IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linda Robson reveals OCD battle made her ‘bathe four times a day’

4 posters

Go down

Linda Robson reveals OCD battle made her ‘bathe four times a day’ Empty Linda Robson reveals OCD battle made her ‘bathe four times a day’

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:37 pm

Linda Robson has opened up about her battle with OCD as she made her return to Loose Women.

The 61-year-old actress hasn’t been seen on the daytime show since last January amid reports police and medics were called to her home twice in two weeks. ...............

https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/10/linda-robson-reveals-ocd-battle-made-bath-four-times-day-confirms-family-called-police-help-12037078/
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Linda Robson reveals OCD battle made her ‘bathe four times a day’ Empty Re: Linda Robson reveals OCD battle made her ‘bathe four times a day’

Post  nicko Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 pm

I have a Bath every Xmas, weather I need it or not !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Linda Robson reveals OCD battle made her ‘bathe four times a day’ Empty Re: Linda Robson reveals OCD battle made her ‘bathe four times a day’

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:51 pm

nicko wrote:I have a Bath every Xmas, weather I need it or not !
lol!
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:57 pm

nicko wrote:I have a Bath every Xmas, weather I need it or not !
are you some sort of fanatic?
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:52 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
are you some sort of fanatic?
So what, I get £1 pocket money from my wife every Monday whether or not I need it. Grinning
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:42 am

Missed it last Xmas , had a bit of a Cold, should be OK for next Xmas I hope !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down