IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

58 letter change a letter game

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

58 letter change a letter game Empty 58 letter change a letter game

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:14 pm

Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

58 letter change a letter game Empty Re: 58 letter change a letter game

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:15 pm

I win
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:20 pm

Jock McFlap wrote:I win

58 letter change a letter game Winner10
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:25 pm

feelthelove wrote:

58 letter change a letter game Winner10
Complaint to Forumotion and am deserting to JPs Plague  Frying pan
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:27 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
Complaint to Forumotion and am deserting to JPs Plague  Frying pan

Nooooooooo don't leave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 58 letter change a letter game Leave10
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:32 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Nooooooooo don't leave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 58 letter change a letter game Leave10
I think we should ban MacFlap from the Forum !!!  Peoples Power !!! rage
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:34 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
I think we should ban MacFlap from the Forum !!!  Peoples Power !!! rage

58 letter change a letter game Smile_10
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:14 pm

feelthelove wrote:

58 letter change a letter game Smile_10
We must take the  high altitude view  as we  drill down  the   strategic staircase  as we   wouldn't want to wrongside the demographic  and  think outside the box  innit  basically .          WTF !!!   scratch scratch scratch
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:30 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
We must take the  high altitude view  as we  drill down  the   strategic staircase  as we   wouldn't want to wrongside the demographic  and  think outside the box  innit  basically .          WTF !!!   scratch scratch scratch

Message received and understood Agent Wyatt 58 letter change a letter game Spy_310
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:09 am

feelthelove wrote:

Message received and understood Agent Wyatt 58 letter change a letter game Spy_310
You are welcome  Agent FTL, this message will self destruct in 10 sec...  ooopppss!!!!
58 letter change a letter game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjh_ArIz0jzX4CKPOJb73STeDPXN3i4sqFm1LuuZEwsf4tbglk

Oh Bollards!!! 58 letter change a letter game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIlDFvvGlOwKaVz3TiG2B89hbvSxsz5sKwMYHoNEDcRFkd4SzEjg
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:13 am

wyatt1 wrote:
You are welcome  Agent FTL, this message will self destruct in 10 sec...  ooopppss!!!!
58 letter change a letter game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjh_ArIz0jzX4CKPOJb73STeDPXN3i4sqFm1LuuZEwsf4tbglk

Oh Bollards!!! 58 letter change a letter game Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIlDFvvGlOwKaVz3TiG2B89hbvSxsz5sKwMYHoNEDcRFkd4SzEjg

Hahaha! 58 letter change a letter game Bomb_h11x
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:35 am

It's all that pesky MacFlap's fault , wot with all his blonde jokes !!! (why tell the truth Suspect Twisted Evil)

A policeman pulled a blonde over after he/she'd been driving the wrong way on a one-way street. Cop: Do you know where you were going? Blonde: No, but wherever it is, it must be bad because all the cars were leaving. 

See wot I mean ???
Suspect ROFL ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:32 pm

wyatt1 wrote:It's all that pesky MacFlap's fault , wot with all his blonde jokes !!! (why tell the truth Suspect Twisted Evil)

A policeman pulled a blonde over after he/she'd been driving the wrong way on a one-way street. Cop: Do you know where you were going? Blonde: No, but wherever it is, it must be bad because all the cars were leaving. 

See wot I mean ???
Suspect ROFL ROFL

Absolutely, he's off my 58 letter change a letter game Christ10 card list  58 letter change a letter game Pfft21258 letter change a letter game Smiley28

John went to his friend's house unannounced, and he wanted to spend the night. 

His friend was sorry that he could not offer him a whole room, so he said, "You can sleep on the floor in the living room, or you can sleep in the room with Baby." 

John said that he would prefer the floor. 

The next morning he went to the bathroom, and there he met a gorgeous young blonde.

"Hi," he said, "Who are you?" "I'm Baby, and who are you?" 

"I'm stupid," he said 58 letter change a letter game No_sha10
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:12 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Absolutely, he's off my 58 letter change a letter game Christ10 card list  58 letter change a letter game Pfft21258 letter change a letter game Smiley28

John went to his friend's house unannounced, and he wanted to spend the night. 

His friend was sorry that he could not offer him a whole room, so he said, "You can sleep on the floor in the living room, or you can sleep in the room with Baby." 

John said that he would prefer the floor. 

The next morning he went to the bathroom, and there he met a gorgeous young blonde.

"Hi," he said, "Who are you?" "I'm Baby, and who are you?" 

"I'm stupid," he said 58 letter change a letter game No_sha10
wink ROFL ROFL ROFL

Two blondes decided to split a can of Diet Coke. One blonde opened the can, and poured half the contents into her own glass, and half into her friend's glass. Before tossing the can, she stopped to read the nutritional information on the side. "'Only one calorie per can'," she read aloud. "Hmm," murmured the other blonde. "I wonder which glass has the calorie?" 

.........................................................................................
That MacFlap!!
Disgraceful, he is a total BlondePhobe   basically innit   rage
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:40 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
wink ROFL ROFL ROFL

Two blondes decided to split a can of Diet Coke. One blonde opened the can, and poured half the contents into her own glass, and half into her friend's glass. Before tossing the can, she stopped to read the nutritional information on the side. "'Only one calorie per can'," she read aloud. "Hmm," murmured the other blonde. "I wonder which glass has the calorie?" 

.........................................................................................
That MacFlap!!
Disgraceful, he is a total BlondePhobe   basically innit   rage

I know we shouldn't feed his phobia but............... Grinning

One day while jogging, a middle-aged man noticed a tennis ball lying by the side of the walk. 

Being fairly new and in good condition, he picked the ball up, put it in his pocket and proceeded on his way. 

Waiting at the cross street for the light to change, he noticed a beautiful blond standing next to him smiling. "What do you have in your pocket?" she asked.

"Tennis ball," the man said smiling back. "Wow," said the blonde looking upset. "That must hurt. I once had tennis elbow and the pain was unbearable!" 

58 letter change a letter game Embarr18
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:07 pm

feelthelove wrote:

I know we shouldn't feed his phobia but............... Grinning

One day while jogging, a middle-aged man noticed a tennis ball lying by the side of the walk. 

Being fairly new and in good condition, he picked the ball up, put it in his pocket and proceeded on his way. 

Waiting at the cross street for the light to change, he noticed a beautiful blond standing next to him smiling. "What do you have in your pocket?" she asked.

"Tennis ball," the man said smiling back. "Wow," said the blonde looking upset. "That must hurt. I once had tennis elbow and the pain was unbearable!" 

58 letter change a letter game Embarr18
Us Posters as wot are revolting are going to ban him from the Forum !!! rage

Okay so there was these three men that worked at a construction site. Well, one day they sat down and opened their lunch. The African guy opened up his lunch and got grits. He said that if he got rice again tomorrow that he was going to jump off the building. The Mexican opened up his lunch and got a burrito. He said that if he gets a burrito again tomorrow that he was going to jump off the building also. The blonde opened up his lunch and he got chicken. He said that if he got chicken tomorrow that he was going to jump off the building too. Well, the next day the African guy opened up his lunch and he got grits again so he jumped. The Mexican opened up his and he got a burrito again so he jumped. The Blonde opened up his and he got chicken again so he jumped. At their funeral the African's wife said "If I would have known he didn't want grits I would have packed something different". The Mexican's wife said "If I would have known he didn't want a burrito I would have packed him something different". The Blonde's wife looked up and said "Don't look at me, he packs his own lunch." 

ROFL ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:03 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
Us Posters as wot are revolting are going to ban him from the Forum !!! rage

Okay so there was these three men that worked at a construction site. Well, one day they sat down and opened their lunch. The African guy opened up his lunch and got grits. He said that if he got rice again tomorrow that he was going to jump off the building. The Mexican opened up his lunch and got a burrito. He said that if he gets a burrito again tomorrow that he was going to jump off the building also. The blonde opened up his lunch and he got chicken. He said that if he got chicken tomorrow that he was going to jump off the building too. Well, the next day the African guy opened up his lunch and he got grits again so he jumped. The Mexican opened up his and he got a burrito again so he jumped. The Blonde opened up his and he got chicken again so he jumped. At their funeral the African's wife said "If I would have known he didn't want grits I would have packed something different". The Mexican's wife said "If I would have known he didn't want a burrito I would have packed him something different". The Blonde's wife looked up and said "Don't look at me, he packs his own lunch." 

ROFL ROFL

58 letter change a letter game Pfft213  Perhaps Flap has forgotten I'm blonde Mr Wyatt 58 letter change a letter game Cry_gi10

A blonde phoned a retail pharmacy to talk about her prescription. 

He said to the pharmacist, "My doctor ordered this prescription for me. Your store filled it and gave me a bottle with 100 capsules in it about two weeks ago. I'm supposed to take one capsule every six hours and I've been doing that. This little packet came out of the bottle while I was getting my capsule once. The packet said, "do not eat" on it. That was four days ago, and I'm really hungry!" 

58 letter change a letter game No_sha11
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:40 pm

feelthelove wrote:

58 letter change a letter game Pfft213  Perhaps Flap has forgotten I'm blonde Mr Wyatt 58 letter change a letter game Cry_gi10

A blonde phoned a retail pharmacy to talk about her prescription. 

He said to the pharmacist, "My doctor ordered this prescription for me. Your store filled it and gave me a bottle with 100 capsules in it about two weeks ago. I'm supposed to take one capsule every six hours and I've been doing that. This little packet came out of the bottle while I was getting my capsule once. The packet said, "do not eat" on it. That was four days ago, and I'm really hungry!" 

58 letter change a letter game No_sha11
Grinning Grinning

Q: A blond going to London on a plane, how can you steal her window seat? 
A: Tell her the seats that are going to London are all in the middle row. 

ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
Grinning Grinning

Q: A blond going to London on a plane, how can you steal her window seat? 
A: Tell her the seats that are going to London are all in the middle row. 

ROFL

You'll be getting blondes a bad name Mr Wyatt!! 58 letter change a letter game Giggle28 x

A young blonde woman goes to an office for a job interview. 

The interviewer decides to start with the basics. "So, miss, can you tell us your age, please?" The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for about 3 seconds before replying "Ehh... 25!". The interviewer tries another straightforward one to break the ice. 

"And can you tell us your height, please?" The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces, "Five foot three!" 

This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics. 

"And ehh, just to confirm for our records, your name please?" The blonde bobs her head from side to side for about twenty seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying "Stephanie". 

The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks "Just out of curiosity, miss. We can understand your counting on your fingers to work out your age, and the measuring tape for your height is obvious, but what were you doing when we asked you your name?" 

"Ohh that!" replies the blonde, "That's just me running through 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...'" 

58 letter change a letter game No_sha12
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:35 pm

feelthelove wrote:

You'll be getting blondes a bad name Mr Wyatt!! 58 letter change a letter game Giggle28 x

A young blonde woman goes to an office for a job interview. 

The interviewer decides to start with the basics. "So, miss, can you tell us your age, please?" The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for about 3 seconds before replying "Ehh... 25!". The interviewer tries another straightforward one to break the ice. 

"And can you tell us your height, please?" The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces, "Five foot three!" 

This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics. 

"And ehh, just to confirm for our records, your name please?" The blonde bobs her head from side to side for about twenty seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying "Stephanie". 

The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks "Just out of curiosity, miss. We can understand your counting on your fingers to work out your age, and the measuring tape for your height is obvious, but what were you doing when we asked you your name?" 

"Ohh that!" replies the blonde, "That's just me running through 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...'" 

58 letter change a letter game No_sha12
  ROFL ROFL

I will keep a low profile in case the Blondes Jihadis get me,  'ang on I'm one of them (well I used to be  Grinning)

A blonde's car breaks down on the interstate one day. So she eases it onto the shoulder of the road, carefully steps out of the car and then opens the trunk. Out jump two men in trench coats that turn to face oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats and exposing themselves to approaching drivers. Not surprisingly, this causes the highway's worst pileup to date. Shortly the police show up. The cop, clearly enraged, runs up to the blonde and yells, "What the hell is going on here?" "My car broke down," says the lady, calmly. "Well, what are these perverts doing here by your car?" asks the cop. "I've always been told when you're on the side of the road to use your emergency flashers!," she replied. 

Not you was it ???    ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:46 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
  ROFL ROFL

I will keep a low profile in case the Blondes Jihadis get me,  'ang on I'm one of them (well I used to be  Grinning)

A blonde's car breaks down on the interstate one day. So she eases it onto the shoulder of the road, carefully steps out of the car and then opens the trunk. Out jump two men in trench coats that turn to face oncoming traffic and begin opening their coats and exposing themselves to approaching drivers. Not surprisingly, this causes the highway's worst pileup to date. Shortly the police show up. The cop, clearly enraged, runs up to the blonde and yells, "What the hell is going on here?" "My car broke down," says the lady, calmly. "Well, what are these perverts doing here by your car?" asks the cop. "I've always been told when you're on the side of the road to use your emergency flashers!," she replied. 

Not you was it ???    ROFL

58 letter change a letter game Pfft214 that was supposed to be our secret!!!

There was this stupid blonde male and he was at his lessons and his instructor (which was a girl) 

And she told him to go to three different places and learn three different words. 

So he went to the airport and learned take off.

Then he went to the zoo and learned zebra. 

Then he went to the hospital and learned baby 

So he went back to his instructer and she asked him what three words he had learnt. And he said "takeoff ze-bra baby" 

Not you was it?????????????????????? 58 letter change a letter game Rofl14
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:

58 letter change a letter game Pfft214 that was supposed to be our secret!!!

There was this stupid blonde male and he was at his lessons and his instructor (which was a girl) 

And she told him to go to three different places and learn three different words. 

So he went to the airport and learned take off.

Then he went to the zoo and learned zebra. 

Then he went to the hospital and learned baby 

So he went back to his instructer and she asked him what three words he had learnt. And he said "takeoff ze-bra baby" 

Not you was it?????????????????????? 58 letter change a letter game Rofl14

No   they  missed that out in my edumacation  init !!  crying

A blonde really got tired of all blonde jokes and decided to hang herself in the bathroom. As she locked the door, she yelled at her husband, "I'm hanging myself because I'm tired of jokes about us blondes being stupid!" Her husband broke into the bathroom and saw his wife with a rope tied on her toe. The husband said, "I thought you were hanging yourself." She said, "Yes, I am!" The husband replied, "Usually when people hang themselves, they tie the rope around their neck, so why is yours tied on your toe?" She said, "I tried that, but I couldn't breathe."

Grinning
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:00 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

No   they  missed that out in my edumacation  init !!  crying

A blonde really got tired of all blonde jokes and decided to hang herself in the bathroom. As she locked the door, she yelled at her husband, "I'm hanging myself because I'm tired of jokes about us blondes being stupid!" Her husband broke into the bathroom and saw his wife with a rope tied on her toe. The husband said, "I thought you were hanging yourself." She said, "Yes, I am!" The husband replied, "Usually when people hang themselves, they tie the rope around their neck, so why is yours tied on your toe?" She said, "I tried that, but I couldn't breathe."

Grinning

They taught you bra removal in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 58 letter change a letter game Giggle29

When I was walking around the super market I noticed a blonde staring really hard at a carton of orange juice.

I asked her what she was doing. She said "Well, it says on the carton 'concentrate'". 

feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:09 pm

feelthelove wrote:

They taught you bra removal in school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 58 letter change a letter game Giggle29

When I was walking around the super market I noticed a blonde staring really hard at a carton of orange juice.

I asked her what she was doing. She said "Well, it says on the carton 'concentrate'". 

They hadn't been invented in my day !!!   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull. The women need to buy another, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram." She goes to the market and finds one for $499. Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer. Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable." Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, 
"She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"

ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:14 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
They hadn't been invented in my day !!!   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull. The women need to buy another, but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram." She goes to the market and finds one for $499. Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer. Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable." Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, 
"She's a blonde so she reads slow: 'Come for ta bull.'"

ROFL

OK, I'll believe you, honest  Grinning

At a paternity trial, the blonde's lawyer asked, "On the night of July 16th last, at approximately 11:45 p.m., in the locale known generally as 'Lover's Lane' did the defendant have sexual relations with you?"

"Yes," whispered the girl, her head bowed.

"And did the defendant on that occasion, to the best of your knowledge, have a climax?" The lawyer continued.

"Oh no," she replied, "I'm pretty sure... he had one of them fancy Mitsubishis." 

58 letter change a letter game Giggle31
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next