IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did She Help Him Or Kill Him?

3 posters

Go down

Did She Help Him Or Kill Him? Empty Did She Help Him Or Kill Him?

Post  Major Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:49 am

A daughter allegedly told a care home she was taking her 93-year-old father on holiday then travelled to Switzerland where he ended his life.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I see both sides to this dilemma, I would not wanna drag on.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Did She Help Him Or Kill Him? Empty Re: Did She Help Him Or Kill Him?

Post  nicko Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:06 am

Good for her..................if that's what he wanted.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 pm

If a proper system was set up in this country, people wouldn't be put in this position, many have to take the decision too soon, so that they are able to travel to Switzerland. I know people say this is the thin end of the wedge but isn't every bit of progress just that, it always leads to more. I firmly believe people should have the right to decide how and when they leave this life, when terminally ill at least. I can't believe we allow our fellows to suffer in horrible ways because 'life is sacred'. I know paliative care can be good but it doesn't always work or work well, some people want to hang on as long as possible even if it means being unconcious for days or weeks but this is drawing out the agony for your loved ones others just want it over when and where they choose, who are we to deny them this.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:36 pm

It is usually one family member who gets SADDLED with the poor soul, I have seen how it effects those them, they are a wreck at times.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down