american government adopts sharia law

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down


american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:46 pm

nicho216 wrote:didge,how old are you?what do you know about war?any thing you presume to know you have read in a book,I FOUGHT THERE.how do you win hearts and minds against little bastards who dug holes,put in sharp sticks and covered them with shit ,put prisoners in in cages to small to sit,lie down or stand upand thought it highly amusing to poke you with sharp sticks,and do other things i cant bear to think about.you have no fucking (Language Timothy) idea what it is like to fight an enemy that does not give shit about the geneva covention,in fact youve no idea about about what goes on in a war only in your own nice warm little world.you know nothing about war so dont pretend you do.



It isnt about WINNING hearts Nicho



Its about respect thats all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:58 pm

Didge wrote:



First of all i got that you hated islam ages ago, and none of your arguments make any sense, so you support the Tea Party by any chance and what church do you belond too Mystic?

LOL! So I have managed to render Didge speechless and reduced to specualtion? How many points do I get for that? Smile

First of all you assume that I hate Islam, I do not, I give it the same amount of respect as it gives in return. :shock: Read that however you wish.

I belong to no church as I eschew organized religion, so strike one for your assumption.

Strike two, I don't belong to any political movement, but I find it interesting that as soon as I disagree with you it must be because I belong to group x, y or z. LOL

Oh and one other point I neglected to address. You asked if I demand immigrants assimilate into my culture when conmibng to my country? Yes Didge, I do. If they wish to live in peace in my country then I most certainly do....what I don't expect is an Army coming to my country to wage war to learn my culture and behave accordingly. I expect them to come to kill or be killed that's what war is all about. Touchy feely just doesn't work.

We have given this stupid war ten years doing it the "sensitive" way. Time to shift gears and try something else, cause this sure isn't working. Later.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:



It isnt about WINNING hearts Nicho



Its about respect thats all.



Respect for what? This is war, when has war ever been about respect? Jesus, I feel like I am in bizarro land. affraid
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:01 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

LOL! So I have managed to render Didge speechless and reduced to specualtion? How many points do I get for that? Smile

First of all you assume that I hate Islam, I do not, I give it the same amount of respect as it gives in return. :shock: Read that however you wish.

I belong to no church as I eschew organized religion, so strike one for your assumption.

Strike two, I don't belong to any political movement, but I find it interesting that as soon as I disagree with you it must be because I belong to group x, y or z. LOL

Oh and one other point I neglected to address. You asked if I demand immigrants assimilate into my culture when conmibng to my country? Yes Didge, I do. If they wish to live in peace in my country then I most certainly do....what I don't expect is an Army coming to my country to wage war to learn my culture and behave accordingly. I expect them to come to kill or be killed that's what war is all about. Touchy feely just doesn't work.

We have given this stupid war ten years doing it the "sensitive" way. Time to shift gears and try something else, cause this sure isn't working. Later.

A most excellent post.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:08 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:



Respect for what? This is war, when has war ever been about respect? Jesus, I feel like I am in bizarro land. affraid



AS i said earlier im glad you are not in charge



However the people who are have made this decision and im sure they know what they are on about or are you claiming you know more???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:09 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

LOL! So I have managed to render Didge speechless and reduced to specualtion? How many points do I get for that? Smile

First of all you assume that I hate Islam, I do not, I give it the same amount of respect as it gives in return. :shock: Read that however you wish.

I belong to no church as I eschew organized religion, so strike one for your assumption.

Strike two, I don't belong to any political movement, but I find it interesting that as soon as I disagree with you it must be because I belong to group x, y or z. LOL

Oh and one other point I neglected to address. You asked if I demand immigrants assimilate into my culture when conmibng to my country? Yes Didge, I do. If they wish to live in peace in my country then I most certainly do....what I don't expect is an Army coming to my country to wage war to learn my culture and behave accordingly. I expect them to come to kill or be killed that's what war is all about. Touchy feely just doesn't work.

We have given this stupid war ten years doing it the "sensitive" way. Time to shift gears and try something else, cause this sure isn't working. Later.

Not speechless, just you repeated many of the same arguments, it then goes round in circles, I see many of the same arguments from blogs I have read on certain american sites, so you may not claim to follow any political movement, but your arguments are very much the same.

Sorry your views I find one of getting into years of more strife and violence, war is not just about combat it is also about bringing the peace afterwards, this has happened on countless occasions, can you tell me an example of where a country has gone in, smahed the place to high hell and then left them to pick up the mess on their own and worked?

