IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

american government adopts sharia law

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down


american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:56 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Toilet paper wow! Shows you really dont give a damn about anything! I wouldnt use such words for your book now! thats the difference between you and me. You hatred for muslims shines right through no matter how much you disguise under false shit.

As for gloves we muslims dont touch MY holy quran without doing wudu!

Well good for you, it is your book and I expect you to treat it as you have been forced to do since childhood, however, your expecting non-Muslims to do the same is you attempting to modify my behavior and forcing your religion and its customs on me. That's not going to happen. You can wudu all of the voodoo you want, but I am still unimpressed. My parents couldn't force me into religion what makes you Islam will? Smile

Born Again? LOLOL!
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:59 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

Well good for you, it is your book and I expect you to treat it as you have been forced to do since childhood, however, your expecting non-Muslims to do the same is you attempting to modify my behavior and forcing your religion and its customs on me. That's not going to happen. You can wudu all of the voodoo you want, but I am still unimpressed. My parents couldn't force me into religion what makes you Islam will? Smile

Born Again? LOLOL!

I never said you are born again?

I never also said you need to wear gloves did I? you asked why i told you why the USA govertment made the policy.

Again when and where did i ask YOU to accept Islam?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:16 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

I never said you are born again?

I never also said you need to wear gloves did I? you asked why i told you why the USA govertment made the policy.

Again when and where did i ask YOU to accept Islam?

Didge said I was "born again" and that was a response to him.

Yes you are saying I need to wear gloves when you ask that I not disrespect your book for touching it somehow is disrespectful, yes or no?

Of course you are asking me to accept Islam. The moment you tell me I must treat Islam with respect you are forcing it on me. I don't respect Islam, I don't hate it, I put it in the same category as I do all religions, but that is not good enough for you. Well let me make it clear if it is good "enough" for Christianity and Judaism, it is good enough for Islam.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:21 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

Didge said I was "born again" and that was a response to him.

Yes you are saying I need to wear gloves when you ask that I not disrespect your book for touching it somehow is disrespectful, yes or no?

Of course you are asking me to accept Islam. The moment you tell me I must treat Islam with respect you are forcing it on me. I don't respect Islam, I don't hate it, I put it in the same category as I do all religions, but that is not good enough for you. Well let me make it clear if it is good "enough" for Christianity and Judaism, it is good enough for Islam.

Why are you so afraid to say what your faith is, are you ashamed mystic?

You did say your religion, so you must follow something?

P.S. Still no reply to my post, you must be speechless! Smile

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Didge wrote:

Why are you so afraid to say what your faith is, are you ashamed mystic?

You did say your religion, so you must follow something?

P.S. Still no reply to my post, you must be speechless! Smile

My religion? Oh I had no idea that you were asking. I was baptized a Christian, however I don't follow any particular denomination. When I go to church, any church, I am quite comfortable.

I see NO Muslim respecting Christianity much less any other religion even though supposedly we are all people of the book, clean hands or not.

You will find Didge that I am NEVER speechless, Smile I thought I did answer your posts but maybe I did miss one? I will look.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:42 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

My religion? Oh I had no idea that you were asking. I was baptized a Christian, however I don't follow any particular denomination. When I go to church, any church, I am quite comfortable.

I see NO Muslim respecting Christianity much less any other religion even though supposedly we are all people of the book, clean hands or not.

You will find Didge that I am NEVER speechless, Smile I thought I did answer your posts but maybe I did miss one? I will look.

So you are Christian then. Well I know plenty of people who are Jews, Christians and Muslims that respect each others faiths, it is not very difficult for them, maybe you can explain why you do not, especially if you believe in the teachings of Christ?

So I do see muslim respecting your faith, do you actually know any muslims in real life that have not respected your faith and have treated you badly, or are you going on what you perceive. I know for one fact that muslims are taught to respect the people of the book, that means Christians and Jews. Yes there are some muslims that don;t and there are some muslim that persecute them, but there are many many more that actually respect them, so why because of a few that don't do you need to place yourself in their shoes, in other words be hateful like them?

It really does not speak of christianity to me, as I was brought up a Catholic and was never told to disrespect people or faiths, maybe being continents apart the teaching is very different.

Anyway have to go, so till next time!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:49 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

The war isnt against the Afghan people is it? it is against the Taliban.

However disrepecting the Holy Quran will not achieve anything as the people of the land will turn against them. That is not what the USA was/is there to do.

