IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so..............hows the freedom jab going??

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:08 am

First topic message reminder :

bet you provaxxers are a bit miffed at the current situation. boris promised that gettint the jab would give you your freedoms back, now we see that you will in fact never get your freedoms back

hate to say it once again but i told you so ROFL now youre a prisoner in your own home except the fdifference is that youre also a lab rat for big pharma with god knows what running through your veins
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4765

Back to top Go down


so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  dragonfly Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:


that will never happen in a million years

there is no possibility that anyone with a different view to the established narrative will ever be allowed to get that view on air.

there aree tens of thousands of doctors, scientists, professors and medical/scientific eggheads of every variety and country that have signed The Great Barrington Declaration, and not a single one of them has been invited to speak.


GB news are just another establishment mouth piece



Well I specifically asked them for a reason why if they would not invite him on,,however I feel youre right in what you say, in fact I know youre right.  I've just been told off and lectured about one of my comments on the GB News app which pist me off no end, as i havent said anything thats OTT. Sick of this. when are people going to wake up?
dragonfly
dragonfly
......
......

Posts : 2186

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Well I specifically asked them for a reason why if they would not invite him on,,however I feel youre right in what you say, in fact I know youre right.  I've just been told off and lectured about one of my comments on the GB News app which pist me off no end, as i havent said anything thats OTT. Sick of this. when are people going to wake up?


they will never wake up

they dont want to.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4765

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  dragonfly Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:19 pm




[ltr]Biography: Geert Vanden Bossche (DVM, PhD)[/ltr]

[ltr]Geert Vanden Bossche received his DVM from the University of Ghent, Belgium, and his PhD degree in Virology from the University of Hohenheim, Germany. He held adjunct faculty appointments at universities in Belgium and Germany. After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development. Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Global Health Discovery team in Seattle (USA) as Senior Program Officer; he then worked with the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) in Geneva as Senior Ebola Program Manager. At GAVI he tracked efforts to develop an Ebola vaccine. He also represented GAVI in fora with other partners, including WHO, to review progress on the fight against Ebola and to build plans for global pandemic preparedness. Back in 2015, Geert scrutinized and questioned the safety of the Ebola vaccine that was used in ring vaccination trials conducted by WHO in Guinea. His [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the data published by WHO in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 2015 was sent to all international health and regulatory authorities involved in the Ebola vaccination program. After working for GAVI, Geert joined the German Center for Infection Research in Cologne as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. He is at present primarily serving as a Biotech/ Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on Natural Killer cell-based vaccines.[/size]
[/ltr][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Geert Vanden Bossche, talking about the consequences of mass vaccination.  There's quite a lot on this guy, worth reading up on.
dragonfly
dragonfly
......
......

Posts : 2186

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  dragonfly Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:38 pm





This Guy is being ignored and even ridiculed by the WHO and other agencies that are promoting the vaccines.  

Basically, nobody, not even those who are vaccinated are going to be safe from the monster virus that's being allowed to mutate. Here's his plea to the WHO to engage in some strategy to suppress the virus and its mutations that are going to evolve if we carry on vaccinating people.
dragonfly
dragonfly
......
......

Posts : 2186

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dean, Fatty, are you still with us,,, I know you've had this death jab! Hope you're ok Smile


BTW, Ive just emailed GB News to invite the Funeral guy, John O'Looney onto their channel to be interviewed.
I haven't yet had the vaccine.
It's still on my ' To Do ' list
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 14471
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I haven't yet had the vaccine.
It's still on my ' To Do ' list


you dirty little plague carrier, killing grannies and small animals alike  poke tongue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 
dont do it bob. stay safe,stay unvaccinated this winter will prove the lie. since covid started i knew of only one person to get the rona, his is a work colleague whose wife works on covid wards, so fair enough he was bound to get it, he said it was a mad cold.

since the rollout i now know 6 people who have had the rona and all 6 are double jabbed, one of them was sitting within arms length of me on the day he was  positive, ive never had a positive result

make of that waht you want
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4765

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  dragonfly Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I haven't yet had the vaccine.
It's still on my ' To Do ' list
I'm surprised by that.  What's stopping you exactly or are you waiting to see the effects it has on the guinea pigs first?
dragonfly
dragonfly
......
......

Posts : 2186

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 7 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum