IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLM whip up race hate and several murders

Go down

BLM whip up race hate and  several murders Empty BLM whip up race hate and several murders

Post  Flap Zappa on Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


So we are supposed to believe this terrorist attack has absolutely nothing to do with the hatred whipped up by the BLM protest.

All whites are supposed to be responsible for slavery that ended 200 years ago, but BLM cant be responsible for the racist terrorist attack on white people after a hate rally only 2 hours earlier.

Hat 3 black men been stabbed after say a tommy robinson rally the left would be going apeshit. The only response from the far left today is to try and keep the image of BLM clean, not a mention of those murdered.

BLM have done more in 2 weeks to try and stoke up  a race war than the KKK, BNP or the mythical far right have done in decades.


Last edited by Flap Zappa on Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38920
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Flap Zappa likes this post

Back to top Go down

BLM whip up race hate and  several murders Empty Re: BLM whip up race hate and several murders

Post  smelly-bandit on Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


So we are supposed to believe this terrorist attack has absolutely nothing to do with the hatred whipped up by the BLM protest.

All whites are supposed to be responsible for slavery that ended 200 years ago, but BLM cant be responsible for the racist terrorist attack on white people after a hate rally only 2 hours earlier.

Hat 3 black men been stabbed after say a tommy robinson rally the left would be going apeshit. The only response from the far left today is to try and keep the image of BLM clean, not a mention of those murdered.

BLM have done more in 2 weeks to try and stoke up  a race war than the KKK, BNP or the mythical far right have done in decades.
a race war that will end one way

back in the good ole days where certain sectors of society knew their place
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4353

Back to top Go down

BLM whip up race hate and  several murders Empty Re: BLM whip up race hate and several murders

Post  fatbob5 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:02 am

Is there any evidence that the murderer attended the BLM protest?
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13899
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

BLM whip up race hate and  several murders Empty Re: BLM whip up race hate and several murders

Post  Flap Zappa on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Is there any evidence that the murderer attended the BLM protest?
I am sure you think it is a pure coincidence.


when you stoke up racial hatred dont be surprised when deaths happen.

there have so be so many people murdered now because of the BLM and their antifa terrorists.

the morons in seattle free state murdered a person only yesterday and then complained that the medics would not treat him.

murders by BLM and their antifa stormtroopers are now way into double figures, most of them black

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38920
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

BLM whip up race hate and  several murders Empty Re: BLM whip up race hate and several murders

Post  fatbob5 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am sure you think it is a pure coincidence.


when you stoke up racial hatred dont be surprised when deaths happen.

there have so be so many people murdered now because of the BLM and their antifa terrorists.

the morons in seattle free state murdered a person only yesterday and then complained that the medics would not treat him.

murders by BLM and their antifa stormtroopers are now way into double figures, most of them black
I can't help but notice that you didn't even attempt to answer my question
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13899
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

BLM whip up race hate and  several murders Empty Re: BLM whip up race hate and several murders

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum