IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  fatbob5 Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Tens of millions of people will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19, according to new research.

An international survey found almost three in 10 are reluctant to receive a future jab – potentially stalling its success........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14315
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down


Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  fatbob5 Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Soz I didn't see this. Not on twitter and I've only come on here as I'm bored out my brains. But its like an echo chamber tbh.  I need a rip-roaring row with someone. Do you fancy the job? We could argue about anything you like. I can turn most things into an argument as you probably already know.
Dragonfly
What's your opinion of Islam?

jocolor pirat Twisted Evil
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14315
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  fatbob5 Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It would be nice actually if a few did come on here, as I did like conversing with some of them, even the ones I disagreed with. I'm certainly not joining the forum as it was toxic, I didn't even get a chance to post before I was silenced.  

Come on guys, you know you want to.  Be the first to make that move, be brave! and that's people like zac, didge, sexy mama etc and alakaka, wow I forgot about him, he was good fun.
Do you know what happened to Nicko
He was active here and then stopped posting beginning of last year
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14315
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It would be nice actually if a few did come on here, as I did like conversing with some of them, even the ones I disagreed with. I'm certainly not joining the forum as it was toxic, I didn't even get a chance to post before I was silenced.  

Come on guys, you know you want to.  Be the first to make that move, be brave! and that's people like zac, didge, sexy mama etc and alakaka, wow I forgot about him, he was good fun.
Do you know what happened to Nicko
He was active here and then stopped posting beginning of last year
he was quite ill I believe.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39121
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  dragonfly Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dragonfly
What's your opinion of Islam?

jocolor pirat Twisted Evil
 
Same as before really.  I view all religions as a movement, political and absurd in practice.  I respect them in a historical light but consider them as nothing more than I would books of poetry. They’re also fallible and distorted.  I have respect for Muslims, as I like how they defend themselves, their way of life, stand together, and put family first as opposed to the self-loathing weakness the west has about their existence.

If there is a creator, I’ve yet to find out what, be it god, aliens, chance, nature, or whatever.   


One thing I will say, I have never met a person of religion who is non-judgmental, forgiving, accepting of those with opposing views, or who practices what they preach.  I am a non-believer in anything but fact and gut instinct. But I’m more like a follower of a god than they could ever be for the simple reason I am forgiving, I do accept differences (all religions), put others first - live and let live etc.  


So to be honest I think generations today do no favors for the Human Race and hide behind religion for their own agenda rather than for the benefit of Mankind.  Religion, therefore, is too overrated and full of followers who insult the message it’s supposed to encompass.  Like porn, it should be confined to the reader's head, not demand respect and forced upon others to acknowledge as some enlightening message from god that’s above criticism. Which is the same as the LGBT and WOKE movement actually.
dragonfly
dragonfly
......
......

Posts : 2161

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  dragonfly Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you know what happened to Nicko
He was active here and then stopped posting beginning of last year
Nope, but I liked him.
dragonfly
dragonfly
......
......

Posts : 2161

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  fatbob5 Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Soz I didn't see this. Not on twitter and I've only come on here as I'm bored out my brains. But its like an echo chamber tbh.  I need a rip-roaring row with someone. Do you fancy the job? We could argue about anything you like. I can turn most things into an argument as you probably already know.
You should have been here during the US election
It was fun
Smelly Bandit was convinced that the Supreme Court would overturn the election results due to it's conservative majority, never happened of course , looks like the judges put their allegiance to the constitution before their political opinions.
Dean went a bit mental as well
I pressed him constantly for evidence of widespread voter fraud.
Eventually he admitted there was none, and asserted there should have been an enquiry to find it.
Tinfoil hat time.
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14315
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  dragonfly Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You should have been here during the US election
It was fun
Smelly Bandit was convinced that the Supreme Court would overturn the election results due to it's conservative majority, never happened of course , looks like the judges put their allegiance to the constitution before their political opinions.
Dean went a bit mental as well
I pressed him constantly for evidence of widespread voter fraud.
Eventually he admitted there was none, and asserted there should have been an enquiry to find it.
Tinfoil hat time.
Handbags at dawn lol!.  Bet you got through a lot of popcorn.
dragonfly
dragonfly
......
......

Posts : 2161

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You should have been here during the US election
It was fun
Smelly Bandit was convinced that the Supreme Court would overturn the election results due to it's conservative majority, never happened of course , looks like the judges put their allegiance to the constitution before their political opinions.
Dean went a bit mental as well
I pressed him constantly for evidence of widespread voter fraud.
Eventually he admitted there was none, and asserted there should have been an enquiry to find it.
Tinfoil hat time.

recollections may vary on this one bob

i think it was more like you with your eyes shut and fingers in your ears screeching that there was no voter fraud over and over again.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4616

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ - Page 2 Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum