IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

when I say kissing I mean really going for it, i would think can't you save that for home, so if two men were doing the same i would be equally appalled but if dared to comment on the two men I would be the biggest homophobe in the world.

Is this right??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Tess on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Didge wrote:Nothing more inspiring seeing to people embrace their love to each other by a kiss, I guess some people maybe a tad jealous they just don't have the same passion and are missing out on the spontaneity of expressing your love to someone!

You're missing the point. People can express their love by kissing in public, sure, but there's no need for tongue down the throat slobbering in public, I think that's what we're referring to here. I think that's the difference between a civilized society and a primitive one, that we can control our emotions in public.
Tess
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8654
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:59 pm

@Tess wrote:

You're missing the point. People can express their love by kissing in public, sure, but there's no need for tongue down the throat slobbering in public, I think that's what we're referring to here. I think that's the difference between a civilized society and a primitive one, that we can control our emotions in public.

every time you reply I find myself watching your cat dancing, it's quit off putting.lol! but very cute.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Didge wrote:Nothing more inspiring seeing to people embrace their love to each other by a kiss, I guess some people maybe a tad jealous they just don't have the same passion and are missing out on the spontaneity of expressing your love to someone!

Its not due to jealousy its because its considered a sin looking at people doing it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:15 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:Heard of the expression ' GET A ROOM', preferrably in a Christian B&B as theres a profit in that.If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 464751818

lol!. that's very good and very clever.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Didge wrote:Nothing more inspiring seeing to people embrace their love to each other by a kiss, I guess some people maybe a tad jealous they just don't have the same passion and are missing out on the spontaneity of expressing your love to someone!

According to HaMs you are then not among the majority of heterosexuals then Didge, that or H is making a drastically broad assumption which is in fact nonesense Neutral
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:54 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

According to HaMs you are then not among the majority of heterosexuals then Didge, that or H is making a drastically broad assumption which is in fact nonesense Neutral

not as broad as your assumption that everyone has a gay friend but I suppose your assumptions are some o how more reliable.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  guest... on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

According to HaMs you are then not among the majority of heterosexuals then Didge, that or H is making a drastically broad assumption which is in fact nonesense Neutral



We all know that buddy, pure nonsense. I remember they did this research once on straight people, wish I could find it where those who were majority anti gay, were the ones turned on by watching gay porn, as they were attached to machins, so funny, as maby HAM is just living in denial?

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Didge wrote:



We all know that buddy, pure nonsense. I remember they did this research once on straight people, wish I could find it where those who were majority anti gay, were the ones turned on by watching gay porn, as they were attached to machins, so funny, as maby HAM is just living in denial?

Oh dear, the homosexual fall back position anyone who does not agree with homosexuality is either in denial or in the closet, take the rose tinted glasses off and look around there is real world out there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:05 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

Oh dear, the homosexual fall back position anyone who does not agree with homosexuality is either in denial or in the closet, take the rose tinted glasses off and look around there is real world out there.



No you dont have to agree with it but you have no RIGHT to mock it either.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  guest... on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:06 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

Oh dear, the homosexual fall back position anyone who does not agree with homosexuality is either in denial or in the closet, take the rose tinted glasses off and look around there is real world out there.



Well considering I am straight I do often wonder at some who seem to be so anti Gay whether they may acyually be trying to fight the fact that they might be, which i do find very interesting.

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Didge wrote:



Well considering I am straight I do often wonder at some who seem to be so anti Gay whether they may acyually be trying to fight the fact that they might be, which i do find very interesting.

really so you defend homosexuality and claim to be straight, you defend islam and claim to be an atheist, you are either the worlds biggest knight in shining armour defending all causes or the worlds biggest liar, i'm not prepared to say which way i think it is.

again with the homosexual fall back may be fighting the fact they are gay, so everyone who is against peado's are fighting back their peado tendencies...lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  guest... on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:16 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

really so you defend homosexuality and claim to be straight, you defend islam and claim to be an atheist, you are either the worlds biggest knight in shining armour defending all causes or the worlds biggest liar, i'm not prepared to say which way i think it is.

again with the homosexual fall back may be fighting the fact they are gay, so everyone who is against peado's are fighting back their peado tendencies...lol!



You see this is why you are not so bright, I defend against prejudice and discrimination, which clearly you have no understanding what each word means, but are able to act on these words since you joined.

Are you claiming now you are not prejudiced against homosexuality and Islam?

This should be fun!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:16 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

really so you defend homosexuality and claim to be straight, you defend islam and claim to be an atheist, you are either the worlds biggest knight in shining armour defending all causes or the worlds biggest liar, i'm not prepared to say which way i think it is.

again with the homosexual fall back may be fighting the fact they are gay, so everyone who is against peado's are fighting back their peado tendencies...lol!

So what do you think then, that Didge is a gay Muslim scratch lol!

It could just be that Didge is anti-bigotry and accepts most people for what they are, as do most Thumbs up
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  guest... on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:22 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

So what do you think then, that Didge is a gay Muslim scratch lol!

It could just be that Didge is anti-bigotry and accepts most people for what they are, as do most If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 1955600259



yeah apparantly because I am against anti semitism, I must be a Jew also and a zionist, blimey i seem to have picked up a few faiths and races all of a sudden!

lol!



Thanks Buddy, he hasn't quite figured out why people defend against xenophobia, homphobia and racism yet, give him time, he may get there in the end!

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 1955600259

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Didge wrote:



You see this is why you are not so bright, I defend against prejudice and discrimination, which clearly you have no understanding what each word means, but are able to act on these words since you joined.

Are you claiming now you are not prejudiced against homosexuality and Islam?

This should be fun!

really but only select ones it seems.

So are those outraged by peado's fighting back their own peado tendencies I missed your answer.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  guest... on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:33 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

really but only select ones it seems.

So are those outraged by peado's fighting back their own peado tendencies I missed your answer.



Really maybe you can point out these other threads of disxrimination for me that you don't see me being selective over?

Go on son, please show me. Ha Ha muppet.

On Paedo's could be a case for that also, seem to remember a certain poster wishing to see two posters dressed as school girls, now why would anyone wish to picture women as schoolgirls.

Think about that before you answer!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Didge wrote:



Really maybe you can point out these other threads of disxrimination for me that you don't see me being selective over?

Go on son, please show me. Ha Ha muppet.

On Paedo's could be a case for that also, seem to remember a certain poster wishing to see two posters dressed as school girls, now why would anyone wish to picture women as schoolgirls.

Think about that before you answer!

Again are all those disgusted by peado's fighting back their need to be a peado.

can you quote any stats for people who are anti homosexual because they are fighting against their homosexual side or is that more worthless gay rhetoric.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  guest... on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:39 pm

heartsandminds wrote:
f
Again are all those disgusted by peado's fighting back their need to be a peado.

Answered above!

can you quote any stats for people who are anti homosexual because they are fighting against their homosexual side or is that more worthless gay rhetoric.

Have no idea if any such stats exist so will look into for you!

Where are thes other threads then?

Come on son?

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Didge wrote:

Have no idea if any such stats exist so will look into for you!

Where are thes other threads then?

Come on son?

lol!. I cannot believe even you are stupid enough to think all those who are disgusted by peado's are fighting with their peado side and your defence is one poster and all the time you argue against sweeping generalisations against homosexuals and islam, you are a joke.

there are no stats about fighting against your gay side because it is just stupid homosexual propaganda and wishful thinking.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  guest... on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:02 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

lol!. I cannot believe even you are stupid enough to think all those who are disgusted by peado's are fighting with their peado side and your defence is one poster and all the time you argue against sweeping generalisations against homosexuals and islam, you are a joke.

there are no stats about fighting against your gay side because it is just stupid homosexual propaganda and wishful thinking.



Again you have trouble reading as what did i say?

Give you a moment to reflect before i make you look a complete embarressment!

Good luck!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:12 pm

Didge wrote:



Again you have trouble reading as what did i say?

Give you a moment to reflect before i make you look a complete embarressment!

Good luck!

lol!...no need the glow from your embarrassment is lighting up the whole forum.lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  guest... on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:27 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

lol!. I cannot believe even you are stupid enough to think all those who are disgusted by peado's are fighting with their peado side and your defence is one poster and all the time you argue against sweeping generalisations against homosexuals and islam, you are a joke.

there are no stats about fighting against your gay side because it is just stupid homosexual propaganda and wishful thinking.



Now time to embarress you again, as this is what i said:

"On Paedo's could be a case for that also, seem to remember a certain poster wishing to see two posters dressed as school girls, now why would anyone wish to picture women as schoolgirls."

Does that say i think all or that there maybe a case for some?



Whoops, you really are in my pocket today, so easy!

Suggest you have a lie down son!

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 3553464509

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Didge wrote:



Now time to embarress you again, as this is what i said:

"On Paedo's could be a case for that also, seem to remember a certain poster wishing to see two posters dressed as school girls, now why would anyone wish to picture women as schoolgirls."

Does that say i think all or that there maybe a case for some?



Whoops, you really are in my pocket today, so easy!

Suggest you have a lie down son!

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 3553464509

if it makes you feel better to think so you carry on..lol!

still no stats...lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:28 pm

heartsandminds wrote:
Didge wrote:



Well considering I am straight I do often wonder at some who seem to be so anti Gay whether they may acyually be trying to fight the fact that they might be, which i do find very interesting.

really so you defend homosexuality and claim to be straight, you defend islam and claim to be an atheist, you are either the worlds biggest knight in shining armour defending all causes or the worlds biggest liar, i'm not prepared to say which way i think it is.

again with the homosexual fall back may be fighting the fact they are gay, so everyone who is against peado's are fighting back their peado tendencies...lol!

I think that some people are able to see a point from various angles and choose their stance from that, rather than things just being black and white.

I am an atheist and proud of it. I am married to a muslim and proud of that. I think extremists are the scum of the earth and am proud of that. I would prefer to see a terrorist in a bodybag not a courtroom and am proud of that as well.
I watch big brother, not so proud of that lol!.

I can often see a point being made by someone who is not the same as me and will even sometimes agree, agreeing with a homosexual does not make me homosexual, nor does agreeing with a muslim viewpoint make me muslim, just as agreeing with a christian does not make me christian.
I prefer to not run with the heard, but if they are going the same way as me they are welcome to tag along.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Flaptrap1
If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38920
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 2 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum