IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashamed

+7
Durham
Nems
Mystic Moon
Rednova
feelthelove
Broken Arrow
Tess
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ashamed - Page 2 Empty Ashamed

Post  Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

I detest this country. When I was a little boy it was the land of heroes, inventors, engineers, writers and everybody had a place in the world. My country had helped win the second world war and we all looked up to and admired the generation that gave us freedom. As boys we played with toy guns, action men and we felt proud to be British. The whole nation had a campaign to buy British and the nation had identity. It was good, it was Christian and stood firm against the USSR.

Now it is a sodomized smorgasbord of races, religions, brands and identities. The Britain that I once knew has been forced into a few pockets of rural retreat. I truly hate what England has become and the people who destroyed her.

Back to top Go down

Ashamed - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashamed

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 6:00 pm

You can mock me, I'm fine with that but nobody mocks my wife and the mother of our kids. I trusted you NEMS but your e-mails meant nothing did they....so much for a new friendship.

I'm leaving here and will not be coming back ever. You disgust me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Larry365 wrote:You can mock me, I'm fine with that but nobody mocks my wife and the mother of our kids. I trusted you NEMS but your e-mails meant nothing did they....so much for a new friendship.

Don't let bitches drive you off the site. To be honest I was going to leave myself because I can't stomach certain smug attitides myself, but I'll be f**ked (Language Timothy) if I'll let anyone drive me off. Please stick around Keith, if only to piss others off.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Sun May 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Larry365 wrote:You can mock me, I'm fine with that but nobody mocks my wife and the mother of our kids. I trusted you NEMS but your e-mails meant nothing did they....so much for a new friendship.

Keith sorry I didn't see this earlier. I am sorry for your loss. Please stay. Xx

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  56kevins Sun May 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Larry365 wrote:I detest this country. When I was a little boy it was the land of heroes, inventors, engineers, writers and everybody had a place in the world. My country had helped win the second world war and we all looked up to and admired the generation that gave us freedom. As boys we played with toy guns, action men and we felt proud to be British. The whole nation had a campaign to buy British and the nation had identity. It was good, it was Christian and stood firm against the USSR.

Now it is a sodomized smorgasbord of races, religions, brands and identities. The Britain that I once knew has been forced into a few pockets of rural retreat. I truly hate what England has become and the people who destroyed her.

Have to agree Keith. And why is everybody ganging up on him. Don't leave Keith just tell them to f**k off......simple really mate. Ashamed - Page 2 1955600259

56kevins

Back to top Go down

Post  David Mon May 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Cass wrote:

Keith sorry I didn't see this earlier. I am sorry for your loss. Please stay. Xx

We have no idea whether he is telling the truth. Hopefully Keith won't have lied this time No
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

David wrote:
We have no idea whether he is telling the truth. Hopefully Keith won't have lied this time No

David I know you from old days and I knew something had gone on with Keith and others after I had dropped out for a while due to moving and settling in so I am not aware of everything nor do I wish to drag it all up again for everybody's sake. I have only really gotten to know Keith on here and slightly on ado and I like him as I do you and everyone else. I prefer to let bygones be just that and start afresh. I am NOT having a go at you or nems....I just take each poster at their own word until proven to me personally as was recent case on here with someone who is no longer here....good luck on the quiz xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Mon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Cass wrote:

David I know you from old days and I knew something had gone on with Keith and others after I had dropped out for a while due to moving and settling in so I am not aware of everything nor do I wish to drag it all up again for everybody's sake. I have only really gotten to know Keith on here and slightly on ado and I like him as I do you and everyone else. I prefer to let bygones be just that and start afresh. I am NOT having a go at you or nems....I just take each poster at their own word until proven to me personally as was recent case on here with someone who is no longer here....good luck on the quiz xx

Wise words Cass I love you x
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Mon May 07, 2012 8:07 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Wise words Cass I love you x

Yeah well they don't happen too often....my life philosophy has always been life is too short although I could win an Olympic gold in fuming about stuff ...its not worth it cause today could be your last...tragic in my case as its a bad hair today and my nails need doing lol!....this isn't real life....I come if I'm bored at work, see what's been going on, in need of a few giggles, vent a bit and try and clobber a certain someone at the quiz or as has been the case for the last few weeks if I am off sick it helps pass the time and occasionally learn something new....and along the way made a few real life pals...but never ever forgetting to remember what is is.

Ok now that I have bored ya to tears ....hope you are well xxxxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  David Mon May 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Cass wrote:

Yes wise words and that is why I added hopefully he won't have lied this time.
Who is the recent case :shock:
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  David Mon May 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Cass wrote:

Yeah well they don't happen too often....my life philosophy has always been life is too short although I could win an Olympic gold in fuming about stuff ...its not worth it cause today could be your last...tragic in my case as its a bad hair today and my nails need doing lol!....this isn't real life....I come if I'm bored at work, see what's been going on, in need of a few giggles, vent a bit and try and clobber a certain someone at the quiz or as has been the case for the last few weeks if I am off sick it helps pass the time and occasionally learn something new....and along the way made a few real life pals...but never ever forgetting to remember what is is.

Great post gal! Green from me bounce
David
David

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Mon May 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Cheers dear.....as to the other case....you know who I mean...you and les just got bit too ...I don't want to start another bashing session.

You're green means everything to me....sniff...since yesterday some beastly people gave me reds.....sniff....how can I ever repay you..... bounce
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Mon May 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Cass wrote:

Sounds like a great life philosophy to me, although I have been known to lose it on the odd occasion.
In my own way of course affraid lol!

I'm great thanks, hope you're well on the road to recovery now I love you x
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Mon May 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Larry365 wrote:I detest this country. When I was a little boy it was the land of heroes, inventors, engineers, writers and everybody had a place in the world. My country had helped win the second world war and we all looked up to and admired the generation that gave us freedom. As boys we played with toy guns, action men and we felt proud to be British. The whole nation had a campaign to buy British and the nation had identity. It was good, it was Christian and stood firm against the USSR.

The 4 or 5 years i have been coming on SKY/ADifferentSky/here would not have been anywhere near as good if you hadn't been around, The Late Keith Money.

The Scarlet Pimpernel. Billy Bullshitter.

Whatever.

The man, the legend.

A toast! Ashamed - Page 2 3933776953 (sorry, not for you, apparently)
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Tue May 08, 2012 2:05 am

Cass wrote:Cheers dear.....as to the other case....you know who I mean...you and les just got bit too ...I don't want to start another bashing session.

You're green means everything to me....sniff...since yesterday some beastly people gave me reds.....sniff....how can I ever repay you..... bounce

And we're off again on the mad red streak.....thanks to whomever made this possible....love you lots too MWAH xxxx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Tue May 08, 2012 7:51 am

Cass wrote:

And we're off again on the mad red streak.....thanks to whomever made this possible....love you lots too MWAH xxxx

I'm claiming that one.

Couldn't resist it because you were moaning about them lol!
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Tue May 08, 2012 4:07 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

I'm claiming that one.

Couldn't resist it because you were moaning about them lol!
Aw thanks andy and just to show no hard feelings will give one right back to you lol!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Nems Wed May 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Whoops only just noticed this!
We never exchanged any emails so you have lost me, never mind, see you in a day or two Keefie xxx
Nems
Nems

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 10:21 pm

PM's then pedantic. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2