IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The neo-Nazi paedophile who plotted to kill.

5 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The neo-Nazi paedophile who plotted to kill. Empty Re: The neo-Nazi paedophile who plotted to kill.

Post  fatbob5 Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:58 pm

Despicable creatures
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The neo-Nazi paedophile who plotted to kill. Empty Re: The neo-Nazi paedophile who plotted to kill.

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:41 am

Terrorist or freedom fighter
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:30 am

Thorney Sam wrote:Why are the far right attracted to small boys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Perhaps we should preemptively castrate all Tory, ukip, BNP, EDL, BF, NF supporters in order to protect our children.
best ask the labour25 that
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:00 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
None of the above smells, just your common or garden right wing pedo!

well mandela formed a terrorist group to murder innocent civillians

his rural landmine campaign had to be stopped casue it was killing too many black farm workers

he has a statue in london dedicated to him, and of course you sing his praises all the time

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Madiba and Winnie freedom fighters I think, although Winnie was regarded as a bit of a cunt..

Kind Alfred his grandson Athelstan definitely

Longshanks, possibly only in my books, as he was also a bit of a cunt.

Wat Tyler most definitely 

Henri V not really

Lord Cromwell probably

Guido Fawkes definitely not

George Washington, slave owner and yes freedom fighter

William Wilberforce most definitely 

Karl Marx, nope intellectual

Freidrich Nietzsche, nope but he did free the mind

Adolf Hitler freedom fighter?

You could argue that Hitler was a freedom fighter if you believe his version of events regarding the Versailles treaty.

Perhaps in the future Trump or God Emperor Corbyn might be regarded as freedom fighters, who knows?

asking if hitler was a freedom fighter??

well you are part of the anti semetic labour party so i imagine in your mind and in corbyns mind,hitler had to murder 6 million + jews in order to escape from their evil clutches
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:24 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Smells! Why are you now whining about your masters activities?

When you punt out your Nazi ideology, is there something you'd forgotten, or perhaps in your support for Holocaust denying outlets you put that issue to one side. It all well and good following Hitler's dictoms, just edit out the Jew bit.

You can't sweep the bits you don't like under the carpet Smelly my dear, lebensraum, blitzkrieg und endlosung are all part of the bigger picture, surely you realise that it wasn't going to end with the Jews?

just edit out the jew bit??

is that the labour partys attempt at rebranding the "final solution"
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
part of the bigger picture, surely you realise that it wasn't going to end with the Jews?

Smells! Why are you now whining about your masters activities?

When you punt out your Nazi ideology, is there something you'd forgotten, or perhaps in your support for Holocaust denying outlets you put that issue to one side. It all well and good following Hitler's dictoms, just edit out the Jew bit.

You can't sweep the bits you don't like under the carpet Smelly my dear, lebensraum, blitzkrieg und endlosung are all part of the bigger picture, surely you realise that it wasn't going to end with the Jews?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: Fortunately I was classically educated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You were not classically educated because you have no comprehension of depth.

ROFL
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:20 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
I think that the safest political party for you, me, Jews and everyone else is the Labour Party considering the fact that it's leader God Emperor Corbyn has fought for peace and justice his entire life.

Smells could you have a word in the shell like of your BNP handler and vile antisemite Fred, please remove his red crayon and tell him, if I've reduced him to the pathetic status of SpWeELcheKKKur then this is down to his own stupidity.

PS if you want to travel back in time and begin to understand where Nazism originated, simply feed 1763 into the clock and all will be revealed.

or goGGle

World War Zero

Afraid to address me direct are you, Kadett Gefreiter Scrat von Scrotum?

In order to attribute BNP membership and various appointments including Press Officer (thus far unremunerated on the not unreasonable grounds that they have never heard of me) to myself, you were obliged to forge a post changing my words "I abhor everything the BNP stands for..." to read "I support everything the BNP stands for..."

You were, of course, easily and immediately caught out and outed as a fraudulent liar because of your own stupidity, but your personal motto "never let the truth stand in the way of a smear" still prevails to this day - even though the only one to believe it is your own narcissistic self.

Don't you feel somewhat uncomfortable at having being exposed by me - using your very own words, unadulterated and unexpurgated - as a treacherous supporter of Comrade Corbyn's intention to usurp the Crown and make himself Head of State? You certainly appear to be somewhat unwilling to enter into any discussion on the matter.

What was your childishly weak response? "Surface rust" or some such meaningless nonsense?

I have never knowingly sought to assume the role of nemesis to anyone before, but having having proved what a lying, cheating, hypocritical and obscene bastard you really are, I am somewhat enjoying it.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
I think that the safest political party for you, me, Jews and everyone else is the Labour Party considering the fact that it's leader God Emperor Corbyn has fought for peace and justice his entire life.

Smells could you have a word in the shell like of your BNP handler and vile antisemite Fred, please remove his red crayon and tell him, if I've reduced him to the pathetic status of SpWeELcheKKKur then this is down to his own stupidity.

PS if you want to travel back in time and begin to understand where Nazism originated, simply feed 1763 into the clock and all will be revealed.

or goGGle

World War Zero

thing is that corbyn is a sell out
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down