IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

american government adopts sharia law

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down


american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:50 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

And do the believers of that book still live by it and drag people out and stone them, no of course they do not, does Islam still demand the death of non believers or apostates yes.

Now can you see a difference in Islam.

Your statement was

"But only Islam tells it's followers to do so, that is the biggest difference."

Which I have shown to be patently incorrect.

followers of these religions have been known to, I think didge already mentioned the LRA. Baruch Goldstein seemed to follow it to the letter too.

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:51 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

And do the believers of that book still live by it and drag people out and stone them, no of course they do not, does Islam still demand the death of non believers or apostates yes.

Now can you see a difference in Islam.

How many muslims drag people out and stone them?

See you just defeated your own argument, because I do not see millions of muslims going out daily killing non-muslims, what I do see is sectarian violence in some muslim countries and some extremists commiting attrocities, but what I do not see is loads of muslims practicing out verses you claim are meant to instruct them to kill.

Well done for showing yourself up with your own answer!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:51 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:

Point proven king

You raise the culpability of other religions to make Islam look better

You know as well as I do that Christians no longer stone people to death nor do they act upon the other commands to kill

If the number and frequency of Christians killing because of the bible was equal to that of the Muslims killing because of the qur'an then you would have a point but we both know that is not the case and yet you act like it is

And that's exactly why I find you so disingenuous

they use the same arguements and tactics and both claim to be atheists but I am quite sure it is purely coincidence.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:53 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:

Point proven king

You raise the culpability of other religions to make Islam look better

You know as well as I do that Christians no longer stone people to death nor do they act upon the other commands to kill

If the number and frequency of Christians killing because of the bible was equal to that of the Muslims killing because of the qur'an then you would have a point but we both know that is not the case and yet you act like it is

And that's exactly why I find you so disingenuous

Smelly, see my response to Boomboom. The point is ALL religions do tell people to kill, some follow it some don't.

I am not trying to make any religion look better, they all are as bad as each other. The reason you feel the way you do is that I am showing that your religion has the same traits that you hate in Islam.

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:54 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

they use the same arguements and tactics and both claim to be atheists but I am quite sure it is purely coincidence.

Actually i think we both try not to laugh at the stupidity of some postrers, when they use lame arguments that do not fit!

Religion in various forms has always been used as a green light to commit violence, that means some do, it does not mean many do or all of them, what you are other like minded simpletons do is paint all with the same brush, which shows up the ignorance of your posts.

Keep going though am enjoying contradict yourself, as above!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:55 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

they use the same arguements and tactics and both claim to be atheists but I am quite sure it is purely coincidence.

I've jut worked out why you are obsessed with paranoia

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:57 pm

there is a great deal of documented evidence of paranoia being contagious.

though if the mistrust is based on any evidence then perhaps paranoia does not apply merely observation of the facts.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 pm

@I'm the king wrote:

Smelly, see my response to Boomboom. The point is ALL religions do tell people to kill, some follow it some don't.

I am not trying to make any religion look better, they all are as bad as each other. The reason you feel the way you do is that I am showing that your religion has the same traits that you hate in Islam.

still the same old same old they do it to arguement but you constantly miss the point that Islam is still making the same mistakes and still killing and condoning the killing.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:55 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

still the same old same old they do it to arguement but you constantly miss the point that Islam is still making the same mistakes and still killing and condoning the killing.

Some muslims are, as are some christians and some jews. your point being?

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Tess on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 pm

@I'm the king wrote:

Some muslims are, as are some christians and some jews. your point being?

Point probably being - some more than others. Much much more.
Tess
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8654
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 pm

@I'm the king wrote:

Some muslims are, as are some christians and some jews. your point being?

Again you miss the point, only Islam is still telling people to kill but I know you know that but will not admit it.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:10 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

Again you miss the point, only Islam is still telling people to kill but I know you know that but will not admit it.

But you admitted earlier that the books of Christianity and Judaism also tell followers to kill non believers and it was only muslims that listened.

Do you even know what your point is?

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:13 pm

@Tess wrote:

Point probably being - some more than others. Much much more.

Yeah but you have to ask why, if all the books say similar things and all the books instruct people to kill, can the problem be the instructions or is there some other issue that we are ignoring, possibly a social issue?

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:20 pm

@I'm the king wrote:

But you admitted earlier that the books of Christianity and Judaism also tell followers to kill non believers and it was only muslims that listened.

Do you even know what your point is?

I admitted nothing you merely stated it as fact a fact that is incorrect as the bible no longer asks anyone to kill anyone but the quran on the other hand still demands that the believer must kill the non believers and the apostates.

Now can you see the difference and my point.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:45 pm

@I'm the king wrote:

Smelly, see my response to Boomboom. The point is ALL religions do tell people to kill, some follow it some don't.

I am not trying to make any religion look better, they all are as bad as each other. The reason you feel the way you do is that I am showing that your religion has the same traits that you hate in Islam.

what a crock of shit

please spare my your motorway services rest room psychology

its obvioulsy pointless speaking to you since your ignorant in the extreme

judging form what you say your views are this

1 Christian killing in the name of religion is worse than 100 Muslims doing the same

say what you want king it is obvious to me from where im standing that you're nothing more than an apologist for islam

you divert attention away from anything bad surrounding Islam with the bad stuff form other religions all of which are taken out of context and or no longer applied to the letter.

you seem to think that there was thousands of Christian terrorist groups doing the same as the muslim ones and are fabricating a like for like comparison
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

@I'm the king wrote:

Some muslims are, as are some christians and some jews. your point being?

so now its terrorist groups top trumps is it??

ok lest play

your "lords resistance army" VS my hamas

my AL-Q vs your...............................???

that was a quick game
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:

what a crock of shit

please spare my your motorway services rest room psychology

its obvioulsy pointless speaking to you since your ignorant in the extreme

judging form what you say your views are this

1 Christian killing in the name of religion is worse than 100 Muslims doing the same

say what you want king it is obvious to me from where im standing that you're nothing more than an apologist for islam

you divert attention away from anything bad surrounding Islam with the bad stuff form other religions all of which are taken out of context and or no longer applied to the letter.

you seem to think that there was thousands of Christian terrorist groups doing the same as the muslim ones and are fabricating a like for like comparison

excellent post.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Didge wrote:

It is not guilt but what i see in how you react and it does speak volumes. I already said about some muslims persecuting minorities, which you ignored and made a come back saying exactly what i already stated, what does that tell me?

Will let you think about that one, second point, I asked you if you knew any muslims, you never answered, then made a statement as if all muslims were asking for a cross to be taken down in a Catholic univeristy? Were you witness to this, or was this something you read?

Do you think only christians are persecuted? Are no muslims or Jews persecuted in the west, do you stand up for them when they are persecuted also?

Moral high ground!

Before I carry on, i think I have a much better picture, but will wait for your answers.

OMG, not the old "speaks volumes" ploy? I don't think I have ever tried to hide my opinions so no need to be laying traps to see my reaction. You want to know something, ask, it will save a lot of time reading volumes. Rolling Eyes

Please list incidents where Muslims are persecuted in the West? As for Jews being persecuted yes, I will concede that they are, generally by Muslims.

Didge where did I say ALL Muslims asked for the crucifix to be removed from a Catholic University? I said the ones who chose to attend the Uni made the demand. They also demanded private prayer rooms and foot baths. Let me repeat, they made these demands at a private Catholic University. Let me ask you, why would a Muslim choose to attend a Catholic University in the first place and then make these demands?

I can think of only one reason, they are attempting to push their agenda and their religion on other religions.

What about public swimming pools where Muslim demand Muslim only swimming time? How is that fair to the public at large? Can you imagine a Christian demanding such a thing in a Muslim country?
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:55 am

@Mystic Moon wrote:

OMG, not the old "speaks volumes" ploy? I don't think I have ever tried to hide my opinions so no need to be laying traps to see my reaction. You want to know something, ask, it will save a lot of time reading volumes. Rolling Eyes

Please list incidents where Muslims are persecuted in the West? As for Jews being persecuted yes, I will concede that they are, generally by Muslims.

Didge where did I say ALL Muslims asked for the crucifix to be removed from a Catholic University? I said the ones who chose to attend the Uni made the demand. They also demanded private prayer rooms and foot baths. Let me repeat, they made these demands at a private Catholic University. Let me ask you, why would a Muslim choose to attend a Catholic University in the first place and then make these demands?

I can think of only one reason, they are attempting to push their agenda and their religion on other religions.

What about public swimming pools where Muslim demand Muslim only swimming time? How is that fair to the public at large? Can you imagine a Christian demanding such a thing in a Muslim country?

It is the way Islam works it demands yet gives nothing.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

OMG, not the old "speaks volumes" ploy? I don't think I have ever tried to hide my opinions so no need to be laying traps to see my reaction. You want to know something, ask, it will save a lot of time reading volumes. Rolling Eyes

Please list incidents where Muslims are persecuted in the West? As for Jews being persecuted yes, I will concede that they are, generally by Muslims.

Really, cite please that it is mainly muslims that persecute jews? In fact it is mainly the far right that persecute jews in Europe, and in Europe there has been a dramatic rsie in hate crimes against Muslims. Can add endless lists if you so wish?

