american government adopts sharia law

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down


american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Bored now

Though you've achieved another dodge classic

Consider this another notch on your hall of fame

Thumbs up
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:20 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:Bored now

Though you've achieved another dodge classic

Consider this another notch on your hall of fame

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 1955600259



More like outclassed as per usual, run along thee is a good boy!

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 3933776953

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Sure ,Whatever you want dodge
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Mystic Moon on Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Didge wrote:

Really, we have them pay for women only Swimming, which any faith and athiest women can attend, which the is not a demand, as the people who run the Pools, have accommodated, nobody has forced the Pools to do this. So again another example that is poorly argued, unless you can prove the people running them were forced to make women only swimming sessions? No didn't think so, this is just blatant xenophobia, unless you think it is wrong for a group of people to have the same rights as others? This is like the Halah argument, it is not muslims demanding but Supermarkets out to make money by putting on their counters. A swimming pool, knows it gets revenue, from people who book the pool, just as you and i can book a private session, so how is that any different.

Also do you put yourself Christian first and American second?

Off out, until the next time, hope you have a good evening!

I am waiting for the list of instances where Muslims have been discriminated against in the West? Please list all with supporting sources. I will not accept CAIR or any other Muslim organization, they have a tendency to exaggerate the slightest incident so only police reports. Thank you.

You tell me that no complaint was made against the Catholic University by Muslims but then go on to tell me what an investigation uncovered? What was the need for an investigation if their had been no complaint? scratch Could you also explain to me why a crucifix is offensive to a Muslim fellow of the book and all of that crap, and prevents them from praying? Why a symbol of another faith is so offensive to Muslims but that Christians MUST respect all facets of the Muslim's faith. Catholic University = crucifix, just a fact of life. Don't like them, choose another school, that goes for Jews too. By the way, a private institution is only obligation to extend the rights it wishes to extend and not obligated to meet religious demands from any Christian, Jew or Muslim. You on the other hand have the choice not to attend their Uni.

I can well understand the Catholic University rejecting a Muslim student group while favoring a Jewish one. Jewish ones have a tendency to be peaceful, enough said.

You pay for swimming pools to be women only? I thought "public" was the key word here how is this fair to men?

Christian before American? That is no conflict for a Christian, Didge, I belong to a faith that allows for both.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
......
......

Posts : 2643
Location : Wherever here is, that's where I am.

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  guest... on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:28 pm

@Mystic Moon wrote:

I am waiting for the list of instances where Muslims have been discriminated against in the West? Please list all with supporting sources. I will not accept CAIR or any other Muslim organization, they have a tendency to exaggerate the slightest incident so only police reports. Thank you.

You tell me that no complaint was made against the Catholic University by Muslims but then go on to tell me what an investigation uncovered? What was the need for an investigation if their had been no complaint? scratch Could you also explain to me why a crucifix is offensive to a Muslim fellow of the book and all of that crap, and prevents them from praying? Why a symbol of another faith is so offensive to Muslims but that Christians MUST respect all facets of the Muslim's faith. Catholic University = crucifix, just a fact of life. Don't like them, choose another school, that goes for Jews too. By the way, a private institution is only obligation to extend the rights it wishes to extend and not obligated to meet religious demands from any Christian, Jew or Muslim. You on the other hand have the choice not to attend their Uni.

I can well understand the Catholic University rejecting a Muslim student group while favoring a Jewish one. Jewish ones have a tendency to be peaceful, enough said.

You pay for swimming pools to be women only? I thought "public" was the key word here how is this fair to men?

Christian before American? That is no conflict for a Christian, Didge, I belong to a faith that allows for both.

Oh my, I really am trying not to laugh.

Point one, you lied and stated they demanded that the crucifix be taken down, they did not, fabrication on your part.

Point two, if you allow other religious groups to form a student body, then you have to allow others, it does not work along the lines of being a paranoid loon, where you believe every muslim to be violent. of course with that philosophy we should not allow any Americans to form a student body, as there was over 10,000 murders there last year, does that prove Americans are violent? of course not, irrational argument.

Point three, no evidence I see that Jews are persecuted by manority muslims in America, another fabrication.

Point four i will happily showing the hate crimes, it will take some time to collate, as there is so much!

Point five, public pools are often closed off for many various reason for training, baby sesions ect, that is down to the pool, not any demand, but they are accomidating, again irrational argument.

Point six, which one is first for your faith or America, your answer was a cop out. Americans have many different faiths including muslims.

Anyway have to go but man you show little christianity, sorry, may I suggest you read the new testament again, you have missed vital reading,

laters!

guest...
...........
...........

Posts : 21113

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:04 pm

boomboomafridi wrote:

I admitted nothing you merely stated it as fact a fact that is incorrect as the bible no longer asks anyone to kill anyone but the quran on the other hand still demands that the believer must kill the non believers and the apostates.

Now can you see the difference and my point.

You accpeted that many religious books tell people to kill, then asked how many listen to it.

Accepting the passage I typed was in the old testement (so is conveniently ignored by christians) it is till within the Torah so Jews are still told to kill non believers.

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  I'm the king on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:06 pm

@Smelly_bandit wrote:

what a crock of shit

please spare my your motorway services rest room psychology

its obvioulsy pointless speaking to you since your ignorant in the extreme

judging form what you say your views are this

1 Christian killing in the name of religion is worse than 100 Muslims doing the same

say what you want king it is obvious to me from where im standing that you're nothing more than an apologist for islam

you divert attention away from anything bad surrounding Islam with the bad stuff form other religions all of which are taken out of context and or no longer applied to the letter.

you seem to think that there was thousands of Christian terrorist groups doing the same as the muslim ones and are fabricating a like for like comparison

Now you are making stuff up smelly, I have never defended Islam and have never made out that any terrorist is better than any others. I think you need to calm down.

How is the passage I posted from the Torah taken out of context?

I am only posting facts Smelly, if you can't accept them that id your problem

I'm the king
.....
.....

Posts : 1443

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Smelly_bandit on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 pm

@I'm the king wrote:

Now you are making stuff up smelly, I have never defended Islam and have never made out that any terrorist is better than any others. I think you need to calm down.

How is the passage I posted from the Torah taken out of context?

I am only posting facts Smelly, if you can't accept them that id your problem

facts???

that would be nice

explain how is the passage from the Torah IN context? (this should be fun)
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit
..........
..........

Posts : 13106

Back to top Go down

american government adopts sharia law  - Page 8 Empty Re: american government adopts sharia law

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum