IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never had anything to do with Mac computers or Apple

2 posters

Go down

Never had anything to do with Mac computers or Apple Empty Never had anything to do with Mac computers or Apple

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:47 pm

But managed

Questions correct: 9 / 10
You took 153 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 747

Back to top Go down

Never had anything to do with Mac computers or Apple Empty Re: Never had anything to do with Mac computers or Apple

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:48 pm

Rosey wrote:But managed

Questions correct: 9 / 10
You took 153 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 747

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Never had anything to do with Mac computers or Apple Empty Re: Never had anything to do with Mac computers or Apple

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:55 pm

The quiz I got had nothing to do with computers.

Back to top Go down

Post  bill stickers Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:12 pm

me neither i had a load of reruns from past questions and half remembered the answers lol!
bill stickers
bill stickers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 pm

Queen of Hearts wrote:The quiz I got had nothing to do with computers.

as I have said before, we all get different questions
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 am

Flap Meister wrote:

Well bugger that, its not a level playing field then is it! I got asked why where Macintosh computers called that (never had one but got it right), what was the system that Apple used (got that right by working it out), one about Australian medicine, what was that all about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 am

Rosey wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

Well bugger that, its not a level playing field then is it! I got asked why where Macintosh computers called that (never had one but got it right), what was the system that Apple used (got that right by working it out), one about Australian medicine, what was that all about.

the playing field is level enough over time as the questions come from a large pool. If we all had the same questions it makes it possible, or easier to cheat.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

the playing field is level enough over time as the questions come from a large pool. If we all had the same questions it makes it possible, or easier to cheat.

Well I hope you get the Australian medicine one next time!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down