So no you dont know what you are on about im afraid.

so much for muslim tolerance

the burning of the bloodbook was

A. an accident

B. the qur'ans were already defaced with "extremists" text

so in effect the us troops accidentally burnt qur'an defaced by extremists and the Muslims world went mad

shouldn't Muslims be glad that qur'ans which have been defaced and hijacked by extremists were destroyed???

or do Muslims want the word of extremists to be circulated??
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:50 pm

@gelico wrote:

I thought obama was a muslim scratch

he is and as such this is neither surprising nor is the issue
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Didge wrote:

So you are Christian then. Well I know plenty of people who are Jews, Christians and Muslims that respect each others faiths, it is not very difficult for them, maybe you can explain why you do not, especially if you believe in the teachings of Christ?

So I do see muslim respecting your faith, do you actually know any muslims in real life that have not respected your faith and have treated you badly, or are you going on what you perceive. I know for one fact that muslims are taught to respect the people of the book, that means Christians and Jews. Yes there are some muslims that don;t and there are some muslim that persecute them, but there are many many more that actually respect them, so why because of a few that don't do you need to place yourself in their shoes, in other words be hateful like them?

It really does not speak of christianity to me, as I was brought up a Catholic and was never told to disrespect people or faiths, maybe being continents apart the teaching is very different.

Anyway have to go, so till next time!

What?? Don't try to lay Catholic Christian guilt on me Didge, not gonna work. I know plenty of Jews and Christians who respect Christianity too, isn't that lovely? I don't see Muslims giving respect to anyone, all I do see is that they demand respect but refuse to give it. For instance, I see Muslims attending Catholic Universities and demanding thet the crucifix be removed because it offends them. So where is the respect?

I see people in Egypt, Iran, Iraq being killed because they are not Muslim, so where is the respect?
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:33 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

Didge said I was "born again" and that was a response to him.

Yes you are saying I need to wear gloves when you ask that I not disrespect your book for touching it somehow is disrespectful, yes or no?

Of course you are asking me to accept Islam. The moment you tell me I must treat Islam with respect you are forcing it on me. I don't respect Islam, I don't hate it, I put it in the same category as I do all
religions, but that is not good enough for you. Well let me make it

clear if it is good "enough" for Christianity and Judaism, it is good enough for Islam.

Firstly show me a post of mine where i have asked you to treat islam with respect????

What i said was dont slate is. Do you not see the difference?

When did i say wear gloves????? I answered your question as to why non muslims should i never said wear them!

Think before you post.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:11 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Firstly show me a post of mine where i have asked you to treat islam with respect????

What i said was dont slate is. Do you not see the difference?

When did i say wear gloves????? I answered your question as to why non muslims should i never said wear them!

Think before you post.

When did I say "you" as in you as the individual or did I refer to you as in Muslims "you" included? And if I am willing to slate other religions what makes your's special?

I am saying that Muslims and Islam demand respect for itself while giving none to anyone else. I am saying is that Muslims demand gloves on the "unwashed" if you fit the description of those making such outrageous demands then "you" means >>> you.

Think before I post? Nah, nothing arrogant about that? Something tells me that you would prefer that I not think before I post. :shock:
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:56 am

@Mystic Moon wrote:

What?? Don't try to lay Catholic Christian guilt on me Didge, not gonna work. I know plenty of Jews and Christians who respect Christianity too, isn't that lovely? I don't see Muslims giving respect to anyone, all I do see is that they demand respect but refuse to give it. For instance, I see Muslims attending Catholic Universities and demanding thet the crucifix be removed because it offends them. So where is the respect?

I see people in Egypt, Iran, Iraq being killed because they are not Muslim, so where is the respect?

It is not guilt but what i see in how you react and it does speak volumes. I already said about some muslims persecuting minorities, which you ignored and made a come back saying exactly what i already stated, what does that tell me?

Will let you think about that one, second point, I asked you if you knew any muslims, you never answered, then made a statement as if all muslims were asking for a cross to be taken down in a Catholic univeristy? Were you witness to this, or was this something you read?

Do you think only christians are persecuted? Are no muslims or Jews persecuted in the west, do you stand up for them when they are persecuted also?

Moral high ground!

Before I carry on, i think I have a much better picture, but will wait for your answers.

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 am

@Mystic Moon wrote:

When did I say "you" as in you as the individual or did I refer to you as in Muslims "you" included? And if I am willing to slate other religions what makes your's special?

I am saying that Muslims and Islam demand respect for itself while giving none to anyone else. I am saying is that Muslims demand gloves on the "unwashed" if you fit the description of those making such outrageous demands then "you" means >>> you.

Think before I post? Nah, nothing arrogant about that? Something tells me that you would prefer that I not think before I post. :shock:

All muslims, from your answers it seems you also demand respect, or am I wrong?

I don't think so, you are very vocal in condemning, but it seems you wish also the same in regards to those who you condemn, that I am afraid mystic speaks volumes again.

You fit the picture of someone who has read somethings, but not all, you like to know much more and also like to tease, you can stay calm, but hide behind a pretence, but also inside you are driven, not to be outdone, you stand confident, but have much yet to learn, that is very much clear to me and makes me know better how to debate you!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Didge wrote:

All muslims, from your answers it seems you also demand respect, or am I wrong?

