Ashamed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ashamed Empty Ashamed

Post  Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 8:33 pm

I detest this country. When I was a little boy it was the land of heroes, inventors, engineers, writers and everybody had a place in the world. My country had helped win the second world war and we all looked up to and admired the generation that gave us freedom. As boys we played with toy guns, action men and we felt proud to be British. The whole nation had a campaign to buy British and the nation had identity. It was good, it was Christian and stood firm against the USSR.

Now it is a sodomized smorgasbord of races, religions, brands and identities. The Britain that I once knew has been forced into a few pockets of rural retreat. I truly hate what England has become and the people who destroyed her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Tess on Sat May 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Same as that. I'm glad I don't live there any more. I don't even like going back any more, seeing what it's turned into. I prefer my memories of it.

Ashamed Rip10
Tess
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8654
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Larry365 wrote:I detest this country. When I was a little boy it was the land of heroes, inventors, engineers, writers and everybody had a place in the world. My country had helped win the second world war and we all looked up to and admired the generation that gave us freedom. As boys we played with toy guns, action men and we felt proud to be British. The whole nation had a campaign to buy British and the nation had identity. It was good, it was Christian and stood firm against the USSR.

Now it is a sodomized smorgasbord of races, religions, brands and identities. The Britain that I once knew has been forced into a few pockets of rural retreat. I truly hate what England has become and the people who destroyed her.

Well you're a bundle of laughs this lovely Saturday evening Smile
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

Well you're a bundle of laughs this lovely Saturday evening Smile


Sorry Eziel, not in a laughing mood.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Larry365 wrote:


Sorry Eziel, not in a laughing mood.

Nothing serious I hope Neutral
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

Nothing serious I hope Neutral


Nope, nothing that a large Southern Comfort, lemonade and ice wouldn't cure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat May 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Larry365 wrote:


Nope, nothing that a large Southern Comfort, lemonade and ice wouldn't cure.

Ah So co; with lemonade tastes like sherbert; bloody fit but goes down too fast Smile
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  feelthelove on Sat May 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

Ah So co; with lemonade tastes like sherbert; bloody fit but goes down too fast Smile

Ashamed Faint54 Given Southern Comfort a wide berth since 1989......
feelthelove
feelthelove
......
......

Posts : 3537

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  feelthelove on Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Larry365 wrote:


Sorry Eziel, not in a laughing mood.

What's wrong Keith? Ashamed Cry47
feelthelove
feelthelove
......
......

Posts : 3537

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Rednova on Sat May 05, 2012 10:43 pm

@feelthelove wrote:

Ashamed Faint54 Given Southern Comfort a wide berth since 1989......


Why am I not surprised.....Ashamed 464751818 lol!
Rednova
Rednova
...
...

Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Mystic Moon on Sat May 05, 2012 11:06 pm

Larry365 wrote:I detest this country. When I was a little boy it was the land of heroes, inventors, engineers, writers and everybody had a place in the world. My country had helped win the second world war and we all looked up to and admired the generation that gave us freedom. As boys we played with toy guns, action men and we felt proud to be British. The whole nation had a campaign to buy British and the nation had identity. It was good, it was Christian and stood firm against the USSR.

Now it is a sodomized smorgasbord of races, religions, brands and identities. The Britain that I once knew has been forced into a few pockets of rural retreat. I truly hate what England has become and the people who destroyed her.

I wish I would have known your country then. An excellent post, X, and I wish I would have known mine back when too.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Nems on Sat May 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Larry365 wrote:


Nope, nothing that a large Southern Comfort, lemonade and ice wouldn't cure.

With the medication you say you are on, alcohol is a complete no no.
Nems
Nems
......
......

Posts : 2154

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 11:40 pm

@Nems wrote:

With the medication you say you are on, alcohol is a complete no no.



Tell me about it No a few months back I had ONE glass of white wine at the golf club. I was laid up sick for two days!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Nems on Sat May 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Larry365 wrote:



Tell me about it No a few months back I had ONE glass of white wine at the golf club. I was laid up sick for two days!

Well enough to golf but not to work? Dont say that on here love, they will string you up by your balls
Nems
Nems
......
......

Posts : 2154

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 pm

@Nems wrote:

Well enough to golf but not to work? Dont say that on here love, they will string you up by your balls



The only action my poor balls will get.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Nems on Sat May 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Larry365 wrote:



The only action my poor balls will get.

Bloody hell, your wife hasnt gone over the side again has she?
Nems
Nems
......
......

Posts : 2154

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Nems on Sat May 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Larry365 wrote:No

O dear, you cant remember what tale you told can you.
Sigh
Nems
Nems
......
......

Posts : 2154

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Guest on Sat May 05, 2012 11:57 pm

My wife is no longer with us.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Nems on Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 am

Larry365 wrote:My wife is no longer with us.

Oh sorry, who posted on sky then to tell us you died?
Nems
Nems
......
......

Posts : 2154

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Durham on Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 am

Tends to be the big towns which have been ruined Keith.

Plenty of "England" in rural county Durham, North Yorkshire and Northumberland.

Consider moving to one of these lovely places.

I was at a place called leyburn yesterday, in North Yorkshire for a food festival and I didn't see one "johnny foreigner" apart from some Turkish guy selling food from a stall. His tantuni kebabs were a delight!
Durham
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  David on Sun May 06, 2012 12:54 pm

@Nems wrote:

Oh sorry, who posted on sky then to tell us you died?
What a load of Ashamed Th_bol14
David
David
....
....

Posts : 884

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Guest on Sun May 06, 2012 4:02 pm

I created a new user and posted, my wife who I miss terribly died from ovarian cancer, happy now. No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  feelthelove on Sun May 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Larry365 wrote:I created a new user and posted, my wife who I miss terribly died from ovarian cancer, happy now. No

That's terrible Keith, I'm so sorry for your loss Ashamed Cry49 x
feelthelove
feelthelove
......
......

Posts : 3537

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Nems on Sun May 06, 2012 5:43 pm

@David wrote:
What a load of Ashamed Th_bol14

wink
Nems
Nems
......
......

Posts : 2154

Back to top Go down

Ashamed Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum