IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:08 am

bet you provaxxers are a bit miffed at the current situation. boris promised that gettint the jab would give you your freedoms back, now we see that you will in fact never get your freedoms back

hate to say it once again but i told you so ROFL now youre a prisoner in your own home except the fdifference is that youre also a lab rat for big pharma with god knows what running through your veins
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:15 am

I was well aware that it *** wouldn't *** simply be the case that people get the vaccine, then everything goes back to how it was it 2019.
Ps it might we'll be the case that Christmas 2019 was the last ever Christmas where people big family get-togethers.
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14392
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was well aware that it *** wouldn't *** simply be the case that people get the vaccine, then everything goes back to how it was it 2019.
Ps it might we'll be the case that Christmas 2019 was the last ever Christmas where people big family get-togethers.

well bob you sound rather chipper and upbeat about it all i must say.

you should be happy, this is the proper socialist reform youve always dreamed of - banning religion, the highest levels of restrictions on personal freedoms and social liberties since stalin, a social credit tracking system that can root out, isolate and punish dissenters and rule breakers,emergency laws to bypass those irritatiing houses of democracy and every neighbour a snitch to ensure only citizens of good state standing are allowed to be treated like humans and of course a brand new laws that prevent annoying anti-state protests, with a bit of luck the tories will introduce hard labour camps for those who havent taken their jabs, afterall we cant have biohazards walking around spreading their filth to the rest of humanity.

i bet your mate corbyn cant believe his eyes, he lost the battle but won the war, the tories are more communist than he could have ever dreamed or hoped for.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:bet you provaxxers are a bit miffed at the current situation. boris promised that gettint the jab would give you your freedoms back, now we see that you will in fact never get your freedoms back

hate to say it once again but i told you so ROFL now youre a prisoner in your own home except the fdifference is that youre also a lab rat for big pharma with god knows what running through your veins
why should we be miffed. The chances of a blood clot are a thousand times higher for women who take the pill.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39158
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
why should we be miffed. The chances of a blood clot are a thousand times higher for women who take the pill.

then why have they just slammed the brakes on?

SPI-M-O: Summary of further modelling ofeasing restrictions


"31.As with previous SPI-M-O modelling of easing restrictions, all  scenarios from the three groups  lead to a distinct third wave........................32.The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively..................."

good luck
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

well bob you sound rather chipper and upbeat about it all i must say.

you should be happy, this is the proper socialist reform youve always dreamed of - banning religion, the highest levels of restrictions on personal freedoms and social liberties since stalin, a social credit tracking system that can root out, isolate and punish dissenters and rule breakers,emergency laws to bypass those irritatiing houses of democracy and every neighbour a snitch to ensure only citizens of good state standing are allowed to be treated like humans and of course a brand new laws that prevent annoying anti-state protests, with a bit of luck the tories will introduce hard labour camps for those who havent taken their jabs, afterall we cant have biohazards walking around spreading their filth to the rest of humanity.

i bet your mate corbyn cant believe his eyes, he lost the battle but won the war, the tories are more communist than he could have ever dreamed or hoped for.
I'm just stating what *** might *** happen
No need to shoot the messanger

There's also a good chance that when the World gets the vaccine that C19 will stop being an issue
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14392
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm just stating what *** might *** happen
No need to shoot the messanger

There's also a good chance that when the World gets the vaccine that C19 will stop being an issue

in case you havent noticed bob it stopped being an issue when flu season ended

how are you liking all the cronyism of the tories?? all these ministers linked to PPE companies and such that have all been awarded billions of pounds in contracts

still think that mask that they make you wear is to protect you??? i think its more about protecting thier bank balances

but what do i know?? im just a conspiracy theorist covidiot
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:02 pm

so the good news is  that the "indian" variant no longer exists, never has.

so standby for the new and improved "india variant"...............ladies and gentlemen introducing the new "delta variant"
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:so the good news is  that the "indian" variant no longer exists, never has.

so standby for the new and improved "india variant"...............ladies and gentlemen introducing the new "delta variant"
they've decided to rename the variants with greek letters so no one gets virus shamed.
I believe the uk variant is alpha

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39158
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
they've decided to rename the variants with greek letters so no one gets virus shamed.
I believe the uk variant is alpha
A Woke Virus
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14392
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
they've decided to rename the variants with greek letters so no one gets virus shamed.
I believe the uk variant is alpha

how can we be alpha when  the uk "variant" is numer two after CHYNA we  should at least be beta!!!!

anyway it doesnt matter any more covid is ove, it was over last year

the pcr test is unreliable as far as testing for covid goes- a positive pcr test doesnt mean you have covid

smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:48 pm

smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:50 pm

smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:50 pm

100% catergorical proof that  the govt has been using  false and unreliable data to  keep the pandemic going
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:16 pm

"get your vaccine, get your vaccicne here, hot vaccines"

Healthy' mother-of-three, 43, dies from blood clots days after having her AstraZeneca Covid jab - after it emerged BBC presenter had 'severe' headaches and died following vaccine


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

another one of these incredibly rare blood clots,  they seem to be getting not so rare these days
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"get your vaccine, get your vaccicne here, hot vaccines"

Healthy' mother-of-three, 43, dies from blood clots days after having her AstraZeneca Covid jab - after it emerged BBC presenter had 'severe' headaches and died following vaccine



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

another one of these incredibly rare blood clots,  they seem to be getting not so rare these days
this appears to be a small problem with astra zenica jab.
millions of doses, small number of clots

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39158
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
this appears to be a small problem with astra zenica jab.
millions of doses, small number of clots

I agree, death is such a minor inconvenience.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
this appears to be a small problem with astra zenica jab.
millions of doses, small number of clots

I agree, death is such a minor inconvenience.
statistically it is, about 1000 times less chance than dying from covid

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 39158
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
statistically it is, about 1000 times less chance than dying from covid

Wrong

Statistically speaking you're less likely to get blood clots than you are to get covid, but statistically you're more likely to die from a blood clot in the brain than from covid alone.

The survival rate for covid starts at 94% and goes up to 99.99% as the age groups get younger.

People who die from vaccine induced blood clot die from vaccine induced blood clots, people who died from covid died from covid not from covid blood clots. 

Also from a percentage or ratio POV, the ratio of people that have  caught : survived covid is greater than the ratio for people who have got blood clots : recovered completely from blood clots 

Or put another way, if you had two groups of 1000 representing a complete cross section of society and group A all had covid and group B all had vaccine induced brain blood clots 

The death toll for group B would be significantly higher then the death toll for group A 

So having survived the world ending galaxy burning virus from which there is no escape, without so much as a sniffle I see no need to inject myself with an experimental substance potentially giving myself a life threatening blood clot from which there is  no escape. 

I suspect with faucis emails being released a lot more people will either reconsider or regret their choice.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:53 pm

Two jabs AND a negative test... but still in isolation': Chelsea and Man City fans fume over being forced to quarantine - as NHS tells passengers on SEVENTH plane back from Portugal they must now isolate at home


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

who is the conspiracy theorist now?

the mugs who believe that the only way back to normal is through the vaccine rollout

or

the tin foil hat wearing "anti-vaxxers" telling that they will never be free again??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Two jabs AND a negative test... but still in isolation': Chelsea and Man City fans fume over being forced to quarantine - as NHS tells passengers on SEVENTH plane back from Portugal they must now isolate at home




[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

who is the conspiracy theorist now?

the mugs who believe that the only way back to normal is through the vaccine rollout

or

the tin foil hat wearing "anti-vaxxers" telling that they will never be free again??
I am finding it very difficult to muster up any sympathy for people who are desperate for a foreign holiday in the middle of a Pandemic.
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14392
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Wrong

Statistically speaking you're less likely to get blood clots than you are to get covid, but statistically you're more likely to die from a blood clot in the brain than from covid alone.

The survival rate for covid starts at 94% and goes up to 99.99% as the age groups get younger.

People who die from vaccine induced blood clot die from vaccine induced blood clots, people who died from covid died from covid not from covid blood clots. 

Also from a percentage or ratio POV, the ratio of people that have  caught : survived covid is greater than the ratio for people who have got blood clots : recovered completely from blood clots 

Or put another way, if you had two groups of 1000 representing a complete cross section of society and group A all had covid and group B all had vaccine induced brain blood clots 

The death toll for group B would be significantly higher then the death toll for group A 

So having survived the world ending galaxy burning virus from which there is no escape, without so much as a sniffle I see no need to inject myself with an experimental substance potentially giving myself a life threatening blood clot from which there is  no escape. 

I suspect with faucis emails being released a lot more people will either reconsider or regret their choice.
The risk of blood clots is mainly for women
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14392
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
The risk of blood clots is mainly for women

How Bob

Do you know that the vaccine was in development before covid?
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4704

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

How Bob

Do you know that the vaccine was in development before covid?
.......Your sex also has a role to play.

Women are more likely to trigger a stronger immune response, because the hormone oestrogen is known to enhance the immune system. ........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14392
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

How Bob

Do you know that the vaccine was in development before covid?
Probably it was a template that was in development to cover a group of viruses
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14392
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum