IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay

3 posters

Go down

Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay Empty Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 pm

DAKOTA CITY, Neb. -- A three-year-old McDonald's Chicken McNugget said to resemble George Washington has sold on eBay for $8,100.

The tiny, fried piece of fast-food chicken that may or may not look like America's first president rang up 71 bids from 23 bidders, with bidding ending Monday morning.

The McNugget seller was Rebekah Speight of Dakota City, Neb., who explained on the eBay site that she picked it up about three years ago when she took her children to McDonald's and one particular nugget in their order leaped out at her.

"Sure enough," she wrote, "it was in the likeness of President George Washington."

Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay GeorgeWashingtonMcNugget121924--300x300
AP
A McDonald's Chicken McNugget that resembles President George Washington was sold for $8,100 on eBay.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay Empty Re: Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:10 pm

What I find amazing is that the thing is 3 years old and still looks the same as the day it was deep fried. What the heck do they make those things from?? affraid Maybe it is better not to know?
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay Empty Re: Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay

Post  bill stickers Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Mystic Moon wrote:What I find amazing is that the thing is 3 years old and still looks the same as the day it was deep fried. What the heck do they make those things from?? affraid Maybe it is better not to know?

i dont know

maybe they fried it in oil of olay or something because it was a face

Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay 3090728455
bill stickers
bill stickers

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Mystic Moon wrote:she picked it up about three years ago when she took her children to McDonald's and one particular nugget in their order leaped out at her.

dangerous fekking things!!!
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:45 pm

gelico wrote:

dangerous fekking things!!!

Chicken McNugget sells for $8,100 on Ebay 13147410

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down