IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 3 Empty If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 am

First topic message reminder :

when I say kissing I mean really going for it, i would think can't you save that for home, so if two men were doing the same i would be equally appalled but if dared to comment on the two men I would be the biggest homophobe in the world.

Is this right??

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 3 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

I think that some people are able to see a point from various angles and choose their stance from that, rather than things just being black and white.

I am an atheist and proud of it. I am married to a muslim and proud of that. I think extremists are the scum of the earth and am proud of that. I would prefer to see a terrorist in a bodybag not a courtroom and am proud of that as well.
I watch big brother, not so proud of that lol!.

I can often see a point being made by someone who is not the same as me and will even sometimes agree, agreeing with a homosexual does not make me homosexual, nor does agreeing with a muslim viewpoint make me muslim, just as agreeing with a christian does not make me christian.
I prefer to not run with the heard, but if they are going the same way as me they are welcome to tag along.

Best post of the day though I feel those who are ignorant will not see your point, they would rather argue there is something wrong with your wife because she is Muslim and that says to me how ignorant they are!

guest...

Back to top Go down

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 3 Empty Re: If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Didge wrote:

Best post of the day though I feel those who are ignorant will not see your point, they would rather argue there is something wrong with your wife because she is Muslim and that says to me how ignorant they are!

lol!..isn't it funny when certain people have no facts it's suddenly important to look beyond facts, absolutely priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:33 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

lol!..isn't it funny when certain people have no facts it's suddenly important to look beyond facts, absolutely priceless.

Funny as it is you seem to actually avoid putting up evidence you sad twat, now put up or go back to that sad little racist homophobic hole you came from"

lol!

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Didge wrote:

Funny as it is you seem to actually avoid putting up evidence you sad twat, now put up or go back to that sad little racist homophobic hole you came from"

lol!

oh diddums you still struggling to find the stats lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

oh diddums you still struggling to find the stats lol!

So funny as again you have no evidence, oh my ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 3 3933776953

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Didge wrote:

So funny as again you have no evidence, oh my ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha

If a man and a woman were really kissing I would still be appalled!! - Page 3 3933776953

lol! i think you have lost the plot you are the one who needs the stats, remember the crap you came out with about those who are anti gay are fighting their gay urges..lol!

you really are a dummy.

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

lol! i think you have lost the plot you are the one who needs the stats, remember the crap you came out with about those who are anti gay are fighting their gay urges..lol!

you really are a dummy.

Son am on fire just laughing at your poor attmpts to debate godisallyoulike!

lol!

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Didge wrote:

Son am on fire just laughing at your poor attmpts to debate godisallyoulike!

lol!

lol!, you are a joke found the stats yet..lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3