IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big British Immigration Row

+8
mattiducatti
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
scrappydoo
jadeloue
gerber
Abdul Abulbul Amir
Bert Assirati
Flix
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Big British Immigration Row Empty The Big British Immigration Row

Post  Flix Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:00 pm

This gets my goat, I've watched the first hour in the hope that we'd see a serious discussion on the issue, what a joke, giving microphones to people who will obviously disagree with the person speaking on the panel, can't hear what is being said so how can they disagree until they've heard whats been said. The antis are vilified before they say anything, the pros are wets, had enough of wasting my time, turning over to the Walking Dead.

Flix

Back to top Go down

The Big British Immigration Row Empty Re: The Big British Immigration Row

Post  Bert Assirati Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 pm

The walking dead....you mean you watch the house of lords?

They pack the studio with people who shout down anything which hints of racism or anti-immigration;  these on-line forums prove this perfectly.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Flix Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:26 pm

And who thought up those pathetic citizenship questions - Kublai Khan or was it Citizen Khan?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert Assirati Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 pm

I'm sorry but how can we have an immigration debate when most of the audience is either black or Pakistani?  There the people that the damn debate should be about.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Flix wrote:And who thought up those pathetic citizenship questions - Kublai Khan or was it Citizen Khan?

Can be either we are irrelevant.

Do remember kublai kan the sound track though.................... Amazing on Sonos. Wow.. music remastered.
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:55 pm

i watched this and was not surprised the left wing had the most to say the audience did not get a look in the twitter link seem to agree with the lady with the most to say not sure of her name but she said 70% of people agree with her and she was dismissed as a nutter why do not the politicians agree with the majority of their people, that is the real question
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:18 am

jadeloue wrote:i watched this and was not surprised the left wing had the most to say the audience did not get a look in the twitter link seem to agree with the lady with the most to say not sure of her name but she said 70% of people agree with her and she was dismissed as a nutter why do not the politicians agree with the majority of their people, that is the real question

I watched it and it was one of the most blatantly rigged current affairs programmes that I have ever seen.

The presenters made absolutely no attempt to maintain any sort of balance; Lee Jasper was given almost free reign to make long political statements and to disrupt almost every one of the pathetically few contrary views that were allowed, and it was only when he tried to talk down the presenters themselves that they attempted to curtail him.

The one Tory panellist - can't remember his name - was treated disgracefully by both the audience and the presenters, who appeared to be relishing things when the mindless neanderthals in the mob started with their silly chanting.

Television at its very worst. An utter disgrace.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  mattiducatti Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:35 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

This was not television , it was STATE PROPAGANDA and the reality is that the peoples voice doe's not count.

I agree, blatant rigged with massive pro immigration bias.

Agenda driven state propaganda is a good description.

We have immigrants here, we don't want or need any more. It is as sinple as that.

mattiducatti
mattiducatti

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:26 pm

We have no voice any more, the media are a blatantly misleading people,
i have gone off watching tv as even the adverts try to promote blacks
i never see a advert with an Asian and a white man,
bunch of bastards

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 pm

tom sawyer wrote:We have no voice any more, the media are a blatantly misleading people,
i have gone off watching tv as even the adverts try to promote blacks
i never see a advert with an Asian and a white man,
bunch of bastards

You know Tom...I said exactly the same thing to the missus the other day...

We were discussing how many mixed marriages/partnerships you see depicted on TV ads....I would suggest that there are far more in the world of adverts than in the UK today.

However what about the Santander advert with the dusky skinned chappie with the dog....??

Yeh, I was thinking that too!!!!!

Oh...on another matter, what would you give to see Barry Scott get twatted with a cricket bat?

Bang and the twat is gone!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 pm

There will be more by Wednesday.

The Ukraine will be given quick entry into the EU on Tuesday
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Couldn't agree more.....disgraceful broadcasting. Just as bad was the debate on benefits street.

We were once Great Britain, now just standard Britain. Our fore fathers would be ashamed of the country the left have turned us into.
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:57 pm

Durham wrote:Couldn't agree more.....disgraceful broadcasting. Just as bad was the debate on benefits street.

We were once Great Britain, now just standard Britain. Our fore fathers would be ashamed of the country the left have turned us into.

Work hard...save up...and piss off abroad before it's too late.
Q
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Flix wrote:This gets my goat, I've watched the first hour in the hope that we'd see a serious discussion on the issue, what a joke, giving microphones to people who will obviously disagree with the person speaking on the panel, can't hear what is being said so how can they disagree until they've heard whats been said. The antis are vilified before they say anything, the pros are wets, had enough of wasting my time, turning over to the Walking Dead.
im old enough to remember Andrew Lincoln as  'Egg' in 'This Life'
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:19 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
im old enough to remember Andrew Lincoln as  'Egg' in 'This Life'

Never watched it myself, must have been one of the dozen or so that didn't.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:26 am

Did anyone else see Yvette Cooper being interviewed on BBC TV News yesterday?

She accused the Tories' immigration policy of being a shambles and berated them for not having curbed immigration!

Jesus wept - I could hardly believe that she had the gall to say that...a leading member of the Labour government which opened the now apparently unshutable floodgates allowing millions of economic immigrants to come flooding in the country both legally and illegally, on the grounds, as admitted by one of their own advisers, that it would "rub the Right's noses in diversity..." and irrecoverably "bring about a change in society..." - in other words, create a client electorate eternally beholden to the Labour Party.

Naturally, Cooper (aka Mrs Gurning-Bollocks) was given the usual soft, deferential and virtually uninterrupted interview that Labour interviewees can expect from the Left-leaning BBC.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:45 am

I am constantly amazed at the calibre in the last few decades of the majority of career politicians, what a shower, more interested in keeping power for their party and personally than giving a damn about the country and its people. Never admit to being wrong, never answer a question - waffle as much as possible, take every opportunity to blame everyone else for what you've done, never support an idea, however good that another party comes up with, unless of course there's a chance you may be able to poach the praise afterwards. I've seen a few governments come and go and I was brought up in Labour voting working class family although I knew many working class families who voted Conservative but Labour is definately become the worst for this kind of thing, how anyone but the downright brainwashed can still believe what comes out of their mouths and vote for them, is incredible to me.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next