I very much doubt it, if you don't win over the peace you leave years of resentment and will no doubt create more recruits to the extremists and the war on terrorism is harder to fight than any conventional war. With fanatics they do not care if they die, which means they do not care if they take just one person with you. If you create a war where it is believed it is one on the faith itself, nobody can have anormal life again, it will total bloodshed on a scale never seen before. America has resources, but not enough if the middle east stopped supplying them, you would cause global meltdown theoughout the world, and the only winners would be those who have the resources.

Sorry your policy is on I have seen and has never worked mystic.

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:10 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:



Respect for what? This is war, when has war ever been about respect? Jesus, I feel like I am in bizarro land. affraid

Who is the war against the people or the taliban?

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:15 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:



AS i said earlier im glad you are not in charge



However the people who are have made this decision and im sure they know what they are on about or are you claiming you know more???

Know more about what? What I am seeing is that the only way to insure the safety of all people in certain countries is to be sure that Islam and Sharia are not allowed to gain a foothold in government. What I am seeing is that when brutal dictators are removed so is the relative peace and safety of the people.

What I am seeing is the children of the 60's peace and love crowd attempting to wage war while still wanting to sing kumbaya and wanting it to be painless and non violent. Quite frankly, after a tiny amount of reflection, yes, I think I know better. Smile
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:16 pm

nicho216 wrote:didge,how old are you?what do you know about war?any thing you presume to know you have read in a book,I FOUGHT THERE.how do you win hearts and minds against little bastards who dug holes,put in sharp sticks and covered them with shit ,put prisoners in in cages to small to sit,lie down or stand upand thought it highly amusing to poke you with sharp sticks,and do other things i cant bear to think about.you have no fucking (Language Timothy) idea what it is like to fight an enemy that does not give shit about the geneva covention,in fact youve no idea about about what goes on in a war only in your own nice warm little world.you know nothing about war so dont pretend you do.



Charming post as ever, I have many firends and family and generations of family that have seen conflict and have studied greatly on Military history, so I may not have experinced war but do understand a great deal about war, even more so tactics.

What war did you fight in where shit was covered on bamboo, you would be very old, if it is one of the few conflicts I know of where this has happened, sorry just saying you have been in combat, does not prove you have either. You may well have but you will have to see from my point am skeptical when people claim they do when I know many people who have fought, rarely want to ever talkk about it.

We the British army used hearts and minds in many conflcits and it worked, please show me where it did not work, I am all ears?

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

Know more about what? What I am seeing is that the only way to insure the safety of all people in certain countries is to be sure that Islam and Sharia are not allowed to gain a foothold in government. What I am seeing is that when brutal dictators are removed so is the relative peace and safety of the people.

What I am seeing is the children of the 60's peace and love crowd attempting to wage war while still wanting to sing kumbaya and wanting it to be painless and non violent. Quite frankly, after a tiny amount of reflection, yes, I think I know better. Smile

The war isnt against the Afghan people is it? it is against the Taliban.

However disrepecting the Holy Quran will not achieve anything as the people of the land will turn against them. That is not what the USA was/is there to do.

So no you dont know what you are on about im afraid.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

The war isnt against the Afghan people is it? it is against the Taliban.

However disrepecting the Holy Quran will not achieve anything as the people of the land will turn against them. That is not what the USA was/is there to do.

So no you dont know what you are on about im afraid.

Not against the Afghan people? Maybe should be? Maybe that is why it is impossible to win because the only way to identify the enemy is when they shoot first? Honestly, getting shot in the back is no way to win a war.

One other thing, the Koran maybe "holy" to you, it is not holy to me, it is a book just like every other book. I will not be forced into giving it more respect than I do for a bible and neither should our soldiers. Sorry, just not gonna happen.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:27 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

Not against the Afghan people? Maybe should be? Maybe that is why it is impossible to win because the only way to identify the enemy is when they shoot first? Honestly, getting shot in the back is no way to win a war.

One other thing, the Koran maybe "holy" to you, it is not holy to me, it is a book just like every other book. I will not be forced into giving it more respect than I do for a bible and neither should our soldiers. Sorry, just not gonna happen.



Yup spoken like a true extremist!

Im not asking YOU to respect my book im asking you to NOT disrespect it. Do you see the difference?


Last edited by SEXY MAMA on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bloody spelling errors!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty sharia law

Post  nicko on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:29 pm

didge,i cant answer you as i am so full of rage with your comments if i was near you i would do you serious harm,you are you biggest shit stirer on this forum .as to your question about shit sticks we called them pungi sticks IN VIETNAM.
nicko
nicko
.........
.........

Posts : 8085
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm

it has been proven time and again guerrilla armies are the most difficult if not impossible to defeat, the indigenous population usually suffer as they cannot be distinguished from the enemy.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:34 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:



Yup spoken like a true extremist!

Im not asking YOU to resoect my book im asking you to NOT disresoect it. Do you see the difference?

When your religion gives my religion the respect you are demanding then I will consider it. Your "book" is no more valuable to me then a roll of toilet paper is, do you understand? I am not an extremist, all I am is a person who fed up to my teeth with people who demand respect while giving NONE.

Do you think it is respectful to ask our soldiers to put on gloves before they dare to touch your book? Do you think that doesn't imply that they are less than human in the eyes of Islam?
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

When your religion gives my religion the respect you are demanding then I will consider it. Your "book" is no more valuable to me then a roll of toilet paper is, do you understand? I am not an extremist, all I am is a person who fed up to my teeth with people who demand respect while giving NONE.

Do you think it is respectful to ask our soldiers to put on gloves before they dare to touch your book? Do you think that doesn't imply that they are less than human in the eyes of Islam?

Another excellent post.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:39 pm

nicho216 wrote:didge,i cant answer you as i am so full of rage with your comments if i was near you i would do you serious harm,you are you biggest shit stirer on this forum .as to your question about shit sticks we called them pungi sticks IN VIETNAM.



Ha Ha, what a twat, you just contradicted yourself as you did just answer me you muppet, so you were in Vietnam then were you, okay, sure you keep telling yourself that buddy.

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:42 pm

So mystic, you say give your religion respect, am going to guess, Born again?

Plus you missed my posts now! Smile

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:43 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

When your religion gives my religion the respect you are demanding then I will consider it. Your "book" is no more valuable to me then a roll of toilet paper is, do you understand? I am not an extremist, all I am is a person who fed up to my teeth with people who demand respect while giving NONE.

Do you think it is respectful to ask our soldiers to put on gloves before they dare to touch your book? Do you think that doesn't imply that they are less than human in the eyes of Islam?

Toilet paper wow! Shows you really dont give a damn about anything! I wouldnt use such words for your book now! thats the difference between you and me. You hatred for muslims shines right through no matter how much you disguise under false shit.

As for gloves we muslims dont touch MY holy quran without doing wudu!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:44 pm

Didge wrote:So mystic, you say give your religion respect, am going to guess, Born again?

Plus you missed my posts now! Smile



NO GOD NO!!!

The wordings are all different unless she is being coached.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 pm

nicho216 wrote:didge,i cant answer you as i am so full of rage with your comments if i was near you i would do you serious harm,you are you biggest shit stirer on this forum .as to your question about shit sticks we called them pungi sticks IN VIETNAM.

Ignore didge for a little while he is having to deal with being proved wrong again.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:49 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Toilet paper wow! Shows you really dont give a damn about anything! I wouldnt use such words for your book now! thats the difference between you and me. You hatred for muslims shines right through no matter how much you disguise under false shit.

As for gloves we muslims dont touch MY holy quran without doing wudu!

you hold the quran in such high asteem that you curse and swear worse than any infidel while telling everyone you are muslim.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:49 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:it has been proven time and again guerrilla armies are the most difficult if not impossible to defeat, the indigenous population usually suffer as they cannot be distinguished from the enemy.

This is very true, that is why waging war the way we have for the last few decades is unsuccessful. You have to go into a country with the idea that everyone there is the enemy and the only way to defeat an enemy is to fight to win. As you can see this walking on eggs approach leads to defeat each and every time.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  creepy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:54 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

This is very true, that is why waging war the way we have for the last few decades is unsuccessful. You have to go into a country with the idea that everyone there is the enemy and the only way to defeat an enemy is to fight to win. As you can see this walking on eggs approach leads to defeat each and every time.

You are absolutely right, these guerillas are cowards who hide behind others some they hide behind dallow them others are victims but unfortuantely the only way to beat them is to treat them all as the enemy, if the guerillas have any conscience they will detach themselves from the citizens but every citizen has the potential o become another fighter.

creepy
....
....

Posts : 536

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Didge wrote:So mystic, you say give your religion respect, am going to guess, Born again?

Plus you missed my posts now! Smile

No sexy this is not Vod.

Come on mystic, fairs fair, i am athiest, sexy is muslim, what are you?

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 3 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum