen I will not be voting tory while may is involved. It is only people like you who will vote for a deeply antisemitic party no matter what they sell out. Labour no longer represents the working class.

I am still a tory, the problem is most the party are not anymore.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down