IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so..............hows the freedom jab going??

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

bet you provaxxers are a bit miffed at the current situation. boris promised that gettint the jab would give you your freedoms back, now we see that you will in fact never get your freedoms back

hate to say it once again but i told you so ROFL now youre a prisoner in your own home except the fdifference is that youre also a lab rat for big pharma with god knows what running through your veins
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  dragonfly Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

that will never happen in a million years

there is no possibility that anyone with a different view to the established narrative will ever be allowed to get that view on air.

there aree tens of thousands of doctors, scientists, professors and medical/scientific eggheads of every variety and country that have signed The Great Barrington Declaration, and not a single one of them has been invited to speak.

GB news are just another establishment mouth piece

Well I specifically asked them for a reason why if they would not invite him on,,however I feel youre right in what you say, in fact I know youre right.  I've just been told off and lectured about one of my comments on the GB News app which pist me off no end, as i havent said anything thats OTT. Sick of this. when are people going to wake up?
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:09 pm

dragonfly wrote:
Well I specifically asked them for a reason why if they would not invite him on,,however I feel youre right in what you say, in fact I know youre right.  I've just been told off and lectured about one of my comments on the GB News app which pist me off no end, as i havent said anything thats OTT. Sick of this. when are people going to wake up?

they will never wake up

they dont want to.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:19 pm

[ltr]Biography: Geert Vanden Bossche (DVM, PhD)[/ltr]

[ltr]Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development. Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness. Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the data published by WHO in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech/ Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines.[/size]
[/ltr][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Geert Vanden Bossche, talking about the consequences of mass vaccination.  There's quite a lot on this guy, worth reading up on.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:38 pm

This Guy is being ignored and even ridiculed by the WHO and other agencies that are promoting the vaccines.  

Basically, nobody, not even those who are vaccinated are going to be safe from the monster virus that's being allowed to mutate. Here's his plea to the WHO to engage in some strategy to suppress the virus and its mutations that are going to evolve if we carry on vaccinating people.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:13 pm

dragonfly wrote:Dean, Fatty, are you still with us,,, I know you've had this death jab! Hope you're ok Smile

BTW, Ive just emailed GB News to invite the Funeral guy, John O'Looney onto their channel to be interviewed.
I haven't yet had the vaccine.
It's still on my ' To Do ' list
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:23 pm

fatbob5 wrote:

you dirty little plague carrier, killing grannies and small animals alike  poke tongue

dont do it bob. stay safe,stay unvaccinated this winter will prove the lie. since covid started i knew of only one person to get the rona, his is a work colleague whose wife works on covid wards, so fair enough he was bound to get it, he said it was a mad cold.

since the rollout i now know 6 people who have had the rona and all 6 are double jabbed, one of them was sitting within arms length of me on the day he was  positive, ive never had a positive result

make of that waht you want
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Thu Sep 30, 2021 4:01 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
I'm surprised by that.  What's stopping you exactly or are you waiting to see the effects it has on the guinea pigs first?
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:00 pm

[size=34]Sajid Javid will hold first 5pm press conference in a month TONIGHT as fears grow over new Delta variant and NHS demands 'PLAN C'[/size]

lockdown by morning by the looks of it
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:12 am

dragonfly wrote:
I'm surprised by that.  What's stopping you exactly or are you waiting to see the effects it has on the guinea pigs first?
A good, good question.
There's no simple answer to it, a mix of a few reasons, nervous about the vaccine ( less so now because it's been around a while ) plus a certain desire to hide away while the cases are high ( pretty much living like a lighthouse keeper at the mo )
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:19 am

Come the New Year I suspect the booster jab will be offered to the under 50s
I wonder how high the uptake will be.
I suspect there's a lot of people who will have the attitude of ------------- I got my two injections, that's it, no way I'm going to be a pincushion
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:27 am

fatbob5 wrote:
A good, good question.
There's no simple answer to it, a mix of a few reasons, nervous about the vaccine ( less so now because it's been around a while ) plus a certain desire to hide away while the cases are high ( pretty much living like a lighthouse keeper at the mo )

you should be nervous about the vaccine, its killing people in the tens of thousands.

what you will find is that as the side effects of the vaccine become known, the scientists and doctors add those complications to covid, so basically they are throwing up a smoke screen so that vaccine deaths are attributed to covid since the side effects are sync'd up and there is no clear degree of seperation.

also it hasnt been around for a while, its been around for about a year, typically long term safety data for a new vaccine/medicine is anything from 5 - 7 years, it took 5 years before doctors were able to understand that thalidomide was causing mass death and disabilities in babies, 100k children were affected in that time.

if there is anything wrong with this vaccine then there are still severel more years of vaccine deaths to be had before people realise whats going on, and of course we already know what that looks like - mass censorship on social, accusations of being anti vaxxer , condemed as conspiracy theorists, the MSM just doing propaganda and damage control, and the govt doubling down because it will be nooses and guillotines for them if the truth ever gets out.

youre best off just grizzing it out bob, i just got over the lurgey , still hanging a bit and coughing up some funky green shit, a few months ago that would have landed me under house arrest and no doubt whisked away by armed police to be "treated" / killed by the NHS and their ventilators, but here i am as cheerful as ever.

covid is part of the coronavirus family, the coroanavirus is the common cold , the same common cold that kills tens of thousands of vunerable ever year just like covid did.

i havent done a single thing to avoid getting covid, i have never worn a mask, i have never bothered with social distancing (any more than usual) ive seen any of my friends and family that were happy to see me, ive shaken hands and basically just done the opposite of what the govt told me to, no covid and i live in an area that has some of the highest numbers, still no covid for me.

before the vaccine one of my work colleagues had the cov, since they all got double jabbed most of them have gone down with it, and thats before winter kicks in.

riddle me  that bob
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:31 am

fatbob5 wrote:Come the New Year I suspect the booster jab will be offered to the under 50s
I wonder how high the uptake will be.
I suspect there's a lot of people who will have the attitude of ------------- I got my two injections, that's it, no way I'm going to be a pincushion

especially when most of the double jabbed will be getting covid and dying over the winter.

if the first dose didnt do anything and the second one didnt do anything what is the booster shot going to boost??

only the true believers and hypochondriacs will be lining up to get dosed
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:21 am

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:54 pm

fatbob5 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

good for you bob, im sure it will protect you as well as it has everyone else
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:01 am

good new for you bob

boris has your back for the next two years

smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:31 pm

Three jabs for a Covid passport, warns Sajid: Health Secretary says booster jabs will be needed for Covid passes once Brits have had a 'reasonable chance' to get them - as new laws reveal £10,000 fine for faking proof to get into nightclubs or events

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:33 pm

oh jeremy corbyn??

what the fuck?? why do i love this man so much now???
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:06 am

smelly-bandit wrote:oh jeremy corbyn??

what the fuck?? why do i love this man so much now???
because you have sniffed on too many tins of blanco
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:48 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:

no its probably because he has been getting red pilled by his brother .

corbyn is opposed to the mad tyrrant kings medical aparthied, no covid passes from corbyn.

smelly bandit endorses and approves this message Bravo 

the lib dems also oppose the passport so guess ill be joing the good folk of north shropshire and voting for them next time.

question.

who destroyed their party the most completely

corbyn

johnson
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:23 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

no its probably because he has been getting red pilled by his brother .

corbyn is opposed to the mad tyrrant kings medical aparthied, no covid passes from corbyn.

smelly bandit endorses and approves this message Bravo 

the lib dems also oppose the passport so guess ill be joing the good folk of north shropshire and voting for them next time.

question.

who destroyed their party the most completely

corbyn

johnson
starmer and co want more lockdowns as do the lib dums who are an irrelevance.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:28 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
starmer and co want more lockdowns as do the lib dums who are an irrelevance.
and that should tell you something dean

boris says lockdown for 2 weeks, the labour party says "i agree but lets make it 6 weeks"

when the tories are relying on labour votes to implement policy,  and the governments own back benchers are acting like the only opposition, its a bad day for any government because it means you are aligned with the opposition

how can anyone expect labour to oppose policies they would implement themselves?? its unrealistic and unfair to labour to call them a non existent opposition, the opposition doesnt just oppose for the sake of it, they oppose because of a difference of political values, in this instance demanding labour oppose the tories would be essentially telling them to abandon their political position and embrace something they dont believe in.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:51 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

good for you bob, im sure it will protect you as well as it has everyone else
The side effects weren't too bad.
About 3 days of a sore shoulder and the occasional slight feeling of nausea
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:54 am

smelly-bandit wrote:good new for you bob

boris has your back for the next two years

The rich countries of the world hoarding all the vaccine will ensure new variants of the virus year after year
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:02 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
The rich countries of the world hoarding all the vaccine will ensure new variants of the virus year after year

so you have decided to no longer "follow this science"

bit odd since you "followed the science" right into the jabbattoir for your chemjects
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:56 pm

Hi folks. Just thought I'd pop by n let you know I've got covid, or this new moronic version. We had 11 round at Christmas, and everyone that's jabbed got it including me who is not jabbed. But my two nephews and one of their girlfriends who are also not jabbed, did not get it. Work that one out.
Btw, it's just like mild flu. We should all spread it to gain herd immunity as it's not that bad.

Anyway Happy New Year to you all,,, and enjoy life to the max. 😘
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next