I don't think so, you are very vocal in condemning, but it seems you wish also the same in regards to those who you condemn, that I am afraid mystic speaks volumes again.

You fit the picture of someone who has read somethings, but not all, you like to know much more and also like to tease, you can stay calm, but hide behind a pretence, but also inside you are driven, not to be outdone, you stand confident, but have much yet to learn, that is very much clear to me and makes me know better how to debate you!

If it is true that the rules say no non muslim can actually handle a quran without gloves I would argue that is demanding respect for it and if every muslim agrees that is right then yes they all demand respect.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Tess on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

If it is true that the rules say no non muslim can actually handle a quran without gloves I would argue that is demanding respect for it and if every muslim agrees that is right then yes they all demand respect.

Absolutely. How could it logically be otherwise? Also, Didge's argument about all religions respecting each other's, including muslims, doesn't ring true; it's been stated on here by muslims that everyone is born a muslim and therefore anyone who practises another religion is somehow inferior.
Tess
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8654
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 pm

@Tess wrote:

Absolutely. How could it logically be otherwise? Also, Didge's argument about all religions respecting each other's, including muslims, doesn't ring true; it's been stated on here by muslims that everyone is born a muslim and therefore anyone who practises another religion is somehow inferior.

That statement shows you don't know any muslims. Just because in their faith they believe all our born muslims, does not mean they do not respect and shows you paint all with the same brush. To them the book is holy and they ask that people respect that, what is so bad about that? Nothing, all it shows is some people have issue in trying to get alog and it seems it is not only some muslims, but also those who wish to stir up a situation, again why?

So please provide where no muslims, or no christians or no jews respect each others faith?

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 pm

@Tess wrote:

Absolutely. How could it logically be otherwise? Also, Didge's argument about all religions respecting each other's, including muslims, doesn't ring true; it's been stated on here by muslims that everyone is born a muslim and therefore anyone who practises another religion is somehow inferior.

Islam has spent very many years saying one thing and doing another, it has become second nature but with the advent of massive amounts of information and media coverage of events it has become increasingly more difficult to hide the truth.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 pm

@Tess wrote:

Absolutely. How could it logically be otherwise? Also, Didge's argument about all religions respecting each other's, including muslims, doesn't ring true; it's been stated on here by muslims that everyone is born a muslim and therefore anyone who practises another religion is somehow inferior.

To be fair Tess, by their very ideas (that a single god created all) every religion claims that they are the only true religion and therefore everyone must be born in that religion. Every religion also see's there own to be the only way to heaven/paradise etc and therefore superior to all others.

I think the only exception is buddhism

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:38 pm

@Tess wrote:

Absolutely. How could it logically be otherwise? Also, Didge's argument about all religions respecting each other's, including muslims, doesn't ring true; it's been stated on here by muslims that everyone is born a muslim and therefore anyone who practises another religion is somehow inferior.



REALLY tess how so?

Go on iod love to see you prove this crap here. So all muslims think non muslims are inferior?



You do talk crap at times

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Didge wrote:

That statement shows you don't know any muslims. Just because in their faith they believe all our born muslims, does not mean they do not respect and shows you paint all with the same brush. To them the book is holy and they ask that people respect that, what is so bad about that? Nothing, all it shows is some people have issue in trying to get alog and it seems it is not only some muslims, but also those who wish to stir up a situation, again why?

So please provide where no muslims, or no christians or no jews respect each others faith?



Unbelievable isnt she?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

When did I say "you" as in you as the individual or did I refer to you as in Muslims "you" included? And if I am willing to slate other religions what makes your's special?

I am saying that Muslims and Islam demand respect for itself while giving none to anyone else. I am saying is that Muslims demand gloves on the "unwashed" if you fit the description of those making such outrageous demands then "you" means >>> you.

Think before I post? Nah, nothing arrogant about that? Something tells me that you would prefer that I not think before I post. :shock:



When YOU say ALL muslims it means ALL muslims.

Hope that has finally sunk in now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 pm

@I'm the king wrote:

To be fair Tess, by their very ideas (that a single god created all) every religion claims that they are the only true religion and therefore everyone must be born in that religion. Every religion also see's there own to be the only way to heaven/paradise etc and therefore superior to all others.

I think the only exception is buddhism

while all religions do claim to be the truth Islam in the main is the one that says it will kill you for not believeing it is true.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:42 pm

So why are STILL alive then?



american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:46 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:So why are STILL alive then?



american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908 american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 3562723908



What a come back, best post of the day!



xx

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:46 pm

I am sure it has been posted many times what the quran says about non believers and apostates do you really think you can hide from what the quran itself says.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 4 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum