IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother

+3
Abdul Abulbul Amir
Flap Zappa
fatbob5
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother Empty Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother

Post  fatbob5 Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:03 am

Ann Widdecombe has been branded a ‘racist’ by Celebrity Big Brother viewers after she criticised Meghan Markle’s ‘background’ and ‘attitude’.

The former MP shared her views on the future royal during Tuesday’s episode of the Channel 5 reality show, describing Markle as ‘trouble’.

Fans of the show were unimpressed by Widdecombe's comments, with many saying they felt she had other reasons for disliking Markle. 

One angry viewer wrote: “Ann Widdecombe, the prehistoric right wing Tory! Meghan Markle ‘is trouble’ thinly-veiled words for ‘she’s black’ @bbuk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]". ......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother Empty Re: Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 am

fatbob5 wrote:Ann Widdecombe has been branded a ‘racist’ by Celebrity Big Brother viewers after she criticised Meghan Markle’s ‘background’ and ‘attitude’.

The former MP shared her views on the future royal during Tuesday’s episode of the Channel 5 reality show, describing Markle as ‘trouble’.

Fans of the show were unimpressed by Widdecombe's comments, with many saying they felt she had other reasons for disliking Markle. 

One angry viewer wrote: “Ann Widdecombe, the prehistoric right wing Tory! Meghan Markle ‘is trouble’ thinly-veiled words for ‘she’s black’ @bbuk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]". ......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone who actually saw what she said would be hard pressed to see anything racist in it. she was saying that she sees trouble ahead because of the background she comes from, i.e. the entertainment industry and being able to live a fee life.
those that saw racism in that may well see racism everywhere they go as they are probably racist themselves.
I would say that the marriage will last 5 years if they are lucky. she does not seem the type who can be constrained by the rigours of royal life.
I am sure they are both perfectly genuine in their feeling for each other.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother Empty Re: Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother

Post  fatbob5 Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:58 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:Meghan Markle is not black , she's HALFCASTE
Prove It
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:08 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
Anyone who actually saw what she said would be hard pressed to see anything racist in it. she was saying that she sees trouble ahead because of the background she comes from, i.e. the entertainment industry and being able to live a fee life.
those that saw racism in that may well see racism everywhere they go as they are probably racist themselves.
I would say that the marriage will last 5 years if they are lucky. she does not seem the type who can be constrained by the rigours of royal life.
What a nasty man you are
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:05 am

Sorry Bob, I have to agree with Dean on this,,,,once the lust has gone............well we will see !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:46 am

I think her entertainment background will have been beneficial actually.

All that red carpet stuff she would have been used to and being in the limelight, will hold her in good stead of all the many meetings and greetings, walkabouts, functions that are to come being a Royal.

Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:52 am

nicko wrote:Sorry Bob, I have to agree with Dean on this,,,,once the lust has gone............well we will see !

But doesn't that happen to most marriages after a number of years nicho? And then what you are left with is contentment and a best friend that you still want to be intimate with.

The honeymoon period always wears off. I think that's how some people have affairs. They're always chasing that lust and the initial dizzy excitement of being with a partner. Don't get me wrong, its a great feeling, but doesn't last forever.
Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:08 am

I like this street art that has appeared in London.

Harry's Girl

Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:20 am

Coster,  your quite correct,    i'v been married for 55 years to my first Wife Grinning
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:56 am

nicko wrote:Coster,  your quite correct,    i'v been married for 55 years to my first Wife Grinning

Ah see that's beautiful nicko I love you   I'm very envious.
Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:35 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
Anyone who actually saw what she said would be hard pressed to see anything racist in it. she was saying that she sees trouble ahead because of the background she comes from, i.e. the entertainment industry and being able to live a free life.
What a nasty man you are
why?
for pointing out the obvious.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:37 pm

Costa wrote:I think her entertainment background will have been beneficial actually.

All that red carpet stuff she would have been used to and being in the limelight, will hold her in good stead of all the many meetings and greetings, walkabouts, functions that are to come being a Royal.

the entertainment industry is vacuous and based on looks. The royal family despite those attempting to "modernise" it, are not vacuous. they are more than celebrities, they are the rock that the country is based.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:45 pm

I think there's probably truth in what Ann said/ Ok its a good life of plenty of money, holidays, freebies etc but you aren't free to do or say just what you want, there'll always be a long angle lens around and phones aren't secure and how do you know for sure who is loyal, I think she will have trouble fitting in, I hope its a success though.  Grace Kelly managed to become a very gracious royal lady, at least as far as the public were concerned but she had a very different upbringing-of the time of course. Mary of Denmark has managed to do the same coming from a very ordinary background. The lady who married
into the Lichtenstein ?royal family seems to have fitted in. As long as she realises this is real life and there are repurcussions and not a tv series she'll be ok.  Although I can't abide the mass hysteria for celebs whether royal or not theses days.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:58 pm

I believe Widdecombe  is right.

I also believe she may get knocked orf
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:08 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:There's definitely some Honkey in Meghan 
Markle
Are you a Honkey - Allakaka ?

Twisted Evil pirat jocolor
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Pure White and proud
Pure ???????!
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:36 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

What's your blood tainted with Bob
I am 100% Homo-Sapian
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:40 pm

Well I say 100%

I probably have some Homo neanderthalensis blood
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next