IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT 'GETS MY GOAT'.........(Part 2)

+6
Hugh Jardon
Tess
guest ..
Durham
Lady Godiva
fatbob5
10 posters

Go down

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT 'GETS MY GOAT'.........(Part 2) Empty I WILL TELL YOU WHAT 'GETS MY GOAT'.........(Part 2)

Post  fatbob5 Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:18 pm

........................Homophobia
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT 'GETS MY GOAT'.........(Part 2) Empty Re: I WILL TELL YOU WHAT 'GETS MY GOAT'.........(Part 2)

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:39 pm

fatbob5 wrote:........................Homophobia

I agree.

Back to top Go down

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT 'GETS MY GOAT'.........(Part 2) Empty Re: I WILL TELL YOU WHAT 'GETS MY GOAT'.........(Part 2)

Post  Lady Godiva Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Is that being frightened of men?
Lady Godiva
Lady Godiva

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:30 pm

And some people, mostly religious, do not like the thought or believe it to be wrong.

That doesnt make them homophobic, it means they hold a different viewpoint, nothing more.

YOUR opinion is no more valid than anyone others bob
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:14 am

Hetrophopia is never mentioned by the left.

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:52 pm

MTC wrote:Hetrophopia is never mentioned by the left.

Rolling Eyes
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:01 pm

I've never understood the term 'homophobia'. A phobia is a fear of something. People who hate gays aren't afraid of them, so the term's wrong.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Tess wrote:I've never understood the term 'homophobia'. A phobia is a fear of something. People who hate gays aren't afraid of them, so the term's wrong.

and even the hate thing is over egged.
I don't hate gays, nor do I love them.
However, as I do not embrace their 'lifestyle choices' I am -quite wrongly- called a homophobe....by homosexuals.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:

and even the hate thing is over egged.
I don't hate gays, nor do I love them.
However, as I do not embrace their 'lifestyle choices' I am -quite wrongly- called a homophobe....by homosexuals.

Snap
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:28 pm

DurhamLad wrote:

Snap

yes....imagine the uproar if us hetros hired a few flat bed trucks and minced about celebrating our own 'pride'.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:28 pm

not liking or agreeing with someone who is gay, does not make you a homophobe.
Disliking someone just because they are gay may well make you one. there is a massive difference though.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:35 am

Flap Meister wrote:not liking or agreeing with someone who is gay, does not make you a homophobe.
Disliking someone just because they are gay may well make you one. there is a massive difference though.

I'm doing my bit to spread peace and love....
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue May 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:

yes....imagine the uproar if us hetros hired a few flat bed trucks and minced about celebrating our own 'pride'.

That i would like to see

Grinning
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sun May 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Flap Meister wrote:not liking or agreeing with someone who is gay, does not make you a homophobe.

Thumbs up
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Sun May 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Lady Godiva wrote:Is that being frightened of men?

That deserved a green

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:

Try this one

For some unknown reason last weekend we ended up in a gay club in my town,

One of the lads asked "do I get discount for being gay" and almost got thrown out before he could get in

Talk about being up tight
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down