IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arriving home very drunk

5 posters

Go down

Arriving home very drunk Empty Arriving home very drunk

Post  wyatt1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:25 pm

A man is in a bar and falling off his stool every couple of minutes. He is obviously drunk. So the bartender says to another man in the bar: "Why don't you be a good Samaritan and take him home."

The man takes the drunk out the door and to his car and he stumbles at least ten times. They drive along and the drunk points out his house to the man. He stops the car and the drunk stumbles up the steps to his house with the man.

The drunk's wife greets them at the door: "Why thank you for bringing him home for me, but where's his wheel chair?" :shock:

You looked a lot like my wife

A serious drunk walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her and kissed her. She jumped up and slapped him silly. He immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. I thought you were my wife. You look exactly like her."

"Why you worthless, insufferable, wretched, no good drunk!" she screamed.

"Funny," he muttered, "you even sound exactly like her."
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Arriving home very drunk Empty Re: Arriving home very drunk

Post  feelthelove Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

wyatt1 wrote:A man is in a bar and falling off his stool every couple of minutes. He is obviously drunk. So the bartender says to another man in the bar: "Why don't you be a good Samaritan and take him home."

The man takes the drunk out the door and to his car and he stumbles at least ten times. They drive along and the drunk points out his house to the man. He stops the car and the drunk stumbles up the steps to his house with the man.

The drunk's wife greets them at the door: "Why thank you for bringing him home for me, but where's his wheel chair?" :shock:

You looked a lot like my wife

A serious drunk walked into a bar and, after staring for some time at the only woman seated at the bar, walked over to her and kissed her. She jumped up and slapped him silly. He immediately apologized and explained, "I'm sorry. I thought you were my wife. You look exactly like her."

"Why you worthless, insufferable, wretched, no good drunk!" she screamed.

"Funny," he muttered, "you even sound exactly like her."

Arriving home very drunk Smile605 Fantastic Arriving home very drunk Thumb175
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:26 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Arriving home very drunk Smile605 Fantastic Arriving home very drunk Thumb175

Hi FTL bounce

Before going on holiday, check this out Twisted Evil

Top ten signs that you are too drunk

10. You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the Earth.

9. Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.

8. The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.

7. Your idea of cutting back is less salt.

6. You can focus better with one eye closed.

5. You fall off the floor.

5. The whole bar greets you when you come in.

4. You haven't had a driver's license in such a long time that you have forgotten what one looks like.

3. Roseanne looks good.

2. You don't recognize your wife/husband unless seen through bottom of glass.

1. You spent more time on the floor than you do standing up. bounce bounce

Not referring to you of course bounce bounce

wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

Hi FTL bounce

Before going on holiday, check this out Twisted Evil

Top ten signs that you are too drunk

10. You have to hold onto the lawn to keep from falling off the Earth.

9. Mosquitoes catch a buzz after attacking you.

8. The back of your head keeps getting hit by the toilet seat.

7. Your idea of cutting back is less salt.

6. You can focus better with one eye closed.

5. You fall off the floor.

5. The whole bar greets you when you come in.

4. You haven't had a driver's license in such a long time that you have forgotten what one looks like.

3. Roseanne looks good.

2. You don't recognize your wife/husband unless seen through bottom of glass.

1. You spent more time on the floor than you do standing up. bounce bounce

Not referring to you of course bounce bounce

Arriving home very drunk 10_10_19 Who's been talking (again)?!!! lol!

No hols Mr Wyatt, working unfortunately but I'm sure I'll have time for a little fun Thumbs up
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Best bit is waking up in a bed that is not yours but several streets away........ A friend did it once
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:32 pm

gerber wrote:Best bit is waking up in a bed that is not yours but several streets away........ A friend did it once

lol! lol!

Or:
Sitting there half-dressed, wondering if you are going to bed or getting up confused confused :sleep: affraid affraid
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:34 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

lol! lol!

Or:
Sitting there half-dressed, wondering if you are going to bed or getting up confused confused :sleep: affraid affraid

Blimey, I haven't lived affraid lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 pm

feelthelove wrote:

The worst fear was that one might just live bounce bounce
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:32 am

feelthelove wrote:

You have but the drink ( Conscience ) has restricted your memory bounce
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  IlonaSong Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 pm

In my former life in the RAF I was serving in The Falklands (a notorious place for drinking), and I was in bed in a four man room. It was about 4 am when a drunken 'person' came in and proceeded to pull me out of my bed accusing me of being in his bed.

After a short argument he refused to be persuaded that this was not his room even with the other three members of the room backing me up, so I physically corrected his misunderstanding.

It's different when you are on the receiving end of the drunks!
IlonaSong
IlonaSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:51 pm

THE BEER PRAYER
Our lager,

Which art in barrels,

Hallowed be Thy drink,

Thy will be drunk,

(I will be drunk),

At home as I am in the tavern.

Give us this day our foamy head,

And forgive us our spillages,

As we forgive those who spill against us,

And lead us not to incarceration,

But deliver us from hangovers,

For thine is the beer,

The bitter and the lager,

Forever and ever,

Barmen.

Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Mystic Moon wrote:

THE BEER PRAYER
Our lager,

Which art in barrels,

Hallowed be Thy drink,

Thy will be drunk,

(I will be drunk),

At home as I am in the tavern.

Give us this day our foamy head,

And forgive us our spillages,

As we forgive those who spill against us,

And lead us not to incarceration,

But deliver us from hangovers,

For thine is the beer,

The bitter and the lager,

Forever and ever,

Barmen.

Can I join that church?? bounce bounce

Presents for the Wife

Three men, a doctor, a lawyer, and a biker were sitting in a bar talking over a few drinks.

After a sip of his Martini, the doctor said, "You know, tomorrow is my anniversary. I bought my wife a diamond ring and a new Mercedes. I figure if she doesn't like the diamond ring, then at least she will like the Mercedes, and she will know that I love her."

After finishing his scotch, the lawyer said, "Well, on my last anniversary, I bought my wife a string of pearls and a trip to the Bahamas. I figured if she didn't like the pearls, then at least she would have enjoyed the trip, and she would have known that I loved her."

The biker then took a big swig from his beer, and said, "Yeah, well for my anniversary, I got my old lady a t-shirt and a vibrator. I figured if she didn't like the t-shirt, then she could go f*** herself."
lol! lol!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:32 pm

LOL, You can join the Beer Church as long as I can marry the doctor. Arriving home very drunk 3933776953
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 pm

A guy is sitting at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He's slamming tequila left and right.

He grabs one, drinks it, goes over to a window and jumps out. The guy who was sitting next to him couldn't believe that the guy had just done that. He was more surprised when, ten minutes later, the same guy, unscathed, comes walking back into the bar and sits back down next to him.

The astonished guy asks," How did you do that???? I just saw you jump out that window and we're hundreds of feet above the ground!!!" The jumper responds by slurring, "Well, I don't get it either. I slam a shot of tequila and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground. Watch." He takes a shot, slams it down, goes tot the window and jumps out.

The other guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls until right before the ground, slows down and lands softly on his feet. A few minutes later, the guy walks back into the bar.

The other guy has to try it too, so he orders a shot of tequila. he drinks it and goes to the window and jumps. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn't slow down at all....SPLAT!!!!!!

The first guy orders another shot of tequila and the bartender says to him," You're really an jerk when you're drunk, Superman."
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Mystic Moon wrote:A guy is sitting at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He's slamming tequila left and right.

He grabs one, drinks it, goes over to a window and jumps out. The guy who was sitting next to him couldn't believe that the guy had just done that. He was more surprised when, ten minutes later, the same guy, unscathed, comes walking back into the bar and sits back down next to him.

The astonished guy asks," How did you do that???? I just saw you jump out that window and we're hundreds of feet above the ground!!!" The jumper responds by slurring, "Well, I don't get it either. I slam a shot of tequila and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground. Watch." He takes a shot, slams it down, goes tot the window and jumps out.

The other guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls until right before the ground, slows down and lands softly on his feet. A few minutes later, the guy walks back into the bar.

The other guy has to try it too, so he orders a shot of tequila. he drinks it and goes to the window and jumps. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn't slow down at all....SPLAT!!!!!!

The first guy orders another shot of tequila and the bartender says to him," You're really an jerk when you're drunk, Superman."

lol! lol! lol!

Sotally Tober
Starkle starkle little twink
who the hell you are I think
I'm not under what you call
the alcofluence of incohol
I'm just a little slort of sheep
I'm not drunk like tinkle peep
I don't know who is me yet
but the drunker I stand here
the longer I get
Just give me one more drink
to fill me cup
'cuz I got all day sober
to Sunday up.

bounce

wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Mystic Moon wrote:A guy is sitting at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He's slamming tequila left and right.

ROFL Brilliant!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down