IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! Empty If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 am

when I say kissing I mean really going for it, i would think can't you save that for home, so if two men were doing the same i would be equally appalled but if dared to comment on the two men I would be the biggest homophobe in the world.

Is this right??

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Broken Arrow Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:52 am

heartsandminds wrote:when I say kissing I mean really going for it, i would think can't you save that for home, so if two men were doing the same i would be equally appalled but if dared to comment on the two men I would be the biggest homophobe in the world.

Is this right??

That would depend entirely on how you complained about it, if you made out the only reason you had a problem was due to them being same sex then yes it would be more appalling. If not then it would just make you seem a bit prudish I guess.

The only time I don't like when 2 people kiss in public is when they are both ugly, though I wouldn't be offended or anything, it is their lives who am I to say what they should and should not do?
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:56 am

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

That would depend entirely on how you complained about it, if you made out the only reason you had a problem was due to them being same sex then yes it would be more appalling. If not then it would just make you seem a bit prudish I guess.

The only time I don't like when 2 people kiss in public is when they are both ugly, though I wouldn't be offended or anything, it is their lives who am I to say what they should and should not do?

Thank you for your reply and that is my exact point if I approached the gay couple and said excuse me could that wait until you got home it would be reported as a homophobic attack, if I said the the same to the heterosexual couple it would never be heard of again.
Any perceived slight on homosexuals is immediately assumed to be because of their sexuality when it is not forced to be the reason at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Arrow Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:06 am

heartsandminds wrote:

Thank you for your reply and that is my exact point if I approached the gay couple and said excuse me could that wait until you got home it would be reported as a homophobic attack, if I said the the same to the heterosexual couple it would never be heard of again.
Any perceived slight on homosexuals is immediately assumed to be because of their sexuality when it is not forced to be the reason at all.

I doubt very much it would be reported as such; they'd probably just tell you to mind your own and carry on regardless lol!
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:08 am

I agree I hate watching people slobbering on TV, specially when they mike picks up on the saliva. Yuck. But I also have to admit, and I know I'll get slated for saying it, that seeing two people of the same sex kissing really makes me feel sick. I get on well with gay people, I'm not homophobic or whatever, but it just doesn't seem right. I can't help it, same way I like spiders but would freak out if one landed on me. It's something wired in that you can't just choose whether to feel or not. Might be my catholic upbringing, not sure, but it just is.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:09 am

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

I doubt very much it would be reported as such; they'd probably just tell you to mind your own and carry on regardless lol!

If only that were true, They would probably go further just to make a point, The fact still remains it would be perceived as a homophobic insult when it was just a case of someone thinking the display was incorrect, that is the problem gays have created, everything said against it has becaome a personal slur when it clearly is not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Arrow Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:14 am

heartsandminds wrote:

If only that were true, They would probably go further just to make a point, The fact still remains it would be perceived as a homophobic insult when it was just a case of someone thinking the display was incorrect, that is the problem gays have created, everything said against it has becaome a personal slur when it clearly is not.

Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:27 am

Tess wrote:I agree I hate watching people slobbering on TV, specially when they mike picks up on the saliva. Yuck. But I also have to admit, and I know I'll get slated for saying it, that seeing two people of the same sex kissing really makes me feel sick. I get on well with gay people, I'm not homophobic or whatever, but it just doesn't seem right. I can't help it, same way I like spiders but would freak out if one landed on me. It's something wired in that you can't just choose whether to feel or not. Might be my catholic upbringing, not sure, but it just is.

That is precisely the problem why should you be slated for feeling that way, should you be slated for disliking spider of course not, so why this "you must tolerate it " attitude to homosexuality, I think it is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:31 am

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

Well that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

It is not only my opinion but it is true, If a homosexual man got mugged, they would assume and no doubt include it in the figures for crime against homosexuals when in reality it could have just been a mugging.

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Nothing more inspiring seeing to people embrace their love to each other by a kiss, I guess some people maybe a tad jealous they just don't have the same passion and are missing out on the spontaneity of expressing your love to someone!

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:03 pm

Didge wrote:Nothing more inspiring seeing to people embrace their love to each other by a kiss, I guess some people maybe a tad jealous they just don't have the same passion and are missing out on the spontaneity of expressing your love to someone!

You are truly delude if you think anyone is jealous when they see two men or two women kissing, but your reply still does not deal with the fact that everything that ever happens to a homosexual is a consequence of their sexuality in their opinion, you do not hear of a heterosexual man getting beaten up and claiming it only happened because of his sexuality.

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:08 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

You are truly delude if you think anyone is jealous when they see two men or two women kissing, but your reply still does not deal with the fact that everything that ever happens to a homosexual is a consequence of their sexuality in their opinion, you do not hear of a heterosexual man getting beaten up and claiming it only happened because of his sexuality.

I thought we were talking about hetrosexuals kissing in public on this thread?

Goalpost change

I have seen men beaten up because another man fancies the girl he is with, normally when they are drunk, but the majority of the time if you ever noticed when I have seen couples kiss in public you see many people smile, because that is the power of love, it is like a drug!

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Didge wrote:

I thought we were talking about hetrosexuals kissing in public on this thread?

Goalpost change

I have seen men beaten up because another man fancies the girl he is with, normally when they are drunk, but the majority of the time if you ever noticed when I have seen couples kiss in public you see many people smile, because that is the power of love, it is like a drug!

If you read the thread you would see it is not about heterosexuals kissing, yes men do beat up other men but the other man's sexuality is not the cause.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:18 pm

heartsandminds wrote:when I say kissing I mean really going for it, i would think can't you save that for home, so if two men were doing the same i would be equally appalled but if dared to comment on the two men I would be the biggest homophobe in the world.

Is this right??

Yes you are.

You wont be a homophobe however if you felt the same way about a woman and men doing the same though.
wink

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:19 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

If you read the thread you would see it is not about heterosexuals kissing, yes men do beat up other men but the other man's sexuality is not the cause.

Your title says different, which again you did not take on board what I stated, so never mind, I smile when I see people embrace their love!

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Didge wrote:

Your title says different, which again you did not take on board what I stated, so never mind, I smile when I see people embrace their love!

The topic is quite clear, no one else has had any problem grasping the topic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:25 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yes you are.

You wont be a homophobe however if you felt the same way about a woman and men doing the same though.
wink

so why if i was equally appalled by either group making out, so to speak is only my attitude towards the homosexuals seemingly wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:29 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

The topic is quite clear, no one else has had any problem grasping the topic.

Here is your title ans show me where I mention anything about homosexuality in my first post:

Basketball

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:31 pm

Didge wrote:

Here is your title ans show me where I mention anything about homosexuality in my first post:

Basketball

that's right, then read in to the the comment on the title, it's not really that difficult, go on , give it a go. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

that's right, then read in to the the comment on the title, it's not really that difficult, go on , give it a go. lol!

So you can't show where I did and presumed I was talking about homsexuals when I was not so you got the wrong end of the stick, which is not the first time either.

opps!

Basketball

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Didge wrote:

So you can't show where I did and presumed I was talking about homsexuals when I was not so you got the wrong end of the stick, which is not the first time either.

opps!

Basketball

How long have you had this inability to admit you were wrong.lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

How long have you had this inability to admit you were wrong.lol!

PMSL don't you mean you got it wrong who and what I was talking about, ha ha, what a numpty, and off out so enjoy being grumpy with your prejudiced views, and you never know may see some people kiss and will ask a view people to see what they think!

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! 3553464509

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:49 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

so why if i was equally appalled by either group making out, so to speak is only my attitude towards the homosexuals seemingly wrong?

If you were equally appaulled at both groups then no it is not wrong imo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

So you can be uglyphobic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Didge wrote:

PMSL don't you mean you got it wrong who and what I was talking about, ha ha, what a numpty, and off out so enjoy being grumpy with your prejudiced views, and you never know may see some people kiss and will ask a view people to see what they think!

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! 3553464509

I'm assuming by that answer it has been so long you cannot help yourself, thank you for your contribution to this topic. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next