Didge where did I say ALL Muslims asked for the crucifix to be removed from a Catholic University? I said the ones who chose to attend the Uni made the demand. They also demanded private prayer rooms and foot baths. Let me repeat, they made these demands at a private Catholic University. Let me ask you, why would a Muslim choose to attend a Catholic University in the first place and then make these demands?
You are either gullible here or telling Porky Pies, which is it? Did they make any demands? No, after the University refused to allow the muslims to form a student group, even though Jews had been allowed to, this complaint was put forward to the Human Rights commison, and whilst investugating also found out that there was not a room for Muslims to pray in, as they all had crucifixs in them, even a spokesman said no complaint was made demnding any to be taken down:

A spokesman for Catholic University released a statement to Fox News indicating they had not seen any legal filings — but would respond once they do.

“Our faithfulness to our Catholic tradition has also made us a welcome home to students of other religions,” said Victor Nakas, associate vice president for public affairs. “No students have registered complaints about the exercise of their religions on our campus.”

And who made the complaint:

The complaint was filed by John Banzhaf, an attorney and professor at George Washington University Law School.

This same university was involed in another investigation in regards to muslims women being discriminated against. If they make allowances for other faiths, why do they deny the muslims? Sorry that is discrimination on all levels.


I can think of only one reason, they are attempting to push their agenda and their religion on other religions.

No, they are asking for the same rights as offered to other faiths in the same University, unless you think all other faiths should be accommodated and then deny one group, what do you call that? Sorry very poor example and another case i see often, twisting the facts.

What about public swimming pools where Muslim demand Muslim only swimming time? How is that fair to the public at large? Can you imagine a Christian demanding such a thing in a Muslim country?

Really, we have them pay for women only Swimming, which any faith and athiest women can attend, which the is not a demand, as the people who run the Pools, have accommodated, nobody has forced the Pools to do this. So again another example that is poorly argued, unless you can prove the people running them were forced to make women only swimming sessions? No didn't think so, this is just blatant xenophobia, unless you think it is wrong for a group of people to have the same rights as others? This is like the Halah argument, it is not muslims demanding but Supermarkets out to make money by putting on their counters. A swimming pool, knows it gets revenue, from people who book the pool, just as you and i can book a private session, so how is that any different.

Also do you put yourself Christian first and American second?

Off out, until the next time, hope you have a good evening!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:20 am

@Smelly_bandit wrote:

what a crock of shit

please spare my your motorway services rest room psychology

its obvioulsy pointless speaking to you since your ignorant in the extreme

judging form what you say your views are this

1 Christian killing in the name of religion is worse than 100 Muslims doing the same

say what you want king it is obvious to me from where im standing that you're nothing more than an apologist for islam

you divert attention away from anything bad surrounding Islam with the bad stuff form other religions all of which are taken out of context and or no longer applied to the letter.

you seem to think that there was thousands of Christian terrorist groups doing the same as the muslim ones and are fabricating a like for like comparison

Crock of shit or are you turning a blind eye?

Lets see:

Klu Klux klan

The Canadian Freedomites

The National Liberation Front of Tripura

Lebanese Christian Phalangists

The Orange Volunteers

Hutaree

Army of God

Christian Identity

Christian Patriot

Lambs of Christ

The Covenant, The Sword and the Arm of God

Montana Freedom

Lord's Resistance Army

Just some off the top of my head, so there may well be far more terrorist attacks from islamic terrorists, but then there is more areas where there is conflict which has helped create them, but it seems you ignore the fact that no matter the faith you will always find extremists, they are all wrong and need eradicating.

Schooled!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Didge wrote:

Crock of shit or are you turning a blind eye?

Lets see:

Klu Klux klan

The Canadian Freedomites

The National Liberation Front of Tripura

Lebanese Christian Phalangists

The Orange Volunteers

Hutaree

Army of God

Christian Identity

Christian Patriot

Lambs of Christ

The Covenant, The Sword and the Arm of God

Montana Freedom

Lord's Resistance Army

Just some off the top of my head, so there may well be far more terrorist attacks from islamic terrorists, but then there is more areas where there is conflict which has helped create them, but it seems you ignore the fact that no matter the faith you will always find extremists, they are all wrong and need eradicating.

Schooled!

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908

thats fucking (Language Timothy) hilarious dodge

you should do some research dodge instead of just offering up this shite

Klu Klux klan

racist not religious

The Canadian Freedomites

political not religious

The National Liberation Front of Tripura

nationalist organizationt not religious


Lebanese Christian Phalangists

officially a secular political paramilitary organization not religious

The Orange Volunteers

this one is religious but its sectarian

Hutaree

religious preparing for the apocalyptic battle against the anti christ (not sure why you included this one, maybe you were desperate)

Army of God

anti abortion group not religious


Christian Identity

a groups of religious nutters not terrorist

Christian Patriot

conspiracy theory nut jobs not religious terrorist

Lambs of Christ

officially a non violent anti abortion movement not a religious terror group

The Covenant, The Sword and the Arm of God

racist group not religious terrorists

Montana Freedom

now youre just making stuff up

Lord's Resistance Army

IRIN
comments that "the LRA remains one of the least understood rebel
movements in the world, and its ideology, as far as it has one, is
difficult to understand."


american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 2698908354

you have posted up some real gems of horse shit in the past dodge but i do believe that the above is well up there along with other such chestnuts as

"islam has nothing to do with islamic terrorism"

"Jews Christians and Muslims are treated better in Muslims countries than in the west"

and now

"the KKK is on the same level as AL-Q"

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 2698908354
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:



thats fucking (Language Timothy) hilarious dodge

you should do some research dodge instead of just offering up this shite

Klu Klux klan

racist not religious


The KKK believes itself to be a Christian organization, carrying out ‘God’s work’.

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908


Continue reading at NowPublic.com:
Religious Extremism and U.S. Politics: Often an Ominous Pairing | NowPublic News Coveragehttp://www.nowpublic.com/world/religious-extremism-and-u-s-politics-often-ominous-pairing#ixzz1ons5mAF0


The Canadian Freedomites

political not religious

Wrong Christian
american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908
http://www.doukhobor.org/Soukeroff.htm

The National Liberation Front of Tripura

Wrong again
american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908
http://internetisinamerica.blogspot.com/2012/03/up-close-look-at-christian-terrorism.html



Lebanese Christian Phalangists

officially a secular political paramilitary organization not religious

religious I am afraid
american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/lebanon/lb_appnb.html



The Orange Volunteers

this one is religious but its sectarian

Hutaree

religious preparing for the apocalyptic battle against the anti christ (not sure why you included this one, maybe you were desperate)

because it is christian ha ha ha

Army of God

anti abortion group not religious

And Christian and classed as terrorist

Christian Identity

a groups of religious nutters not terrorist

And Christian and classed as terrorist



Christian Patriot

conspiracy theory nut jobs not religious terrorist

And Christian and classed as terrorist



Lambs of Christ

officially a non violent anti abortion movement not a religious terror group

And Christian and classed as terrorist



The Covenant, The Sword and the Arm of God

racist group not religious terrorists

And Christian and classed as terrorist



Montana Freedom

now youre just making stuff up

Lord's Resistance Army

IRIN
comments that "the LRA remains one of the least understood rebel
movements in the world, and its ideology, as far as it has one, is
difficult to understand."




you have posted up some real gems of horse shit in the past dodge but i do believe that the above is well up there along with other such chestnuts as

"islam has nothing to do with islamic terrorism"

"Jews Christians and Muslims are treated better in Muslims countries than in the west"

and now

"the KKK is on the same level as AL-Q"


So once again you are in denial little bot, go play with your trains, ha ha
american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:09 pm

do some research dodge

all the organizations have a high % of Christian members

their modus operandi however is not religiously inspired terrorism

for you to suggest that those groups are on the level of AL-Q which is a religiously inspired terror network is well.............typical stupidity from a completely ignorant bufoon american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 1955600259

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 2698908354
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:50 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:do some research dodge

all the organizations have a high % of Christian members

their modus operandi however is not religiously inspired terrorism

for you to suggest that those groups are on the level of AL-Q which is a religiously inspired terror network is well.............typical stupidity from a completely ignorant bufoon


american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908



I have researched and have caught with your pants down here, can you just see the mistkae you have just done?

Anyway do you think attacking people over abortion is not religious inspired, hang on:

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 3562723908

Idiot, firct class, you get honours in that department, here is an expert of christian terrorism and their cause:



This ideological use of crucifixion asserts that God requires violence to save the world. If people believe that God uses torture and murder, what is to stop them from doing the same or believing that experiencing the same sanctifies them? If the state terrorism tactic of crucifixion has to be the gateway to salvation, it keeps Christians obsessed with keeping people divided into the saved and the damned and the righteous and the sinful, which in the mind of Christian terrorists, translates into white Christians vs. dark-skinned infidels.



You make me laugh, all terrorism is wrong, whether it is inspired from what ever faith, it will always be wrong, but you are ignoring others, are you claiming the Lords resistance army is not inspired by faith?

Once again you need an education Security Guard!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 7 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum