IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I left the Army because it's boring and the pay is bad'

2 posters

Go down

'I left the Army because it's boring and the pay is bad' Empty 'I left the Army because it's boring and the pay is bad'

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:16 pm

Travel the world, make great friends and gain confidence - that's how recruitment adverts portray a career in the armed forces.

But not everyone thinks it's amazing.

"It's just a boring job because there aren't any wars going on," says Ryan Jenkins, who left the Army in 2018. ...........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-50976302
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

'I left the Army because it's boring and the pay is bad' Empty Re: 'I left the Army because it's boring and the pay is bad'

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:51 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Travel the world, make great friends and gain confidence - that's how recruitment adverts portray a career in the armed forces.

But not everyone thinks it's amazing.

"It's just a boring job because there aren't any wars going on," says Ryan Jenkins, who left the Army in 2018. ...........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-50976302

should have joined the marines instead then should he??

but he isnt wrong, who wants to train for a job that you never get to do? although he might be rejoining soon now that iran is on top of the "bomb back to the stone age" list
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

'I left the Army because it's boring and the pay is bad' Empty Re: 'I left the Army because it's boring and the pay is bad'

Post  fatbob5 Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:47 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

should have joined the marines instead then should he??

but he isnt wrong, who wants to train for a job that you never get to do? although he might be rejoining soon now that iran is on top of the "bomb back to the stone age" list
I doubt British troops will be involved in this one.
Just a feeling I've got, BoJo may be stupid but he's not that stupid
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down